youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
270towin.com/historical-presidential-elections/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not until it plunges into the ocean will it be considered God's punishment

>no Arizona pepe
Pls

No. California is gods punishment for our sins. Its like the apple in the garden of Eden. Looks nice but full of shit and Pelosi is its snake. I wish they would fucking secede already

Where are you getting your data from? California is far from the worst poverty rate by any measure. Education is the same. Pollution is a broad topic but when it comes to air pollution it's not near the bottom. Crime rates, again is very broad but California is around 12-15 in violent crime rate so that's fair.

A few subliminal hints have been posted recently that Commifornia may have worked with Mejico
in this mystery missile.
The issue is the missile was moving West, and was steerable like a cruise missile.
If anybody in Commiefornia had anything to do with this mystery nuclear alarm in Hawaii.
There is no Calexit. It is no succession.
It was an act of Civil War by the Commifornia Cabal...
And Americans will take their clay back.

>live in los angeles
>wake everyday hoping I'll get blown up by kim
>mfw the nuke never comes

Ass mad Californian detected
pjmedia.com/trending/whats-matter-california/

I ment in the states not in the world.

Texans can all suck the big fat blackboi balls they all know and love

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

It will never "plunge into the ocean" because that's scientifically impossible.

Jesus came to me in a dream last night and told me that 2018 is the year that God the Father will finally send ‘the big one’ earthquake to Cali which will kill millions of people. God bless.

Seek help. You might actually be schizophrenic.

Just found out there were 20 dead in a mudslide
Wtf California

The ash from the wildfire is very sensitive and heavy rains will cause it to turn to mush and slide down easier. I imagine it was worse in Santa Barbara than anywhere else in the state. I won't deny the state is terribly run though. CA needs a new governor.

If only.
I don't believe in God but I'd gladly go and live my entire existence as a monk in a monastery kissing the holy Cross every morning if commiefornia get the punishment she utterly deserve and if Trump get elected for a second wild ride.

Sorry bro but I don’t take advice from buttblasted Californian spics

I'm white as the snow but also don't think my wet dreams are visions for the real world.

If there is a biblical flood I'll praise the Lord.

>Jesus talking with leafs

Sound legit coming from this fucking hippie.
He better bring the hate and drop the love next day he pay us a visit, for his own security. Because the Jews won't miss him this time.

Southern California doesn't get a lot of rain so it doesn't support much plant life outside grass and shrubs. The natural order is a cycle of wildfire and shrub growth. When the grass burns there's nothing mud to the mountains.
People have flocked to the area because of the climate. Houses were built closer to the Santa Ynez (which was previously avoided because of the danger of event like what happened this month).
These mudslides are completely expected by the populous yet people are moving there in droves. The reality is there's not a lot of livable space in southern California yet people come in droves because of jobs and climate.

Califag here. Respiratory illness was horrible this year. Fuck LA, the rest of California was burning but no one cares until socal cries. They steal our water, divert our rivers, then tell farmers to quit farming.

40 million people and they want to cut the food supply.

I just got a job offer as a process chemist out of state. Couldn't be happier.

Fuck California, let it burn.

>Cut food supply

You mean food stamp?

The trees and shrubs that normally brace hillsides are now dead. Add a small storm and California gets mudblasted. Source, I am god.

>Fuck LA
LA? You should be worrying about San Francisco, coining misgendering trannies being a felony but intentionally spreading AIDS is totally fine.

No, the large cities (voting population) are telling the farmers of the state that they will not be able to farm. They want to take water from farmers so people can water their lawns.

They're cutting the water supply to agriculture.
The central valley's economy is based on farming and oil (see: actually making things) and is largely GOP (number 2 in the House, Kevin McCarthy, is from Bakersfield).
Sacramento is largely against personal responsibility and wants to destroy what made California great.

How about Fuck them both. LA = 20 mill, bay area =7-10 mill.

27-30 million people with no water supply. They steal water from the rest of California, then tell us how we can use our own rivers.

How do I escape

>empidenmic

Is this a joke? It's the complete opposite in France, when we're facing hard time ,farmers get the priority while normal folks can face a big fine for wasting water on such petty stuff.

I mean, it's logical to concentrate what little water you have left on important things like food, right?

stop taking everything so literally

All things are possible with God.

I'm trying to get the fuck out before the big earthquake we've been expecting.

To what end?

>That mudeslime cat

100% NOT a joke. California for you.

The earthquake you've been "expecting" since the 60's? Sure.

I found this one for you Arizona-bro, us Southern states need to stick together against the brown menace
t. Texan

God has stopped caring enough to cater to you specifically. It's very simple.

The most liberal state along with NYC is the biggest example of income inequality lol

No, only the cultured city citizens matter. It's standard communist protocol, giant mass of voting populace>food.

TEXAS IS MORE BROWN THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE SOUTH. THE ENTIRE STATE IS ALREADY MINORITY WHITE AND WILL FLIP TO DEMOCRAT BY 2020 BECAUSE OF ALL THE "le based spics xdd" YOU LET IN IN DROOOOOVES.

