Atheist Traditionalist

Does anyone else describe themselves as this?

I find myself stuck in between a fedora and an equally retarded place of organized religion, and it gets lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8
macromastia.net/?p=6148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Atheism doesn't work for me.
Great! Have a nice life out of the gene pool.

>pierced nipples
Disgusting

I agree, in a twist of irony God created me without the capacity for faith beyond logic. I'd like to believe because I think Christian morality is the best to base your compass off of but I just can't do the walking on water shit

>1 post by this ID
>tits
pick tits

What? I didnt say I believed in a god, but a lot of self proclaimed atheists are left leaning degenerate scum with absolutely zero morals or standards, it makes me sad and disgusted

If worshiping a fucking rabbi Jesus means being an "athiest" then I'm an athiest. Fuck these Jew enablers.

Tradition is history

Yeah I guess so

>Having tattoos.
Even more disgusting.

Christian morality is mostly right, and the Christian dogma (or any religious dogma, for that matter) is 100% bullshit.
So, to answer your question, I guess so, although I don't label myself as such, since on one side you have lefties calling you literally hitler and shouting you down, and on the other hand you have christcucks telling you you're going to hell and shouting you down.

I dislike atheists so much that they make me defend Christianity. Remember athiest are at war with any form of Christianity, any other form of religion gets a pass by them. Fuck them so much.

H.P. Lovecraft was an Atheist Traditionalist

Meh, I could take it or leave it, its conservative in the current year standards, I was more concentrated the milkers
This is something I can get behind, but history is also biased in a way, being that it is written by the victor and more details become lost over time

>tattoo

no . i reject all organized religion as its used to control the masses. i have thumbed through books like the bible and decided its not accurate enough to be considered fact or word of god. if you get basic things wrong like your creation story its not good neough.

religions without a creation story are constructed better though tend to be less fleshed out

Based on my experience, a tradionalist-atheist/ conservative-atheist is a person who usually says the following
>I'm actually a real classical liberal because I support freedom
>I confuse right-wing with libertarianism because I support smaller government
>I support some conservative values, but my views are based on science because I cannot be seen agreeing with religious people
>I am actually smarter than most people, even atheists, because I managed to become right-wing (*libertarian), redpilled, etc. While still being smart and rational dude

That's how I feel too

>Christian morality is mostly right, and the Christian dogma (or any religious dogma, for that matter) is 100% bullshit.
This is European "Christianity" in a nutshell. If anyone thinks "Christians" are cucks in Europe, those are atheists and agnostics that infiltrated the church. It is this thinking that gets Christianity to become liberal, watered down, etc. Do it expect a church filled with non-believers to increase the number of believers.

This is exaclty how I feel.
"cultural Christian" is the way.

I havent experienced that myself, other athiests giving special dispensation to other religions besides Christianity. If it makes you feel better, my idea is that most religions have a nugget of truth, or a good rule or standard to be derived from them, but as a whole are mess of shit. I also think that Christianity has some of the best rules overall, I was raised Catholic, so Im biased

G-d made you Jewish. Go look into it, you believe it because it's good and traditional to believe and no one knows why anything is the way it is. They freely admit it's not logical and it's all a mystery. The only religion that doesn't lie about reality is the one created by people universally considered to be untrustworthy. Reality is funny.

Why is it so important for you to have a label or identity revolving around the concept of no God? Why can't you just accept people are just better off going to church, and you just sleep in?

> i reject all organized religion as its used to control the masses
How old are you? Underage kids aren't allowed on here. Also, this isn't true, there is a reason why non-denominational Christianity is growing in the US. These are not organized churches, as they are independent/ self-reliable as opposed to being part of a larger organization.

Are these titties khazar?

This is why Europe is a shit-hole now, cultural Christianity isn't good. Atheistic/ irreligious "Christianity" bears a watered down version of Christianity. Hence why even your state-churches throughout Europe allow non-Christians to preach, have atheist followers, etc. Non-theistic Christianity paves the way for liberal/ secular-humanist Christianity. There's a reason why countries that adapt cultural Christianity have weak churches that are more political than religious.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you really think atheists go to church because they believe in Christian morality?
And even if they did, how would that be a negative thing?
And even if they did, if their morals align with Christian morals, how would Christianity become liberal?

