Happy Martin Luther King Jr day...

Happy Martin Luther King Jr day, Sup Forums! Let us strive toward a world where people are judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9_yVh89aTQ
englandlives.com/2018/01/15/today-in-history-monkey-luther-coon-was-born/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZuC0WJFzY
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

So no more gibs, no artificial inflation of aa test scores, no more diversity hires?

>Gets shot

Nice digits.
His speeches were written by communist, mostly Jews.
Happy "The Reverend Doctor Royal Highness Martin Luther King Junior" Day.

Now relay that message to SJWs.

Every mlk day I have fried chicken for dinner. It’s my little tradition

You'll have to do better than that, user
Let's try "Accountability for ones actions" and see where it goes.

Happy "Degenerate Commie Traitor LARPing as a Minister" Day!

well I'm judging that nigger as a wife beating, child fucking, commie jew puppet.

Started doing this years ago when my friend who went to prison said they served it on mlk day

I dream of a world where affirmative action is recognized as the racism it is.

It is robert e lee day

This
Came here just to post this

>a world where people are judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

the irony of leftists celebrating him while ignoring his primary message

A hero of a man. It's a shame what this board has turned into with all the anti-semitism and racism. People don't realize that you have to be 18+ to post on this site.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature.Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Fried chicken day is the best day in any correctional institution, I don't care what color your skin is, that shit is delicious.

>communist
>serial adulterer
>false prophet

We would certainly be poorer without the back-breaking labor of millions of slaves and second class citizens, yes.

nice meme

Trump agrees
>youtube.com/watch?v=l9_yVh89aTQ

Correct. Giving people special treatment based on their race is racism, regardless if that treatment is positive or negative.

No, the past struggles of your people do not entitle you to gibs or a leg-up.

>shill

You must be niggers. All three things that I listed are verifiable facts.

Praise be to the Messiah nigger. I'm a communist now.

Yup.
Believing in martin luther king's words is not about believing in racism, but letting the individual be judged. No matter the direction racism is in.

>This is literally a racist statement now

Except he was a capitalist. Not that I would expect a 12 year old to understand

Except he was not. Fuck off back to the Donald, you dumb pedefag.

Says the fucking redditor

Agreed, OP
> People will be judged by their content and actions
> No one crying about racism as a scapegoat
>Black people in general are still on the lower rung of society

This sums up this nignog rather well

englandlives.com/2018/01/15/today-in-history-monkey-luther-coon-was-born/

>reddit spacing
Jesus christ I wish stormfront never died so you redditors could stay away

Oh, so the_donald is not reddit now? And don't pretend you're not one of those based pede kids, nobody here worships niggers.

Says the redditor. Says something that you think this place has always been this way. What year are you? 2015? Or maybe you're a stormfag fresh off the boat.

>Says something that you think this place has always been this way.
kek, I'll say exactly the opposite - this play was vastly different just 1 year ago, let alone more. Back then fags like you knew your place.

Yeah, you're a stormfag. Makes sense.
You should learn your place too, newfag.

I'm a /new/fag, a board that has existed way before you manchildren popped up. And back then this place didn't worship kekistanis or based black men. And before you resort to the obvious newfaggotry that will prove me right, I'll stop you: back then the racist wasn't ironic, as you may have heard from your liberal fags, place was more racist than it is now. And why is that? Because this board and the one before that, and Sup Forums itself before that was unknown to autistic frog-worshipping kids like you.

It's easy to see. You take yourself seriously on a anime cartoon website.
You don't understand any of the formating.
Get back to or whatever shitty site you came from, 3rd worlder slime.

Funny the world now exclusively judges based on skin color and forbids recognition of character.

It's just a phase. We will soon rise out of this pettiness. Obama will be the last conventional politician in office in the united states.

The creator of 4 chan is a jew faggot name moot.

>It's easy to see.
Sure, a newfag redditor who's been here no more than a month outs me! The humanity...
>You take yourself seriously on a anime cartoon website.
There aren't many places for people like us, and I see this place being destroyed every day in front of my eyes. I can barely come here with this newfaggotry that you kekistanis have brought. Even the nose pierced liberals are making fun of you.
>You don't understand any of the formating.
What? Enlighten me on the reddit formatting, autist.
>3rd worlder slime.
La creatura spic is calling me a 3rd worlder. Ok, I admit you got me there, I almost spit my coffee.