HOLY SHIT, I HOPE YOU SHITTY TEXANS ALL GET KILLED BY A GIANT MEGA-TORNADO. YOU HYPOCRITES.

i live here. here's how it goes:

>city of LA: completely fucked - homeless shit and piss everywhere
>only hospitable areas with white dominant population: brea, beach cities.
>cheap real estate, go east - chino, riverside, moreno valley

ama ask and ill respond

Until it finally backfire.

No Democrat has legitimately won an election in years. Every election is stolen. Californians are NOT voting for this kind of shit. We have to save them.

>TEXAS IS MORE BROWN THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE SOUTH
Wrong. That'd be New Mexico. Stay mad fag

Nope. California cucked itself in the 80s and 90s.
It used to be a Republican strong hold. No longer.
>270towin.com/historical-presidential-elections/

See 1989.

>EU Flag

I'd be more concerned with the sandnigger's than bolshefornia if I were you.

Is food expensive? Is there actually traffic nonstop all day every day forever? How do the spics interact with the various asians? What is the local news spin on the fire?

Food is inexpensive due to the production of the central valley. The same area that they are trying to take water from.

How do you survive at night in that kind of hellish state if you're a part of the lowest class? It's already hard in some place of France though people are well feed and can get free money from the government easily. I can't imagine what it must be to survive as an homeless in that shithole.

(t. French bum who lived in the street of France and didn't had that much trouble to live)

We had a huge one in 94. Completely Ruined the 5/14 freeway overpass. It was devastating to the commute culture SoCal has.

You are actually the worst state in the country. I know from first-hand experience. It's nothing but assholes for miles and miles, nothing memorable (nobody gives a shit about muh Alamo other than you, that's how pathetically desperate for attention and relevancy you are), and you're home to Dallas and Houston, the nigger capitals of America.

Couple this with your hypocrisy and ultimate delusion that you're "based" despite the amount of spics, niggers, and muslims you bunk in more and more per year, and the ultimate delusion that you're a safehaven for conservatives, and you're honestly worse than every liberal state put together. I have never met more self-righteous, delusional, hypocritical, pig disgusting pieces of shit than the Texan people. You actually sicken me with how the problem continuously grows in your state but you cover your eyes and ears and refuse to believe the problem is there.

Faith and intelligence are gifts not given in equal measure. Your poverty is saddening.

traffic 24/7/365. your best bet for getting the fuck out of the LA basin area is go either super early at 5AM or late at nite 9PM

spics hate asians, asians hate spics. asians also hate each other (TW hates CN, CN ates TW, CN hates viets, japs, koreans, etc) they also have their own areas too bunched up

fire? no cause, but we all know it's spic homeless illegals. food is fucking terrible if you go out to eat (9.5% sales tax + 15% min gratuities, which i never give)

The problem with California is that it has nice weather all year round...so homeless people don't freeze to death...they just keep moving from tent city to tent city up and down the state with their free bus passes.
Same with all the spics...Winter-chan doesn't come for cleaning in California so they just stay there and have 7 children who become citizens...and it overloads the system...all the white cucks move away from them but continue to vote democrat because they're so far up their own assholes.
the toxic soy smog is trapped in the valley so it just sits there rotting everyone's brains.

Yeah, I knew about the Northridge quake. There's no doubt it was devastating and it probably took months to recover from. However, I believe the infrastructure and architectural codes have evolved considerably from then to now. CA definitely learned the hard way back then, but it's all part of living near a fault line.
God doesn't cater to someone who wishes for the death of others. Love thy neighbor and all that shit.

>nothing memorable
Stopped reading right there

The food is expensive but amazing. I've never had better sushi anywhere I've lived. For what it's worth, those Mexicans also know how to make some kickass food.

People here are well fed, again, due to the central valley. If you're a citizen it is nearly impossible to get a firearm. If you're a criminal, the black market is thriving. Someone breaks into your house with a knife and you shoot them? Prison time.

Traffic is awful in both the bay area and LA. Liberals love the (((disadvantaged))) criminal until they move in next door.

Taxes are always increasing, and it is illegal in some areas to lock your garage door.

Traffic is just insane when people are going to work, coming home from work or picking their kids up at school. Aside from that traffic is fine. It's still bullshit though on the 405 freeway. They just can't figure out how to smooth it out no matter how many lanes they add.

No, but we can still hope the Norks glass it.

No one gives a shit about your Alamo or your Six Flags now that it's a national chain, dipshit. You have nothing to be proud of. NOTHING. N O T H I N G.

That won't happen just because Kim doesn't have the nads to. And he never wanted to.

Easy CCW in Kern county.

na. go to jap area like torrance if you want real authentic shit. food in jap areas is great.

I agree. But there's this one sushi joint in West Hollywood I regular whenever I can that's really great too.