>muh non-denominational
Ah, that explains the retardation.

>titcow
sweaty

No, because there's objectively no reason to support tradition if you don't believe in god. Morality must be relative without an objective observer.

>Europe is a shithole because people don't believe that there's a magic man in the sky yadda yadda BUT they have the same set of morals as me
>not because US-based kikes have been pushing immigration and degeneracy
off yourself

I could ask you the same question, why is it so important for you to have an identity centered around the existence of a higher being?

If anything, outside of not believing in a god and sleeping in on Sundays, my "athiest identity" doesnt go much further

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY
MOMMY MILKY PLEASE BE HASTY
DELICIOUS DRINK FROM MOMMYS UTTERS
I WANT MOMMYS AND NO OTHERS

Might be why I like him so much. If I could remove all but christianity and some vague larpagan, I would.

mountain jew here is exactly right

>describing yourself as buzzwords

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as we see in all the Churches of the Saints.

Her armpits are fucking disgusting.

Why is the objective observer not yourself, why do you not make your own code? Do you not posses the ability to do so? Of course you do, everyone does it every goddamn day, and no one follows all their own rules all the time anyway, they pick and choose their morality.

And which god are we talking about here? Zues? Old Testament Christian God? Allah? Get the fuck out of here

t. Marxist feminist

Name of ginger tit cow please for reasons

That's literally moral relativism. You are saying you make your own morals and then choose to live by them. That's not traditionalism. Are you this stupid?

The entire point of traditionalism is that you DONT pick and choose.

>Im so non-conformist, Im not gonna conform to your non-conformity

And I bet you come up with special words to describe yourself like the snowflake transniggers

>Christian morality is mostly right
>t. Marxist feminist
Are you legitimately retarded?

Yes it's many of us. It will be a sign of sophistication to realize Christianity was never the real problem. Given history and the current problems we face, Christianity and pagan traditions seem ironically the only paths to preserve reason. You'll see it feels good to believe in higher power like meditating even though that rationality and self-awareness will always be there of our fleeting place in time.

I came to despise most atheists, as an atheist. Most atheists replace religion with a worship of the state. That is far worse. Old school Christianity done right was and is a check against the state.

I've come to accept this reality in that the only way to find a loving partner who isn't a raging lunatic communist is to either find an exact match or a Christian woman who's smart and inquisitive.

I think a new religious movement must come. It should be born of non-denominational Christianity, paganism's love of nature, and western principles of tradition, individuality, and constitutional liberty. People crave communal churches and great works of art. People like and need an outlet to feel faith on the purest and strongest level. Suspending disbelief is valid. It must strengthen the community and resolve to prepare for resisting the next stage of onslaught by the New World Order's secular dogma.

Yeah, because the US no longer elects anti-immigrant presidents. How delusional are you idiots? Ever since secularism has impacted western Europe, your countries have been deteriorating at a faster rate. Just open your fucking eyes, how do you imbiciles not see how having atheist-pastors, how practicing liberal Christianity, etc. Is perfectly okay and not harmful towards your countries? This is why European countries that still have theistic-Christianity are better. Also
>muh sky fairy
Nice strawman argument. Anyways, sometimes in glad that your delusions are contributing towards Europe's destruction at a faster rate. Obviously the US has many things wrong with it, but you cannot deny that Europe if speeding up the process, significantly, when compared to the US. Wake up you idiots.

Because I'm a Christian dumbass. You know? Read the Bible? Faith in Christ? Instructed to go to church on Sundays? It's not comparable at all since Athiesm is just a null.

Who told you to make this post? Yourself. More importantly, your desire to have a group identity(and really any identity) that isn't Christian.
>b-b-but i-i disbelieve all gods...
Anyone in the West who feels the need to publicly proclaim themselves a athiest, has a vendetta against the predominately main religion and culture(for now) that being Christans, as doing so only does 2 things.
>Reinforce group identity
>Claim seperation from another group
Otherwise you could go your whole life being a athiest, and nothing would be diffetent. Really, it's sniffing your own farts to do otherwise, and that's why athiest is filled with so many trash people.

