Masamune kun no revenge

>show is about Masamunes revenge
>never gets anywhere close to getting revenge

Why the fuck did I let Sup Forums talk me into watching 12 episodes of this crap?

I only watched it for the maid desu.

And the OST.

So you'd get /fit/

Fucking this. Yoshino was top tier, and also the only one to get any upskirts

I was mad for a week after watching the last episode. S2 fucking never either.

It's Haganai all over again

You're missing the fucking point. No one actually likes it, it's just fun to watch shitty shows and talk about how terrible they are.

The revenge is a lie. Anyways, watched it for Aki-sama. Everything else is irrelevant.

Flat alert

Did anyone really talk you into this? If anything, I constantly saw posts warning about how horrible the manga turned out.

I wish I listened.

Flat is justice.

>adapt series into an anime
>get nowhere near the story resolution
>from day one have no intention of making another season
>GO READ THE FUCKING MANGA LOL

When is this gonna stop?

It might have been okay if it didn't blue ball with only 12 episodes.

And that's where you are wrong kiddo

And the worst part is that it actually worked and the manga got a fair boost because of the anime.

Fuck me.

Ok fine, I saw a lot of threads for it but didn't read them because I didn't want spoilers. I figured the amount of threads meant people liked it

See So long as that little trick continues to work, this shit will continue to happen. They should at least have the decency to shit out more seasons of things that spike in popularity

>Yoshino
Traitor scum.

>Not watching for Aki
Secondaries.

These anons get it.

I want to star a family with Aki

start fuck

We are going to bully you for this mistake user for as long as you stay on this board.

MC's mom is actually best girl.

Get in line.

At least I got trips for my trouble

Neko > Yoshino > Tae > Imouto > Trap >>>> * >> shit >>> Aki

Yoshino is the only girl who actually supported Masamune throughout the series and tried to make people's lives better.

>neko
>basically dying most of the time
>best

>Why the fuck did I let Sup Forums talk me into watching 12 episodes of this crap?- 27 posts and 6 image replies shown.
legs

I watched it, I honestly don't know what I was expecting here. I don't think I have felt that my time was wasted by an anime like this since Haganai. All this buildup and all kinds of shit, all for nothing but a lazy cliffhanger but also "the end!"

I thought it was ok until the fat kid showed up. I dropped it when nopan girl hides on a roof for no reason read the rest on wiki. wtf were they thinking

I don't remember this scene at all. When did this happen?

See filename.

>fat guy that worked hard to slim down
>still ended up being an insecure faggot
You should have known that it's going to be shit just from there.

>it's an entire series is spoiled in the OP show

Dropped

What the fuck it was in the ED? She looks so much cuter here.

SL was having fun and adores Aki.

>she is that cute in the ED
>looks like this in the show
Why is this allowed?

>complains about MC not getting revenge
>show is named Masamune-kun NO revenge

Commando girl will enact her revenge on him now instead.

Aki is always cute and pretty though. Deformed faces is extra moe.

Where's the Yoshino upskirts? Who gives a shit about anything else?

The only good thing about Yoshitno is her cleavage. Neko is the undisputable best girl.

You little shit

At least Haganai was about friendship. There was something adorable about watching those weirdoes trying to get along. Masamune is the opposite.

I really appreciated these, it feels like they're super rare lately. Like it's no problem to show a girl wearing just underwear, but if she has a skirt on it's going to provide faultless defense no matter what she does

They're dating already, revenge plan already failed

>Aki's going to quit being a bitch when Masamune dates her
>Is still a bitch
Honestly with the new sidestory and the new chapter, the author wants people to hate Aki

No argument there, Haganai was at least enjoyable to watch despite the ending being a huge cucking.

Yoshino really had no issue with flashing her pantsu to Masamune

>>show is about Masamunes revenge
>>never gets anywhere close to getting revenge
Worse, he gets NTR'd instead.

I like that color of pantsu

I feel like in this scene her legs might block Masamune's view and it's a present just for us. Which is an inversion of the usual setup where the protag gets an eyeful and the viewer gets blueballed. How many times have we gotten screwed out of pantsu shots because of that convenient leg? I wish there was more fanservice like this because it's sexy while being neither overly lewd nor eliciting cliched reactions, and it serves a minor narrative purpose of showing Yoshino less guarded and more vulnerable than usual

Read the fucking manga.

Is the writer really going anywhere or is he just treading water?

I didn't actually think the fat kid in the OP would be a different character. What a shit second half.

>Masamune got his revenge and never even knew it happened

Well based on last chapter, it seems Masamune is going back to being fat. At least that's what I believe those hives are hinting at, together with Aki trying to make him eat.

See The OP is the entire series in 90 seconds, it just takes you half the show to realize it

>series ends with Masamune turning back into a fatty

Please tell me you are just shitposting and this doesn't really happen

That's what the latest chapter strongly suggests.

Fuck, I'm with OP, this whole thing just seems like a big waste of time

Thought I was in a Grisaia thread for a moment.

Makes sense, considering he didn't react to it at all

Never going to watch this, can some kind user spoiler why it's shit

He will realize Aki a shit and get with Yoshino, calling it now.

he never got revenge,cause it was all a miss understanding,the maid mimiced her being mean,now they date

Wait it has anime?

Yes, but it ends just after the play and season 2 never

It's not even the fact that he didn't get revenge that was the most annoying thing, we KNEW he wouldn't from the start.
It's the fact that there was 0 romance progression, and then the fat kid showed up, and she thinks he's him, and you're sitting there waiting for her to find out that the fat kid is a fraud, and instead of resolving that, they have a fucking KARAOKE PARTY, THEN IT ENDS.

The titles in english you fucking retard