en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck.
There has to be an explanation.
Indian ancestry maybe?

Nope. Pure eye-talian.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Di_Maio

Hes just a tan Mediterranean. If he was Indian he would have a wider nose and lips, as well as flies buzzing around him.

Southern Italians are moors, more news at 11

He's a fucking tool.

He spent summer 2017 denouncing NGOs in the Mediterranean, now his immigration program is written by a Soros funded NGO.

KEK

This, he's a turncoat. He could be white as paper, but still a fucking faggot

This guy is some Pajeet politician. Tell me, hand on heart, that he's less "white" looking than the man in my original picture.

I can see the Muslim in his eyes

It's common knowledge on Sup Forums that Sicilians are part nigger

Low quality bait, this guy is from Campania, basically Naples, he's not really italian

Who cares, we have Giorgia and that's enough.

original stuff here

>One Italian is deeply tanned
Who would have thunk?

kys panjeet
cherrypicking won't convince anyone to consider you a human

He's white as fuck

He doesn't look Indian at all

Just out of curiosity, which areas constitute "real" Italy?

he's italian, therefore white.

Just because he was born in Italy doesn’t mean his parents aren’t shitskins

It's the facial hair. Give him a big Italian moustache and a bottle of sun cream and people would see it.

Naw, m8. Dude isn't ethically Italian.

lmao how can shitalians even compete?

>cherrypicking this fucking hard

t. gypsy larping as (((Macedonian)))

>deflecting this hard

>tfw sicilian, family dates back to nobility in the 12th century
>my people with green eyes, white skin, and black hair get lumped in with pseudo nigger from Campania
I hate this gay earth

this man is whiter than every macedonian
you know what that means?

again
>cherrypicking this hard
refer to

Post face address and phone number just to be sure

Nope

I actually know an Indian that looks like a more physically fit and younger version of Ganishka from Berkserk. He started eating an exam paper because he knew he would fail and was removed from the venue.

congrats, at worst you're slavic, at best you're aryan. Now stop going on a mongolian basketweaving forum for validation

I hate Indians so much. These fucking shitskins need to leave the West immedi-

What...wait?

This guy is...B-British?

Oh...?

Wow. Just wow...

what's other?
ayys?

Arab/north africa probably

deepwater jews

a mediterranean guy in Italy? how the fuck is that possible?

Bernini is a classic example of Med facial features though, and that peon has none of them except a skin tone darker than your pic

as opposed ti shallow water jews?

Unironically looks full Mediterranean, nothing wrong about him, but this logic Sean Connery is a moor.

Yes. There is no room in the shallows for jews, so they are land and deepwater based.

in terms of skull Di Maio fits perfectly inside the classic/gracile med variation, the fuck are you on about?

But at least this one actually has white features.

12th century? nobility was norman. and french

>white features
meaningless meme term, he definitely wouldn't pass as a local anywhere above the alps

he is an afghan nuristani. google it. nuristanis have blond hair and blue eyes.

he doesnt look indian at all. Indians got wierds bulb shaped heads

Perhaps, but you can still trace the vast majority of his ancestry to Europe.

It's the melatonin levels causing the skin to have a darker shade.

>skin is darker
>nose is broader
>cheeks are further out
> lips different geometry
maybe Eastern or Iranid but definitely not Gracile

>Estonia no.1
>Flag of Latvia
kek

eh Di Maio would also probably score ~90/95% European on 23&me for that matter
until people here realize Europe hasn't been ethnically homogeneous since the stone age we won't go anywhere

anyway, his skin is definitely darker than average
I go to uni in Turin and I can see phenotypes from all over Italy, I hardly ever see anyone that naturally dark

meds are darker than north europeans
what a fucking surprise innit

looks like a fake kike like you. looks like a real kike? kys. jews have always hated italians because italians have a higher IQ and compete for anti govt individualistic behaviors. you dont like competition among your various frauds

You hate shitskins. Shitskins huh? Skin color explained

youtu.be/l6CYhhpK9X4

What the fuck is wrong with you, faggot? Can you stop being such a tumour in literally every single thread?

THE MOOCH

Mediterranids and Gracile Indides are very close racially. Basically all progressive races stem from proto-mediterranoids, so this similarity is not a coincidence.

Mediterranids are generally more gracilized and with more dolichocephalic tendencies, while north-indides are purely robust aurignacoids.

The racial spectrum for robust aurignacoids looks like this:

Nordid - Atlantid - Atlantomediterranid - Iranid/North-indide

But the differences between these races is very small and not noticeable on a dead skull since they matter mostly in their soft parts only (lips, nose) and complexion.

Wow, so evolution gives people who live in hot climates a skin that can protect him against it?

extremely relevant
youtu.be/DoBi_2RCGfE

Dark complexion has nothing to do with heat, it's actually more benefitial to have dark complexion in cold climates since you can absorb more heat.