Do you not understand that were not perfect as human beings and people even violate their own rules? Hell, even the rules passed down by your almighty whatever, still get broken of every second of every day, and even conflict with other religions code of ethics? Even not believing in a higher power, I still have a conscience and its not effected by "I just got/lost a good boy point to get into heaven". It's effected by my conscience, telling me what I did was right or wrong

Tell me which european politicians are christian and what there political stance is. I bet you the enablers like Merkel are closet communists/globalists atheists. Do some research and stop spouting horse shit europes current problem is all the atheists not having children so they need to bring in migrants.

take the deist redpill. the true nature of god is fundamentally unknowable, however there is an undeniable organizational force in the universe. call it fate, or destiny.
organized religion has very little to do with god on a practical level. religions are the organizational backbone of healthy societies. the particular concept of god that the religion uses are largely arbitrary

By that same logic, you should tell SJWs you agree with them, do SJW stuff together with them, but secretly keep your own beliefs. See what I'm getting at?

>either didn't read previous posts, or has reading comprehension ability of a monkey
the mutt meme is too real

>there is an
Prove it

Don't worry kid, atheism is just another wicked branch of the cancerous Abrahamic tree. You're still a good goy. Nuffin' personnel.

>Prove it
entropy

Slick willy NOOO!! don't do it.

Uh, I guess, if by "destiny" you just mean "abiding by the laws of physics". But at that point it is nothing supernatural about it, and it's actually the very definition of natural.

They're globalist-atheists. They're also childless. Rulers without skin in the game of the future are an interesting phenomenon. Opening the flood gates to let their own populations be wiped out ("replaced") is easy enough while being immune from the effects but surely even easier without children.

Relying on your conscience and choosing your own ethics and making/breaking your own rules are ALL moral relativism. How are you not getting this.

Traditionalism is about following the rules that have been set out for you, because you trust in whatever made those rules more than you trust yourself.

SJW isn't predominant culture, isn't the historic culture, nor even comes close to the fundamental bedrock of what built Western society. It's apples to oranges, where the orange walks in on a apple orchard, and demands a reason why everybody isn't oranges.

Secondly, the topic of this thread is about "traditional athiests" who apparently still hate christians(despite being the majority tradish), but can't stand their numerous majority of kin either. I'm pretty this is just a case of special snowflake syndrome, needing to alienate everybody cause "no one is as smart as ussssssss, sniff*".

>godless tradition
lel

>SJW isn't predominant culture
It's getting dangerously close, and if nothing changes it will soon be
>isn't the historic culture, nor even comes close to the fundamental bedrock of what built Western society.
irrelevant
>the topic of this thread is about "traditional athiests"
>who apparently still hate christians
No?

>WAAAAHHH, you want to appear "cool" so you dont want to be a part of our club

Your club blows ass, along with all the other clubs, including Fedora tippers anonymous for obvious reasons. I call them "practicing athiests"

Where does he keep getting this "I hate Christians" shit from? If I have any grudge in regards to religion, its that this country has made it awfully easy for religious groups to influence our policy with whatever their beliefs are, which the majority in this country are Christian. Guess what though? If it were Islam or Judaism or any of these other special interest groups, and they were pushing rules I didnt like, Im going to have a problem.

Like abortions. Christians dont like it and try to outlaw it, yet most of these self described Christ fags also hate niggers and pray every night for some ethno state to come about, when abortions damn near kill niggers better than other niggers.
Fuck out of here with your memeflag tier bullshit

It's not our fault we're right, friendo :^)

>Irrelevent
No it isn't.
Athiests wanted their own group, their own collective. They got it, but it was trash. So now you have the "skeptic" community, or "trad Athiests" poping up, trying to form another one. What happens when those are shit too? You just gonna spilnter society indefinitely? Looking to fill a hole that can't be filled? When before, simply going about your business and sleeping in on Sundays would have had ZERO conquences, and everything would be fine? Look at this guy:
Here he says he has what he thinks is a moral authority his "conscience"
When he can't even articulate being a "TRAD", while splintering Trad groups(which ARE 99% Christian based) as a result of his own need to be "SUCH A SPECIAL PERSON" is immoral and counterproductive. He is motivated by chasing feelings, and is why Athiest groups fail.