Fuck that nigger

>AND NOW HES LARPING AS A BIG IMPORTANT PERSON
Alright Sup Forums poster.

How many moeshit you have to post before you realize you're retarded, and you should go back?

fuck you you fucking cracker ass-kisser
MLK was a bitch who didn't understand that crackers and africans aren't supposed to be around each other, coz crackers are good fo' nothing bitches who can't even jump
pic related is a REAL nigga, who woulda made the cracker and african seperate, as they oughta be

>Chad Bulgarian vs Virgin Amerimutt

Go back to where? Sup Forums?
Look, you aren't fooling me. I first came to Sup Forums in 2012 and started using this site in 2007.
To put it simply, you stick out like a sore thumb.
Frankly I only come here every once in awhile just to see how bad the invasion has gotten.

This

Malcolm X >>> """Marting Luther""" king nigger

I appreciate the nigger larp, here's a (you)

How did the left lose their mind so quickly? MLK is a Uncle Tom by their standards.

Completely agree. The implications of that might not exactly turn out as you like though...

I hope you faggots at least attempt to understand and appreciate how important men like MLK Jr. are. If we had more men like him, there would be less feral nigger roaming the streets. MLK advocated for a unity among the negro community, and a culture which would aspire to become greater humans and better members of society. MLK was a devout Christian with unshakable Christian principles, even in the the face of mortal harm. He led a revolution without firing a single bullet, and taught that change would only come for the negro community through non-violent resistance, a stark contrast to the degeneracy of Black Lives Matters. MLK was a black person in the way that white people wish black people would behave: well-dressed, well-spoken, intelligent, moral, and loved his family and community.

/ournigger/

>character

Correct. He was also a patriotic American who loved his country, sang patriotic songs and showed respect to our flag.

Amen.
The democrats have ruined his message and used it to cause the rampant poverty in the ghettos.
Before African Americans used to be some of the most christian men in the world, now you drive by and you see the new generation rapping about whitey and what not.

Hell my father used to be a mailman. He has a long history of jobs, from Army, Sports photographer to mailsman to finally hay farmer. Back when he was still in the mail service he'd have to go to the ghettos where no other trucks would go.
So on his first visit delivering goods, letters, etc, a black man walked up to him and said:
"You dont want to be around here"
He replied back:
"Whys that?"
He said:
"Them niggers will take everything on your truck, I'll watch it for you"
For the next six years he stayed in that state, I think it was kansas, cant remember, that man would go up and guard his truck every single time he came.
It makes me sad to think that man had to see what he called his people destroy their community and dignity.
It makes me angry that democrats have done this.

It's hard not to sink to Sup Forums's level and start hating white people

But even I'm not QUITE retarded enough to hate a thing that doesn't exist

Fortunately, the results are the same (just to make it easier)

>a uncle

Kys

Go kevetch back in your cave.

fpbp

Funny how people try to smear him as a communist. Where the hell do they get this from? The only credible explanation as to why he might be a communist is that he was planted here by the soviets (this was probably the theory that made sense to SOME people within the intelligence agencies and others). But that would be absurd because it would have to include most of what we know about MLK being fabricated, including his childhood, his family, his education, and so forth, because when you look at these things, it is clear he would have NO reason to be a communist. NOTHING he ever said in his speeches had to do with the economic systems, but rather civil rights.

There's no reason to believe that MLK was a communist other than the superstition that he was propped up by the soviets to weaken America during the Cold War. However, the timely manner in which a man like MLK would have appeared is only natural and makes sense without another party involved.

Slide thread, saged

>He believes in slide threads

You could smoke some crack and rob a convenience store for lulz.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZuC0WJFzY

gas yourself nigger cuck lover

Retards btfo.

>smear him as a communist
>when he was closely associated with a (((stanley levinson))) and even had him write speeches for him
No one is saying he's a Russian plant you ducking idiot but to deny the man was a useful idiot is pretty stupid. Wanna know how I know you didn't read the JFK leaks?

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

How you can support a degenerate, wife beating communist nigger?

fucking nigger.

you missed one
>all of his speeches were written by a jewish lawyer

you need to go back

Okay, then I judge MLK's character content to be Communist, subversive, and very poor in general for being led around by kike lawyers and their SPLC.

should racists be forced to work on MLK day?