OHNONONONONO

OHNONONONONO

Ironic isn't it?

ree I want a clear shot of his gut so I can satisfy my curiosity of how fat he's gotten

Damn that thing is gaining alot of weight. It's owner better take it to the vet or maybe start feeding it blue Buffalo instead of cheeseburgers

what in the fuck

also top kek at the hormonal weight gain

Don't you mean the hormonal eating too much food and drink?

dude better get on a gay total bottom diet. Gay bottoms eat according to anal sex time, and can only have certain foods so their asshole is clean for pounding. Dude is going to have a wrecked asshole because he can only have anal right

That's a big boy

Child abuse

I don't understand. Is one of them trans?

He's developing feelings for girls, isn't he?

>how's the vagina

best pick up line ever
based jazz /ourtrap

Jazz is honestly thicc as fuck, looks soft too. She should just keep the clit and work on getting her butt nice and round.

I don't follow

HAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes
He has been gaining a lot of weight ever since the doctors told him that they cant turn his penis into a "vagina" because it's too small

For
>(YOU)

Not every part

>this is this mans son

JUST

quick rundown?
who is this girl?

4.6 normal people, suicide imminent and it's going to be blamed on cyberbullying and a lack of tolerance for fat salami slicers.

Most be feeling a little tired and sweaty, discomfort

HAHAHAHA THAT FUCKING COMMERCIAL ON THE RIGHT FUCK

jazz used to be cute.

I can't abide fatties though, time for the ovens.

That looks like your average tamalera.

Obligatory

Women become men to be with women. Men become women to be with women.

Learn2humansexuality

darker girl is a qt. whats her name?

>The lower left
Just how degenerate can TLC get? Jeez

What body shape is this?

Meant to say lower right

american tv show about a boy who's been on HRT since infancy and is having mental troubles because his atrophied benis is too small to make a pseudo-vagen out of. pure degeneracy

Ha

Depression and gluttony.

Notice that his parents are doing NOTHING to intervene with his constant cramming food down his gullet. They have zero interest in the health of their child because they are afraid to tell him "no".

>WTF is a gay total bottom diet?
>went to google
>"well obviously no big meals before sex and make sure to shower and use an enema before sex. ALSO the day before eat lots and lots of fruits. like pineapples, strawberries, ect they make you taste very sweet."
Degenerate

Unhuman shape

Your average divorced latina, too.

Phew! I was about to point this out for you. But I see you corrected yourself in time... Good work...

I mean, just to put my 2 cents in, would this transition lead on to more health issues down the line. They seem to state that because they re happy with their new image, suicides and stuff drop, but consider that this is unnatural. Why should someone get to the point where they led their self-concept dictate their physical appearance, when in all effect such practices were non-existent some years ago.

linebacker