Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156807278/#156807278
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but it's up there. There are more beta things, such as:

Being a trap
Getting into femdom/findom
Browsing /fa/

>Fucking a pussy is somehow beta

ok?

No, being a white or any man not dating or fucking someone on the side is the most beta.

it's the most alpha thing desu

Yes it is. There are already 4 billion bug eyed chinks on this planet. We don't need anymore of them! White babies only. No exceptions!

spbp

It's got to be a wallowed out white cunt, user. If you go for that pristine virgin Asian pussy, you're just not man enough to wrangle Tyrone's old cumsluts under to heel.

It's second only to creating this thread.

Nah, reposting this thread is.

>fakku my yerrow pussy whitu boy!
>most disgusting kind of mutt ever

have you seen white-asian hybrids? they look like white niggers that got to soak in soy for an extra hundred days

It's exactly the same thread.

Its true, why not make a super human race of white out asians. The cute eyes with white fair skin with high IQ. Doesnt sound too bad to me. The women of America have been spoiled and theyre all training to be sluts at this rate as it's normal for a girl to lose her virginity at age 15 now a days.

I guess thats up to opinion haha

we had this thread about 4 hours ago, why did you make it again, with the same image

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156807278/#156807278

asian gilrls are white men last resort
should be a shame to date one of those yellow broads, specially if shes southeast asian

No, dating a nigger is.

If your preference for asian women is because you're a weak nerd, then that's pretty beta.

Is dating a white girl if you're non-white the most beta thing you can do?

nope, it is browsing Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums and complaining like a bitch.

Nothing worse than marrying a scheming yellow fish mouthed devil. Slay all the Asian pussy you want but for marriage/ children a chubby white girl > asian supermodel imho

to date a black girl u have to be at least a bit agressive, so its not as beta

Putting up with white whores is worse.

Why do asian girls have the best body?

But..

But every race prefers them over White women. You can even think of it as cucking Niggers, Spics, and Asians

Why do I feel suddenly BTFO

What the hell is this from it looks like a movie

Do what you want. If you need to ask for permission on what you as a man want to fuck, or you tell other men that they have to fuck, then you are just a beta boy OP.

Aking the right questions

Just Google search it

LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN, JUST LIKE MR. SOROS TOLD ME TO.

Gonna marry my 2nd gen Korean gf and you won't convince me otherwise. The last white woman I dated nearly gave me HIV/HPV after cheating on me with a fat black guy at a sorority party. I'd taken her virginity when we were both 14 and we'd dated for 7 years. Never again. Learned my lesson.

I'll stick with my gf who makes sure we have dinner with mine and her parents at least once a month because "family is sacred."

Do her parents like you?

Asian race
Master race

That sounds fuckin great dude

There is no benefit whatsoever with doing this. Keep the genes pure user

Jokes on you Americanized Asians are the worse
>we have dinner with mine and her parents
Yes because that's gonna be fun being that you're white and we as Asians are sacred family and stuff.

Is this what your gf looks like when she's making dinner?

Her mom wishes she'd date a Korean guy and thinks that she should stop 'wasting' money on 40k and ttrpg books. To be fair, she's spent ~5k on 40k in the past two years building three seperate armies.

Her dad fucking adores me ever since I introduced him to black powder guns and helped him build a smoker so he could try making his own American BBQ.

I visited her grandparents in Korea and her grandma fucking loved me. She thought I was the tightest shit ever for reasons I don't understand. Her grandpa was just content I wasn't Japanese.

>Soros
>Not supporting race-mixing

Sounds like BS