Who here is unironically preparing for the race war?

Who here is unironically preparing for the race war?

Get out of poverty, leave brown people behind. The way of the world.

I'm actually Ironically preparing.

what does 6 mean?

not full on prepping, but I’m training at the gun range a lot

Hello alphabet

Just keep in mind fire fights aren't won by having better accuracy alone. Fire fights are won by outmaneuvering the enemy.

Good job goy, don't forget to take a class and buy accessories.

What is this number meme?

Nah i think it will be more a Hunger Games style war the ultrarich (capital) vs the oppressed poor (districts).

Racewar is more a way to distract folks from the real issues.

Don't you want to know.

: 3

It won't be a race war
It'll be whites (fighting on their own behalf) vs. whites (fighting on behalf of "minorities")
The minorities themselves will be fleeing north and south and back to the shitholes from which they came

make sure to gas all jews first

I'm preparing to walk my great grandpa's steps and fight for the next german empire.

Nice try CIA

Go away, CIA.
Nice try, FBI.
Good tricks, MI6.

How is preparing illegal?

>Don't prepare for the planned collapse of the West goy!

>What is a honeypot

>THE NUMBERS MASON... WHAT DO THEY MEAN !!??

TWO

Prepared? If you need more than your hands you are not worthy to survive.

Went from 4 guns 500 rounds to 13 and 20000 rounds. When shtf I'm ready.

Clearly it's about having the right perks.

Fucking noob.

>It'll be whites (fighting on their own behalf) vs. whites (fighting on behalf of "minorities")
I'll happily gun down leftist whites. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

News flash you backward white trash, there is not gonna be any race war and if there was, the metropolises would wipe out you rural inbred country bumpkin losers in a day.

homeless guy and yeah im preparing, biding my time, I dont feel its worth investing any effort in society until it crumbles (and becomes something better).

And its the Civil War im focused on, not a race war. John Titor was right when he said it was inevitable. We're like 1 minute to midnight when it comes to that.
inherent killer instinct here, every time I practice at the range its the same thing, dont need to practice anymore

6 brother.

>FBI, the thread

Im preparing to dodge the v&.
Hey cia niggers, some of you are alright. Dont come to my house tomorrow.

I am preparing.

I have collected all my grandpa's weaponry from WW2 and I know how to use then.

Now I'm going minimalist so I can move residences quickly.

Is this the cult of the black sun promoting racemixing or promoting stable relationships between men and women. You can never tell who’s jewing who with these guys

Bought a nondescript concrete block building. Fortifying and remodeling it into an office with an apartment.
Stocking it with supplies and weapons.
I'll probably load up on some canned food and other stuff and get a natural gas generator.

I don't care about thots. I don't care about making more money. I don't care about anything but surviving the collapse of civilization because I'm white and I'll do anything to spite the jews.

Good joke.

there will be war with North Korea

the American people will unite behind anti-Communism

What are your coordinates? Asking for a friend.

>January 15, 2018
>still thinking it's about race
>not preparing for a class war

The race war will just be part of the civil war. Anybody that browses this board and DOESN'T prep for happenings is a fucking potato tier tard.

I am not getting ready for a race war because i am not retarded.

>MUH AMERIMUTT RACE WAR AGENDA
>STEP 1: BUY MUH GUNZ AND SHIEEEET, NIGGUH
>STEP 2: KILL MYSELF

Have fun travelling out to those rural bumpkins without gas. America is a pretty big place...

Most white city-people would be wiped out by their pet diversities within two weeks.

There isn't going to be a race war.

shreked.

Also, OP, I am unironically prepared for the race war. Not preparing. Prepared.

Wtf? Kek wills it!!!

What’s the numbers ‘bout you mongol?

>1 post by this ID
>blatant FBI datamining thread
sage

Do you kikes really believe you are going to get your beloved race war? You have been trying for years with black vs white. FAILED Now you come back with white vs black. Also will fail. You must destabilize to overthrow. Jews are a plague on this planet.

RICE WEAR NAO

Use the shwarzt, mutts

Is that Hilary doing demon sneezes?
Anyway I'm torn between eleventy and sixty three and a third.
But I'll tell you what is frightening...
Giants.

If by preparing you mean working my ass off so that I can continue to live in my new white community, then you bettcha

There's not gonna be any race war, but if there is it will happen once white people are significantly outnumbered and it will be initiated by other races.

Modern white people will let other races use their mouths as toilets before they start a race war.

>recognizing racial tension instigation as jew tricks
>falls for le white ethnostate meme (racial tension instigating jew trick)
wew

I live in argentina so the lefties will eventually lead us to SOME kind of civil war. It has happened before and shit got real fucked up. I only hope i can get my shotgun ready for when that happens

fellow 8, reporting in

Niggers, spics, whops, kikes and greasers can stay. Everyone else, gtfo.