License free concealed in many other states. Why do I need a license for my 2nd amendment?

Dont forget literal shit piling up in the streets and spreading disease.

>west hollywood
sure, if you want jew markup for shit you can find dirt cheap because there are a shit ton of japs doing the same stuff

also, if you see mexicans making the food behind the counter you need to get the fuck outta there

>months to recover

No, it ruined our infrastructure so much that we're still working on the overpass. It used to take like 45 minutes to get from Lancaster to downtown and now it's been 2+ hours since. Maybe it's because so many fuckers keep moving to SoCal but that earthquake ruined SoCal traffic.

>And it's illegal in some area to lock your garage

This is some Sweden level of cuckery

True, which is partly why I'm moving back to where I grew up in south by the end of the year.

Thats california in general. Fuck the entire state. Sf isnt the capital idk why you think those things only apply to sf but not LA. Everything from san francisco to sacramento to san diego should burn

Well I wouldn't trust anywhere that doesn't have a kitchen to begin with...

I'd rather live there than Alabama

San Diego does not deserve to burn. Neither do places like Laguna Beach, San Luis Obispo, most of those places are majority white. I don't blame the entire state for the actions of SF. Yes, SF is to blame for faggot bullshit. Nobody needs to learn LGBT history but San Francisco, faggot capital of the world, disagrees. SF has Silicon Valley and Berkeley. SF is a tumor and has merely spread throughout the rest of the entire state.

The whole way from the Antelope Valley is crazy. It's like people in LA have never driven a car before.

it really depends on the area you live in. more white people = better. i always make sure to scan local demographics before i decide to move in.

i now live in redondo beach and it's almost all white here. property pricing naturally drive the shitskins away and the american lifestyle drives those rich chinese and pakis away too.

How the fuck so I even register my "assault rifles" under the new law? Don't they already know I own an AR? fuck this state.

Most people in metro areas such as LA or NYC take public transport like buses or trains instead. So yeah, they literally almost never drive cars. When they do, they don't know what to do.

So what you want but SoCal drivers are aggressive and typically good drivers in a way. We're fast and don't give a fuck but know what we're doing. I visited my parents in Colorado and they drive like fucking morons.

dont forget moonman brown recently signed the gas tax into law

>roads still not fixed

>You have nothing to be proud of
Okay fag

>14 still riddled with potholes and constant 3 lane to 2 lane.

Our infrastructure is so goddamn retarded

Traffic randomly stops for no reason. That's literally why it takes 2 hours to get anywhere.

I live 10 minutes from Six Flags and haven't been since I was maybe 16. Do people actually care about that place?

California is the most overrated state of them all. When people think of California they imagine Wine Country, and Hollywood, and Silicon Valley without realizing those locales in the imagination they conjure up is not life for most people. The one good thing California has going for it is to stoke the imaginations and the aspirations of people around the world. Because of this the state of California is able to vacuum up Talent and capable individuals in ways that other states cannot.

Compare this with States across the South who are fucked over by their demographics. A lot of these Southern States could easily be thought of as Detroit-gone-statewide. If not for their demographics they would rank much higher and be much cooler places.

>California:
th in education
So where does all that sweet sweet property tax money go then?

Hey well pretty much every town off the 101 in California is beautiful. Ventura, Santa Barbara, Ojai and others are places Californians dream to be able to afford. "Wine country" is beautiful.

Getting choked to death with volcanic ash is much more likely.

Halp.

>
>Yeah, I knew about the Northridge quake. There's no doubt it was devastating and it probably took months to recover from. However, I believe the infrastructure and architectural codes have evolved considerably from then to now.
No. Most of the buildings are more than 40 years old and haven't had significant upgrades, especially residential ones where people get rent control if the building was built before 1979, making it impossible to evict and financially infeasible to upgrade.

>all these Statelets ITT getting fanny-flustered over Texan Superiority

Based on a map I looked at, the following CA cities (the ones that aren't miles and miles of nothingness, anyway) are fine:

-Citrus Heights
-Elk Grove
-San Rafael
-Santa Cruz
-Monterey
-San Luis Obispo
-Santa Clarita (as long as you avoid most of Sierra Hwy, anyway)
-Simi Valley
-Thousand Oaks
-Encino
-Certain areas of Burbank
-Certain areas of Glendale
-As much as I don't want to mention any aspect of L.A, there sure are a lot of white people living in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
-Manhattan Beach
-Redondo Beach
-Yorba Linda
-Huntington Beach
-Newport Beach
-Laguna Beach
-Mission Viejo
-The Little Italy side of San Diego
-Coronado
(I am curious about Torrance now that that one user mentioned there's a lot of Japs there)
As do I. I worked in food services there once, and I made sure never to do it again. Though to be fair food services point blank just sucks ass no matter where you live.
Get swept up in a tornado

>Fanny-flustered
Is that like getting a yeast infection?

Mostly owned by the Four Square church. And poorly maintained and managed. Fuck LA.