Raildex

Can't wait to see her again in Season 3

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/483/1483857/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-38Bh9Sr2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah for all the 5 minutes she will get

Can't wait to see best boy again in Season 3

I can't wait for Touma to PUNCH THE PRINCESS OF ENGLAND IN THE MOTHERFUCKING FACE

I came from the far future to say that Mikoto dies in Season X

Misaki a pile of shit

First part of railgun S was a masterpiece then the second part was shit except the time where misaka's in space

Reminder Touma will die alone without ever having a girlfriend.

Why are you faggots so negative
It's like a Fate thread in here.

which half?

Perfect end for Touma

Just saying some facts before the actual conversation

I still refuse to believe he is 14.

>tfw Index S1 and S2 remake airs on Fall 2017 then S3 airs immediately on Fall 2018 in time for 10th anniversary of anime

I played cricket against a kid of the same age (fourteen) who had a full beard, so anything is possible my friend.

Spoilers early next week

You guys said the same about NT18 cover

next test late this month
maybe they'll announce a new character

But the book comes out on the 10th in Japan and we get spoilers the evening before

>Gunha
Not even Index S3 would have him yet

Will we see her pussy?

Will this really get an S3 or you raildex fags are just delusional?

We're basically just waiting for the airdate, PVs and posters. It's already confirmed to be in production

>It's already confirmed to be in production
The editor said wait a bit longer, which he has said last year and the year before that.
You fucks are being played by Miki again.

Dengeki said it though. Basically confirmed happening.

>It's already confirmed to be in production

They're literally recording the VAs now

>Dengeki said so, therefore it must be so
I see this posted over and over with no source to show for it.

>Can't wait to see her again in Season 3
I heard Frenda's arc is split cour.

>the VAs listed on the chink game site are real
>trusting the chinks not to lie
Did you also believe them when they claimed that their Mickey Mouse ripoff was a cartoon cat?

People kept on posting this source already

It's even on the title

They are going to fix the mistake and not kill Frenda

These jokes are half as good as they used to be...

>Season 3

JC Staff is working on it now

Never give up on your dreams.

>Wait a little bit for S3!
>doesn't say which series
>doesn't specify how much of a wait
Wow it's a load of nothing.

>doesn't say which series
He said it after announcing the game. Fans in the festival literally went wild and while someone threatened to shoot him if he doesn't announce it by fall

A bunch of Railgun characters get beat up in the battle royale. I wonder how would railgun onlys react?

One dies, one jobs to a lvl 0, and one fulfills her M fantasies.

Even if - IF - it is Index he was referring to, that very article you linked sounds skeptical.
>詳細は不明ですが、期待しながら“もうちょっと”待つことにしましょう!
>The details are unclear, but let's wait "a little longer" while looking forward to it!

>why is Mikoto/Othinus/Misaki/Frenda so great, best girl
>why is Mikoto/Othinus/Misaki/Frenda so shit, worst girl
>why don't they just shoot Touma
>how will the secondaries react to Railgun characters being fucked in S3
>wouldn't it be epic, wouldn't it be a hoot, if they got Really Really Mad and rageposted on Tumblr? Can't wait to see their tears XD

Is Raildex even known on tumblr?

Where do you think mobileposter gets all those tiny, overbright, oversaturated gifs from?

you sound kind of butthurt about something

user are you ok?

You're acting like this is an obscure franchise or something.
How old are you?

Might have something to do with such pointless speculation being brought up in every other thread. Why would you care what the secondaries think? Do you read Reddit posts too?

How old are you now Verty?

Old enough to bang your mom and it wouldn't even be weird.

There's also:
>『とある魔術の電脳戦機(バーチャロン)』の発表後に言われたということは……!?
>This was right after the announcement of A Certain Magical Virtual On, so does that mean...!?
Saying that kind of thing when they know it doesn't have anything to do with Index makes no sense unless they are trying their hardest to piss people off.

Do you bang your own mom? You both live under the same roof after all

Can't wait for Railgun D for forcefield guy to return as well as GUTS to save the damsel in distress again.

>Saying that kind of thing when they know it doesn't have anything to do with Index makes no sense
My point there was not about the title but the presumed closeness of S3. "A little longer" was basically what Miki said word for word in 2014.

