What's the point of telling him something like that when it's obvious she's talking about him?

What's the point of telling him something like that when it's obvious she's talking about him?
That manuscript was basically one long love letter, right? Now who, in their right frame of mind, would reply with something like pic related unless they clearly wanted to reject the guy?
This might seriously be the laziest attempt at delaying romance I've ever seen in all of anime.

It's not okay to tell your brother you romantically love them

The point is that Sagiri is sort of autistic so she said it that way instead of telling him directly. We dont want the story to end early, right?

>sort of autistic
She's a full blown autist dude

>He hasn't watched the greatest rom-com

The show would've ended up being a hentai instead. You dont want that do you?

Onii-chan is a tool and don't let her finish what she wanted to say.

>I want the story to end right away
That's you right now.

MCs reaction is even dumber.

She did call him a LN protagonist. She probably knew he wouldn't take the hint.

>laziest attempt at delaying romance
I always believe that introducing a new love interest despite two characters having clear romantic interest towards one another was the laziest one.

Thats pretty bad, but I'd say its third to the interupting confession with stupid bullshit trope which is now second to what OP said. We're already hitting new lows with this anime.

>This might seriously be the laziest attempt at delaying romance I've ever seen in all of anime.
because its happened too many times irl

Okay digicuck

We all know the author isn't good.

But, user, I DO.

Thats not autism. Its bit of introversion.

Then thank God you're not a writer.

But, user, I AM.

I agree, it's so stupid and the drama about it is going to be so predictable.

I want Elf to win

It's not like you had any standards to begin with for watching the typical trash romantic LN adaption. You are the lowest common denominator, please act the appropriate way and continue to watch trash without any complaints.

This

if you really care about quality, search for the gold stuff instead of watching crap just because its season

I feel bad for you

Communicative is too low, I'm sorry.

Elf is literally Kuroneko.
She is destined to lose.

This is gonna be the series where we'll have the return of full blown incest. I WANT TO BELIEVE

>incest
>not blood related

They're not blood related?

You're supposed to watch it for the 'plot', not the plot.

you unironically didnt know?

Fuck off defeatists.

Then why are the girls fucking unsexy as fuck and why is the plot getting constantly in the way?
I'd probably like the show a bit at least if it dropped the fucking pretense. It constantly tries to give you the illusion it's about an emotional story when it's so ridiculously transparent that it's just a tame, badly directed wincest fetish and wish fullfillment show.
I am even enjoying FAG much more than this shit, even though both are basically just specific fetish/fanservice shows. But FAG wears that on it's sleeve and watching it I don't constantly feel like the anime tries to insult my intelligence.

Why not?

The script was one long letter of a wanna-be-brother to the girl he wants to make his imouto.

Sagiri's problem is that she loves MC romantically, and she loved him that way BEFORE their circumstances became what they are (sharing same guardian).

It is natural for her to be happy that her love interest does have SOME feelings for her (as opposed to merely familial duties), but at the same time she wishes to change their nature.

What said. If anything, she was probably happy.

I am a man blessed with two megacute imoutos. When an imouto says that, you only smile back because you're happy for them.

Sure, you'd usually worry if their choice is right, but that can be settled the first time you meet the guy, no?

In my case, each time, I'd bring the guy into my room, with my Katana on one and my AK47 and glock in a lockbox next to the other wall. Normally, they'd be like "wow, can I hold this..." and so on, and after a bit of chit-chat, I'd just say one thing in a calm, low, steady tone. "Oh by the way NAME, just to make things clear, since I won't ever talk to you about it again. If you make my sister cry... I WILL KILL YOU. We clear? Good, now let's go down, you don't want to make her wait, do you".

It never failed, and both of my imoutos eventually settled on decent guys who I consider good friends... though one or two prospects did scram shortly after.

>bit of introversion
She's a full blown autist dude

>owns a cheap arse katana
>uses katana to threaten people

cuz this is just another overrated incest bait with a generic white haired loli

>What's the point of telling him something like that when it's obvious she's talking about him?

>being this delusinal
he got NTR'd stay mad

>Wanted a show about making LNs with lolis
>It's incest bait

Weow

Oh, no no no.

There is nothing scarier than NOT using them, and instead insisting on all safety (such as storing a firearm like law requires, or warning about trigger discipline even after checking chamber).

The raging idiot isn't scary.

To truly scare them, you need to make them sure you are trained, knowledgeable, calm, calculating and bloody damn serious.

