How many of your friends are niggers? If you don't have any nigger friends, why?

How many of your friends are niggers? If you don't have any nigger friends, why?

Two. One is a great chess player against whom I struggle to defeat. The other is a talented self-taught piano player whom I mentor.

Based

I used to be m8s with a black bloke when I smoked crack. Decent guy but horribly addicted to that stuff.

There's a black guy in the office, he's ok. Don't have anything much to do with him.

I don't really have many friends. Maybe 5. 2 are Indian

None. I don't live in an area with many blacks, and the ones I've met have been bullish and belligerent even in casual interaction.

is it okay to be black?

Move

I don't have any black friends because I don't like black people.

Two, both pakis who I intend on turning into kike killing machines

i have no friends

A few. Theyre all based though.

What are friends?

I've had black friends. We were racist to each other and didn't cry like bitches about because not everyone is a faggot hipster mind slave. I don't like having friends and I don't speak to anyone anymore.

fake aw fuck

One. I buy drugs from him.

Ive got 2 friends, both have kids from white girls and they only see their kids once a week.
Both of them are felons, one from armed burglary, the other from negligently discharging a pistol which struck a girl.
All that happened during their teens.
Fast forward 10 years theyre both journeyman electricians.
Makes me laugh the truth of stereotypes, but in the end theyre good dudes/dont chimpout, speaks proper english, and works hard.

Depends on how you define friend.
I don't have any black friends to call in case of an emergency and rely on
But I've got plenty of black acquaintances and coworkers whom I respect and enjoy.
However, I for the most part don't associate with nigger scum.

Yes.

My Korean friend sells me drugs, I don't have any black friends.

They are dead, died smoking crack. Turned out to be niggers.

i had a nigger friend in my early teen years, let him borrow gta 4 and he never gave it back

I've never seen a black man in my life.

Have you lived in the same place in Hungary your whole life and how old are you?

No nigger friends , can't stand the smell

Also they always violate the nap somehow

my barber is a nigger. shame i have to give him money tho

Yeah, 25

Honestly none, I have a mulatto as a niece. SIL is a coal burner.
I have 4 or 5 who use me as that white guy they are friendly with because the smart ones know to associate themselves with a few good white guys.
I stopped making friends with blacks 21 years ago when a nigger pretended to be my friend then stole my SNES Mortal Kombat II

Urban or rural area user?

0 friends black or not

>How many of your friends are niggers?
None.
> If you don't have any nigger friends, why?
Dogs are better pets.

I used to have the best friend I could ask for and he was a very dark-skinned Dominican with black features. Huge lips, big nose, nappy hair, etc. He was seriously such a cool guy, played guitar and was open to all kinds of music while being really in touch with himself and others, something I've never seen in my history of being around blacks (he was seriously black on the surface). Just an honest, caring, modest guy who didn't come from much. We were inseparable and hung out practically every day. Like, I'd go hang out with him at his parents job after school just for the sake of hanging out because we did more than we didn't.

Eventually he started absorbing that bullshit trap culture, that victimhood of being black, and got into some pretty bad drugs pretty frequently. I'm no stickler either, I've tripped on acid with the guy tons of times before he changed. He pretty much changed overnight and it breaks my heart when I think about it.

Just stay away from them. It's not worth it in any sense. They either change or have ulterior motives from the start.

I work with one, he's from Jamaica. Good family guy, Christian and super chill. Funny that he hates American niggers, though. He thinks they're all lazy entitled trash, says they should go back to Africa and sort their shit out there.

Two. One I was in band with and the other was a teammate.

We dont really have niggers in my country

Dudes based as fuck.

I've fucked a couple of black girls, does that count?

None. I am an autist interested in science, geopolitics and history. Because of this, most of people are not interesting, they talk about fashion, series , sports on tv, and other normie things. In the few who could be, i must remove the toxic leftists, drug users and the retards. Whats left ? Not many people and no blacks. I only met one who was interesting, physics science teacher, rest were some average to low iq normies and lot of thugs and complete trash.

I grew up in a black neighborhood because my family was poor. I was one of two white kids in my elementary school. I was once knocked unconscious in the schoolyard and had my shoes taken right off of my feet. I could go on for days with stories like this.

I still have 2 black friends from this neighborhood that I make time to see today, but they're doing well for themselves, behave like civilized adults in public and don't really whine about being oppressed victims or spout liberal nonsense.

Other than that I avoid blacks if I can, especially in groups. Nothing gives you more racist tendencies than growing up around them.

You have herpes

None, because my country isn't a subhuman shithole

I've never even seen a nigger in my life.

Only poor whites socialize with blacks. Or the mentally challenged.

>stray dogs everywhere
>not a shithole

they're good dudes

You fucking nigger

>tf
>tp

There is one black kid in my normie friend group. I always feel like he knows how I lean politically.

I don't.

I have black coworkers and a few black acquaintances here and there, but no black friends.

I've grown up around blacks and had black friends in the past. Those experiences were overwhelmingly negative though, because most of the time the few black friends I had decided that being black was more important than anything else.

Because of that, I don't trust blacks anymore. Perhaps it's different for the rest of you. I learned the hard way that blacks really don't care about MLK's statement to judge people by their character rather than the color of their skin. For the vast majority of blacks, skin color is the end all, be all to existence.

>Only poor whites socialize with blacks. Or the mentally challenged
Who told you that? Poor whites are more segregated to the other races due to constant interaction. Our middle class is getting mongrelized, and American bourgeoisie are likely to have a token negro.

I heard that nigga gay as fuck

I got like 1 close black friend, but hes a canadian and I dont live there anymore clearly.

Hes black but watches anime and shit so hes like basically white