>you're on Sup Forums
>you must live with your mom
>epic lols ensue
Save me the memes kid.

But have you ever seen Dengeki taking the word and posting it in their website officially? It's the first time they did it.

I heard you're a NEET who lives with his parents, at least past your early 30s, and lives in NY
Also that you pretend to be mentally ill so you get government subsidies and don't have to work

I can imagine them complaining to shiage. A literal nobody that only appeared on the last episode on Index S2.

Oh, you "heard" this. Sounds like you heard a generic description of the average Sup Forums user.
Also, no one cares.

I'm not sure if they even reported/summed up events like this in previous years.
>put up an article so they think we mean it this time

>you heard a generic description of the average Sup Forums user
Well I figure you can't be much different from them, there is that video out there of you crying that Sup Forums is your life after a mod permabanned you

Dengeki never took Miki's word officially until last spring fes.

It even felt like Miki saying it was unnecessary but he did it with a big smile on his face instead of a usual sorry one.

You seem extra butthurt kid, have one more (you)

Thanks Verty, I hope you get a job

>Image this: S1 and S2 remakes removes all fanservicey/illogical stuff
>Adapts the LN properly (Angel Fall arc and Deep Blood arc)
>Action scenes are more fierce and plot refined.
>Both seasons done Railgun S2 graphics
Anything I missed or said wrong?

Make it closer.

Retreading the first two seasons of Index would be such a bore, even if they significantly improved it.
That money could go to S3 itself, Railgun D, Blood Sign, Accelerator, hell even a god damn Virtual-On OVA.

I want to punch the White Queen!

>>why don't they just shoot Touma
That is a legitimate question.

Makes sense, now only if Index can get back into the anime game now so we can have those wonderful stuff you just mentioned., it is dead af atm.

Accel almost did.

>Season 3
Was this confirmed?

Didn't the Virtual On novel do pretty well in terms of sales? I wonder if SEGA would pay for an OVA because the series has been dead for over a decade and could use some advertisement. Regardless, raildex will have a presence in /m/ before long which should be amusing.

It's not though. Everybody who didn't shoot him either wasn't aware of IB beforehand, were from the magic side and weren't going to break the treaty or they just didn't need/want to kill him.

LOL no

No and never will be confirmed. Alawys will be "pleas wait"

Man i want to see toman cast magic and see all the tactics he can come up with,

Don't forget HO S2 and Heavy Ice

Yes it was

Nevertheless, Kamijou’s mind jammed on the brakes. He wasn’t thinking clearly. He’d
already decided to go home. That’s why he was able to keep his cool. Reentering the
battleground despite that was an order he just couldn’t comply with at this point.
"Wait, just wait! What are you talking about? I definitely took down Aureolus Izzard!"
“I said it before, that’s a fake,” Himegami maintained definitively. “The real one always
uses acupuncture needles. He didn’t have any, so he was a fake. And besides. The real
one isn’t that crude."
Kamijou couldn’t accept that. He didn’t want to. His logic developed from the basis of
his desire to go home, so he couldn’t possibly concede the existence of any more enemies
right now.

>Touma PTSD

Anime doesn't give you that impression of him at all

Season 3 never, you are being tricked by miki

>increasingly nervous man says for the 13th time

I don't see a single mention about another animated season in that.

I did find funny comments in the youtube video for the virtual on:

"Foreigners fucking hate it"

"Calling them foreigners is rude isn't it?"

"Foreigners are foreigners aren't they? How is it wrong?"

There was. It's even on the title you dumb fuck

>js06 confirmed it himself
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NO PROOF THAT THEY MENTIONED SEASON 3 LALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU

Season 3 is happening and you can't stop it no matter how hard you try to deny it

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

Link might be broken for me.

I'm not even getting an Index thing.

I'm getting shit about Katsuwo's Mitsuboshi colors.

>Foreigners fucking hate it
Not all of us have shit taste, nips.

It's on the last part

Alright, that means they are saying it. They've promised it before but that's good anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-38Bh9Sr2I

Astral buddy is simply the best. I'm surprised Kamachi decided to make something worthwhile.

Stop it. Junko-chan is pure

The way that they have their fingers shows that Mikoto would be the guy in the relationship.

I can tell. Kuroko doesn't seem that impressed with her kissing abilities. I wonder who Kuroko is practicing with.

Touma obviously