Well, I have a bonus of my wizarding cave too, I have not trashed a box for like a decade... you never know when you'll need a sandbox, and as long as it boots under Ubuntu, it will do fine as long as it has a USB port that can recognize a 16gb memory stick.

And I don't have any Sup Forums merch to soften the image. Just a whiteboard, guns and tech since I slave as a codemonkey.

Why do people even watch this shit?

Because it's LN haremshit, did you seriously expect the writer to know how to write good stories?

this. He didn't write a single good story. Everything he shits out is absolute garbage

>return of full blown incest
Not happening unless nips change their stupid laws.
And they are not going to do it anytime soon.

I also want it to end:

Because it is shit

>hasn't seen anyone but her brother for last 2 years
>just read a 2000 word love letter
>she's in love with someone

WHO COULD IT BE NOW?

>I regularly consume media that is aimed at autistic virgin young men
>let me pretend to have some standards and shit on a popular show that I don't like
smugface.jpg

>japan loves it
>westerners who think they know better bitch at it

I'm sorry user.

shes 12 also anime

Who is she talking about in this image?

there are better ways to extend a story

>This might seriously be the laziest attempt at delaying romance I've ever seen in all of anime.
This is not a romance anime. This is a collection of peepshots and cute scenes so otaku will buy the merch.
The story is completely irrelevant.

Nobody knows. There aren't any clues so it can be anyone.

If the author delivers it's not anime. Gotta sell mangas and make more episodes n shit. That's why most MC's in this kind of shows are clueless betas that either are very dumb or pretend to because they're scared of their feelings.

Explain to me, why does it have to end right after confession?

If anything confession should be the central or even starting part of a romantic story, not its end.

>every romantic comedy anime ABSOLUTELY has to end when the main characters finally admit their feelings
Is there any meme in the industry more horseshit than this? Is the concept of of continuing the story after they become a couple so scary and outlandish to autistic nips that it's expressly forbidden? Is them sharing their romantic life together such a horrid and grotesque thing that it absolutely must not be shown at any cost? Or are they implying their life as a couple is now so shitty and bland that there is no potential entertainment value in it so the story must now come to an end? I don't get how this whole faggoty pile of lameness became the gold standard. I don't.

>In my case, each time, I'd bring the guy into my room, with my Katana on one and my AK47 and glock in a lockbox next to the other wall. Normally, they'd be like "wow, can I hold this..." and so on, and after a bit of chit-chat, I'd just say one thing in a calm, low, steady tone. "Oh by the way NAME, just to make things clear, since I won't ever talk to you about it again. If you make my sister cry... I WILL KILL YOU. We clear? Good, now let's go down, you don't want to make her wait, do you".

Is this some new pasta?

Of course not. But you people insist that a shut-in, socially dead girl and a conflicted MC are supposed to start a romantic relationship right then and there.
It's fucking retarded, you people don't even know what the fuck happened to these two, and yet you people want these two broken sad fucks to start fucking as soon as possible.

Go watch Kuzu no Honkai for that kind of garbage and muh mature animu.

why cant 11 be the main girl?

>"romantic" comedy
>actual romance is forbidden.
And people defends that shit. Unbelievable.

>and yet you people want these two broken sad fucks to start fucking as soon as possible.
You're purposely misrepresenting other people's points. Either that or you're just being retarded.

>bitches at strawman
>posts strawman
Sasuga.

Much easier to keep writing episodes about the sexual tension between two characters than to actually showcase a happy couple

>actual romance is forbidden.
Are you mentally challenged?

Isn't this from the guy that made Oreimo?

The fuck do you expect? He literally has ONE story to tell and it's shit

You're purposely misrepresenting other people's points (again).

Either that or you're just being retarded (again).

Bad writing.

Holy shit. Yes. SR was the best.

Digibro pls go

Might be a bit off topic but from what I gather GoT has some incest in the plot right? Would that mean the Nips can't air that shit at all?
Is this a law that is kinda subjective on the type of incest or do they just ban that shit the second incest is mentioned?

I liked this show then I saw Digibro's video so I copied his opinion and that's the only reason I don't like it now

Because Hikki nips are the worst people on this planet

Fridgebro is a better NEET than these fuckers

reverse NBR end or we riot

Mate, women cry for no reason all the fucking time. I find it hard to believe you have two sisters if you don't know this. They'll just burst into tears because they're grumpy, uncomfortable, tired, happy, or fuck knows why.

*saxophone*

>nips
>having taste

>it's obvious she's talking about him?
maybe its a twist and it isnt him,