It has mostly to do with Vitamin D and protection from skin cancer.

>This guy is...I-Italian?
You didn't get that the from the hand gesture?

>Pol thinks people with dark eyes, skin and hair are now white
Lmao kys

Where did you get that? Negro's often have Vitamin D insufficiency because they get their skin absorbs less, dark complexion is only beneficiary against sun burn.

Just because somebody is ugly dosen't mean they aren't white by anthropological standards.

never noticed that
not my image

He doesnt know about the elusive Deepwater Jews

>Italians
>white

we have been saying this for years but every time a burger points this out we get le 56% meme

Get what? It has NOTHING to do with HEAT.

in Cold climates , in terms of HEAT you benefit MORE from having dark skin, because you can absorb MORE heat . However this is secondary to Vitamin D and Skin cancer protection.

At least read what you write if you want to argue...

Indo-talian

Dark colors absorb more.

You should take a look at bari mayor.

Arlong was a deepwater Jew.

this guy definitely looks Iranian or something

Why would a fake tan make you a shitskin?

Light-skinned indians have some greek blood mixed in.

I am of Northern Indian descent. Northern Indian look Med.

I grew up people thinking I was anything from Iranian, to Columbian and Italian too.

Indians and Italians are both Caucasian and so when you have Caucasians that have different background but similar skin tone, they often look similar.

Happens with Arabs as well. Actually, I get Iranian more often now that I am older.

Of course, white people need less sun to get the same amount of vitamin D a negro get's from the African sun. (sand) negro's in the Netherlands nearly all have vitamin D insufficiency. It's a known fact here everybody knows it.
In the Mediterranean for me a normal white person who is blond, i cant live from say may to September I literally cant, now would evolution give people skin that cannot take the suns energy who live in those places?

yeah, we have some mixed shitskins in the mediterranean with no obviously foreign parents, and you'll probably keep cherrypicking that 5% until Sup Forums ceases to exist

sage

what an ugly looking leftist cuck

Fuck
Le 43% face right there lol

Yeah, Northern Indians have mixed with the Iranians, Arabs, Greeks and Aryans of the Aryan Migration. We are SUPER mixed and often get mistaken for Iranian, Italian, Greek, Arab, etc.

Huge difference between North and even Central and Southern India. The Punjab/Pakistan area are often very light skinned.

People are horrible at classifying races, mostly because their eyes are only trained to look at contrasts (skin colour, eye colour, hair colour).
While indians are definitely "white" and some even very progressive racially , the majority are not top tier material. However numerically it's still a sizeable amount (since even 0.1% of 1 billion is a lot) that you would consider "nordiform" (from a nordicists perspective).
Most importantly is that the racial divides in places like India and China are quite big and that should be taken into consideration. Your meme pics aren't helping at all since most don't look anywhere close to the left or the right.

You are talkinga bout VITAMIN D, NOT ABOUT HEAT. CAn't you even remember what you typed 10 minutes ago?

Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to argue?

Indians are not "mixed". They are their own racial type.

funny how we had southern italy for a couple hundred years at least and the part we didn't control has all the iberian admixture lol

stop larping you retarded panjeet
get a gene test and just look at the results for however long it takes for it to sink in that you're neither greek nor italian
you are panjeet

Gene tests don't tell you anything about race. A mirror, a ruler and some calipers is more than enough to classify your race.

heh there is even some Brit/Irish admixture in Sardinia
it's definitely picking up some older stuff as well

I remember I made an enemy in middle school when I asked an Italian kid if he was related to a Pakistani I knew, didn't know he was an Italian at the time kek

WE

cope

>all this pseudoscientific garbage with literally zero connection to DNA

Evolution (and repeated sexual selection for certain traits) is not "pseudo-science" . And there is a connection to DNA, but admixture gives no information about race.

>my understanding of race is so fucking retarded that i unironically believe that the genes that are expressed most are the ones that matter
t. octaroon

Fucking this.

Everyone is mixed. Even someone like Millennial Woes has Southern European and Sub Saharan African ancestors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_conquests_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_India

If you think none of these people had children that lived in India passed their conquest, you are disillusion.

Man, you REALLY hate Indians, don't you? lol

Keep it up, bro. Hope it helps you feel better about your situation in life.

I can give you a set of DNA and you couldn't tell me how the person looked like.

so then HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW HIS RACE?

at this point alraedy, you should understand your flawed thinking.

but you are completely incompetent so that won't happen

not gonna bother arguing with you anymore btw, you seem to have no idea what you are talkinga bout

no i hate you larping retards that can't accept the fact that you're nonwhite
dumb fucking street shitter
go back to india