She couldn't live with herself i guess

she couldn't live with herself i guess.
abc11.com/police-nc-woman-killed-her-children-died-jumping-onto-highway/2946209/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tinalateena83
abc11.com/police-nc-woman-killed-her-children-died-jumping-onto-highway/2946209/
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article189561904.html
youtube.com/channel/UC_NAmUFkTJ3gk44a2Zkz3Uw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Children's father not a person of interest
Burn the coal imperil your soul

Toll paid.

>paid in full

nice

GOOD

>implying she is white

Nothing of value was lost, sage thread

Coal Toll:

[ ] Not paid
[×] Paid

Toll status:
[X] Paid
[ ] Not paid

Fucking white people, can't just kill themselves. smdh

>1 second my senior
D-damn, he's fast.

Sad. Children are never at fault for their parents degeneracy. No one here today asked to be brought into this world, especially as a mutt.
Feel bad for the kids, honestly.

Probably realized she was soiled goods..

[ ]UNPAID
[x]PAID

Not just race mixing but in general women just have terrible fucking foresight. Every action has a reaction (consequence) in this life.

Paid with interest wewlad

Was the father absent?

based woman! realized she was responsible for white genocide by reproducing 2 nigglets and decided to take matter into her own hands.. RIP!

sad, but at least the father will there for the kids.

oh......

racist nigger detected!

She Tread de wey

BURN THE COAL.
SHE PAYED THE ______

Cleaning the genepool, one depressed roastie at a time. What's a good nickname for the kids of coalburners though, that's the real question here. I mean, overcooked marshmellow works because they go from pure white to brown or black, but that's just waaaay to lengthy and not catchy at all.

Rotten Cotton? Help me out here guys.

Damn you are stupid . Or very young.

muds

Cinder? Ash? Slag? Soot? there's so many.

I don't particularly want two more mulattos, but that was a shit move killing the kids. Fucking psycho.

newfag fuck get the fuck out

Good those little niglets would've just ended up being criminals and leaches on society anyways.

Also lol at the nigger sperm donor once again being a deadbeat.
>Police later located the children's father, citing that he is not a person of interest.
FUCK ALL NIGGERS.

toll has been paid

Fuck that. They were niggers and got what they deserved.

Did this happen on a toll road, by any chance?

It's better this way. Less nigs.

Clicks thumbs up button. Oh wait.

1. Dead little niggers
2. Dead slut
3. Toll paid
4. Good mood

I’am happy af now

The hive mind is real.
Mudshark BTFO

It was fucking heroic Menachem.

White people are very effective, she made sure to erase her entire lineage.

native charlottian here, can confirm that 1 out of every 3 single women here has at least one half caste kid. this is a good start

Toll: paid

>the woman's children were found badly assaulted
So she supposedly killed her kids by beating them?

stupid degenerate coal burner.. you fucking choose this. well, at least we won't have two future additions to our correctional system now. not only saved society some money, but probably a few lives too.

It's fucked up when kids have to pay for the fucked up things their parents do.

The kids paid a toll they shouldn't have had to pay

naive bitches never learn.
glad my boyfriend is german.

lul what
show bobs

Acts 26:18 -To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
Sorry whore but it's too late for you. Hope the 10 inch mandingo stretching your holes out was worth it.

>woman collects her own toll and cleans up her mess!
What is this, some kind of youtube niglet challege?

Who has the version of this image where it's a rake instead of a noose

too bad, she was really pretty. at least in this one picture.
the article is very vague, im thinking she was killed and theyll come out saying so later.
price of toll isnt cheap

She collected it herself which is unusual.

If only more nigger lovers would do this.

Yes but you see user it's oppressive to have men fulfill their biological role as leaders of women, so the moral option is to encourage them to LARP as men, even though this is obviously causing the runaway collapse of our civilization, but that's OK because it will be men's responsibility to deal with the resulting chaos and besides civilization is just an oppressive male concept anyway

she was hispanic anyways. does it still count as a self paid toll?

Autism intensifies.

the irony is that she actually did go back, and actually got bred by the replacement jig

All that AND she made sure the fathers no longer had to pay child support. That's very generous.

This shit was somehow debunked, no? Wasn't the same girl or something.

Fucking hell, that's terrible.

She discovered Sup Forums

oh, hey virgin

2 niggers down for 1 white coalburner.

Guess I'll take it.

false flag not a coal burner she was puerto rican

Fucks sake hopefully this one acid attacks her pussy. What a skank.

nah man, shes dead for real. google her

I wonder if that was a toll highway. That would be the ultimate irony.

>loli spam in every thread

Please keep doing this and never stop, make it like the pedo spam in Sup Forums, let Sup Forumstard nazi scum be purged by little anime girls

^thats what i said

Good

At least she cleaned up her mess on the way out. What a kind soul.

shit. Maximum over toll.

voluntarily paid in full, with interest
based coalburner

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/tinalateena83

I know what you mean, but you need to be merciless to coal burners and their offspring. it's about more than you, me or them.

Based. Voluntarily rid herself off our presence

Damn Sup Forums, this meme makes me slightly uncomfortable. Never change.

not often you read a story with a happy ending like this on Sup Forums.

whitewalkers

>abc11.com/police-nc-woman-killed-her-children-died-jumping-onto-highway/2946209/
"Police later located the children's father, citing that he is not a person of interest."

I think I have identified the problem here.

Went looking but couldn't find it...anyone have the
>greentext
of the woman who kills her niglet son after being rejected for a hookup?

it's stupid, this is what that retard kept making those "hirrdurr dont go to Sup Forums tomorrow" threads about
the fact that you or him thinks it's gonna do shit to Sup Forums is beyond retarded, even dumber than the faggot who did the fappening for the same exact reasons
and just like that instance, the only one who's going to eat shit for his spam is him
liberals are the biggest fucking retards of all time, i swear

Genepool: cleaned.

He was probably in jail sucking some other niggers dick. Tyrone we have some bad news for you.

She did a good service. I forgive her

i feel like theres more to this. something about all this doesnt seem right.

Me too. She was pretty based fixing her mistakes.
It's never too late to repent in a tangible way like she did, and that earns forgiveness.

>fucks a nigger
>raises two mongrels as a single mother
>doesn't commit suicide by nigger to ensure nigglets' father is thrown in prison later

Dumb fuck up of a cunt, she clearly couldn't do anything right in life or in death.

And then her daughter would grow and reproduce, genius. Perhaps even her son would pop out more niggers through a sheboon.
Her method was much cleaner, the father will be in prison or in grave regardless anyway.

Located the father.
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article189561904.html

the best ones are always paid in full

Took her time to realize her life if basically over. No fucking value on the dating market other than being a cock sleeve for another basket-american, possibly getting pregnant with another burden. That was pretty much a life of loneliness for her.

checked

Those noggins

checked checked

>She did a good service. I forgive her

She had no friends or family or father in any of her videos.

Think her spic family disowned her told her to kill herself for dating a nigger so she actually did it?

youtube.com/channel/UC_NAmUFkTJ3gk44a2Zkz3Uw/videos

I've always wondered if there were women out there that burn the coal, get super red pilled afterwards, and finally take their vermin offspring out before offing themselves. How often does it happen?

Nothing of value was lost.

Children of the Coal

show your real flag Leaf