How does such a qt girl get casted into this terrible series?

How does such a qt girl get casted into this terrible series?
why can't the show just be about slice of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!updjSR5K!uGC44HTUN8kawDOG3vg-_j4Qw4D21_LC33ZD3Q6ZCxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girl

Pacing is HORRENDOUS especially of a 26-episode show about modern-day ninjas with action scenes few and far in between

Miharu deserves her own show

What does that hand gesture even mean?

summing up the size of her last partner.

All the anime offered was the voice cast, a few tracks on the OST, and the second ending theme.
The manga had a sloppy ending but it's still one of my favorite things from adolescence.

where do you find chapter 71 and 72?

Good question. I read them way back in the day when there was a bunch of scanlator drama, and now I just have the raws downloaded.

The whole thing is up in the goddess last time I checked.

Nice. The scanlations of the last few chapters almost aren't worth it, though.
Waiting for someone to release them was fucking suffering, and when it finally happened, it was practically unreadable. I just wanted closure, god damn it.

OP YOU TRICKED ME YOU FAGGOT

Why did you think the ending was sloppy? I can understand not liking it because it wasn't 100% happy, but it was still very good. The anime was pointless, though.

Forgot my pic. The dynamics in the second half were great, and though it was sad to lose a certain someone their death had meaning.

Inasa had a ton of buildup but ended up having a stilted resolution. Shinra, too, just felt stunted in her story's execution. Don't get me wrong, this is my all time favorite manga. But aspects of the final arc felt a little like wearing too-tight shoes.
It's interesting. I've been a fan of the manga since I was 15 or 16, I'm 24 now, and it's remained extremely meaningful to me. I would go so far as to call it formative for me. Over time, some things about how I view it have changed (for instance, Yukimi is my absolute favorite character in the manga, now, and I have a deeper appreciation for him than I ever could have as a teenager), but I love it a lot.
Still not 100% satisfied with the final arc though.

why would i lie about the best girl of the show?

>casted

Holy shit, this is most unexpected nostalgia trip ever.

I thought Nabari No Ou was buried in the sands of time.

I followed Nabari throughout my teens as well. It's just amazing to see how the art evolved from chapter 1 and all the way to the end. If you look at the first chapter and the final right after, you'd think it's a different manga altogether.

And I think everyone felt the same way about the final arc. Even back then, I wasn't all that satisfied with it.

Does anyone remember that oneshot called Octave?

I haven't read octave but they have a similar manga right now called shounen note.

Octave is more or less how they tested the waters for something like Shounen Note.

In any case, I've uploaded Octave: mega.nz/#!updjSR5K!uGC44HTUN8kawDOG3vg-_j4Qw4D21_LC33ZD3Q6ZCxs