>now you have the "skeptic" community
>or "trad Athiests"
Those two are not the same at all.

Yes they are. Both Athiest splinter groups who can't stop splintering. Hell, Christians can't stop splinter too, but at least we have SOME objective ground to talk to each other on(that being the Bible), compared to entirely personal, million different perceptions of the world. Hence why people could actually accomplish stuff then, and just fall apart now.

nah

There is some juicy irony in his refusal to recognize sufficient similarity between the two to make your point, given the context of splintering subgroups, but i'm too tired to make a joke about it.

Yea, Atheist Catholic here

I'm in a similar boat. When it comes to, say, issues regarding sexuality, I'm outright Puritanical. Unfortunately, I really dislike the concepts of divine forgiveness, all life being sacred, etc.

>Not understanding "God"
There is stuff beyond what you can percieve here

Spirits/demons are like a dimension you cant see without magic

Her name is KELSEY BERNERAY, for those of you wanting to fap it.

Nobody should after seeing the whole set. Absolutely disgusting

I would probably describe myself currently as something like this, but it does seem like a bit of a hypocritical and weak way of thinking.

It's very pragmatic but also very hard to have a strong sense of morals or really take a stand on any single issue. I look at myself and ask what values I truly stand for and I can't answer that question. I've been taking some time recently to self reflect, discover and write down my own true values and then try to live life by sticking to them.

you've got some company, friend.

Ever seen "From Beyond"?

Pretty much the plot of that movie, pretty spoopy stuff

I think society need moral instruction that is separate from politics. When morality gets involved with politics, people can't compromise. Compromise with your opponents is likened to compromise with literally Satan (or literally Hitler). When you can't compromise, you can't get anything done. Moral instruction in modern society has largely been abandoned, and political cults have filled the vacuum.

Shes extremely hairy. Fucking gross when the clothes come off

sauce?

'sup fellow fedoras.

>any other form of religion gets a pass by them
pic

Society needs a unifying element, be it religion or by blood.

Bowden on H.P. Lovecraft - youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8

blood then

Exactly and the faggot OP has no come back for us. His kind are truly bluepilled goats.

Anyone else believe in Christianity and Christian morality/philosophy, but fail to live according to it and feel no connection to the Lord?

This is where I'm at, and I feel like giving up on it all.

I prefer blood(genes). At least those are real.

All right-wing atheists are attempting to fill a God-shaped hole in their lives. They start out smug, grow disaffected, and eventually look into arguments for God that don't come from the dumbshit young Earth creationist strawmen that nu-atheist e-celeb fags debate exclusively. They'll grow up one day.

t. former agnostic nihilist

Everyone fails to live up to it. That's the point. Christ came to provide care to the spiritually sick. If we were perfect, we wouldn't need Him.

The entire human experience is overcoming doubt, and doing our best to give up the ego and trust in the Lord. It's hard, dude. Nobody said it was easy.

>pretending you can be traditionalist without religion

macromastia.net/?p=6148

I'm one

that latest post on that site is super spicy

>I came to despise most atheists, as an atheist.
Atheism is essentially the baby boomer of theology. It was handed a vast cultural inheritance built upon the blood and tears of generations that came before it, and out if hubris it frittered that inheritance away on frivolous and empty pursuits leaving the metaphorical children of atheism with nothing.
No tightly woven communities.
No rites of passage.
No medititations or songs to give strength when facing death.
No rituals or traditions to comfort those left behind when their loved ones die.

Just nihilism and alienation.
Birth, marriage, and death reduced to exercises in bureaucracy, with the funeral holding no more meaning than dropping off trash at the garbage dump for incineration.

It's disgusting.
It's infuriating.
It is arguably the root betrayal that led to our present state.