HAPPENING IDAHO COLLEGE

BREAKING: Reports of multiple gunmen

HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/953012913803091970

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/breaking-armed-individuals-prompt-lockdown-college-idaho-heres-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is MLK's dream eh

I sure do love multiculturalism folks!

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>IDAHO
That means whites, huh?

>two people who ran off
>one was allegedly armed
>may have pointed a gun at someone

Non-happening confirmed.

Holy shit i forgot Idaho even existed. Anyways who cares? That state is irrelevant as fuk so I could care less if someone shoots it up

we have a picture of the assailant

Shart and sharcel

У cтpaхa глaзa вeлики.

you mean the college in MOSCOW, ID.

sheeish you'd think it was soviet Russia

The (((media))) is so scared of Trump's Fake News Awards that they are staging fake shootings

fucking nothing

it's fucking nothing fuck you

checked myself. rolled 66 b2b on seperate threads...

yhuge if bigly

it appears he got away with it

When will they ever catch up to him??

He can't have gotten away with it! Then the campus will be on lockdown forever!

literally nothing

>college of Idaho
talk about an oxymoron. rural and suburban retards btfo

Ayyo holup. So yoube sayin day don be celbratin Martin lufer kangz day.
Das raysis!

Yes, nigger, yes.
Owning acreage, living in the beautiful rockies, and going months at a time without seeing shitskins and niggers ... BTFO indeed.

Go suck a brown dick, faggot.

OY GEVALT! Those rascally KKK are up to their dirty tricks again!

>I could care less
So you do care, right? How much do you care? Could you care a lot less because you care a lot, or could you only care a minuscule amount less before getting into the territory of not being able to care less?

Them bullets just trying to get into higher education

Lmao, just more rural retard Trump supporters doing what they do best, shooting each other

there's actually a growing muslim population in Idaho

Idaho is gradually becoming an ultra high IQ urban state thanks to all the Californians who are moving there, kind of like what happened to Colorado.

> inb4 'multiple' turns into """"""lone gunman"""""

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Look up murder and violent firearm crimes by rural communities vs literally ANY big (nigger infested) city or urban center.

You stupid fucking faggot.
Here’s your (you) now kys

breaking911.com/breaking-armed-individuals-prompt-lockdown-college-idaho-heres-know/

University officials say two individuals were seen in a parking lot on campus and may have pointed a gun at another individual. The two suspects ran away on foot...

Niggers.

lel it's one things when retards say it out loud, but fucking that saying up explicitly typing it out is hilarious.

>people getting shot at Marxist brainwashing centers
Cool.

nothingburger??

>implying Californians are any more intelligent than any other burger.

Im surprised you cant open carry there.

>Shooting up a school on a holiday
For what purpose?

I hope he gets fried

YFW threads about actual ongoing mass shootings are technically slide threads because the shootings were deep state false flags to distract from IG Horowitz's report.

>Breaking911
Fuck off

fun fact: "here's what we know" is slang for "inside job."

>just more rural retard Trump supporters

>college of Idaho
>caldwell
>the ckosest thing thus state has to a ghetto

Makes sense. Wipe canyon county off the map please.

Delete this thread

>armed individuals
>individuals
It's sargon and his lackies. He's finally cracked.

>fear has large eyes
What did he mean by this?

the owl flies at night

A description of the suspects would help a lot but they might have been non white. Liberal Colleges love to highlight white people who commit crimes and cover up darkie crimes.

In Idaho? Everyone in Idaho is armed all the time...

Is there even a body count yet or is this just some Californian on a long layover losing their shit because this is the first time they've been in a free land in their entire life?

I hope it's incels. Those fuckers haven't had a good violent sperg out in a while, could use the opportunity to shit on them while they're in the limelight for a bit.

it's a non-happening

It's probably just some students exercising their 2nd Amendment. If it isn't, then this is spooky.

white victims

>no description of the suspects

Out of state college nogs confirmed.

>Idaho
>people walking around with guns
This is a non-happening. Probably some new Californian transplant saw perfectly normal Idaho activity and called the police.

LEAVE COLLEGE OF IDAHO ALONE
YOU FUCKING CUNTS I WANT TO GO THERE BUT IF THERE IS A TERRORIST ATTACK BY A NON WHITE OR A FUCKING SPIC I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FUCKING FIND HIM.

I JUST WOKE UP WHAT IS HAPPENING?

It's fine, see and

STOP SAM!

Idaho has a shitload of spics

Ooh
Ok then, I guess it is nothing then.

>IDAHO
>That means whites, huh?
Not anymore. Eastern Washington has been filling up with migrant apple pickers who used to come seasonally but have now decided to stay. For at least 20 years illegal beaners have been pouring into WA and now they've started settling in ID. There are entire communities that are Spanish speaking. 3 Idaho counties are majority Mexican. Though they are sparsely populated areas.

Idahos Hispanic population has gone from basically 0 to 12% in a very short time. It'll be over 20% in no time.

Damn dude...that makes me so sad. I haven't even been there yet and it's already being destroyed.

everyone is armed in Idaho except beaners and Cali transplants

t. Idahoan

No not UofI the CofI

Aand it's nothing as usual...

what's worse are the Muslims the chobani is bringing in

And the western half of Meridian too please

Idahofag here.
Already over.
Armed individuals are common, even on college campuses.

It's fucking Idaho, everyone has a gun.

At least it's not as bad as Nampa.

Should say:
>nigger was chimping out in White mans face.
>White man brandished firearm for public safety.
>White woman calls cop on White man.

Listen to this poster goys

QUICK! Invest in gun manufacturing, the stocks will go up after Feinstein shows off another gun control proposal

CIA decided the NW is too white and peaceful so they have to stage some shootings.

Pretty sure it was Sam Hyde himself who originally forced this unfunny as fuck, garbage-tier Sam Hyde meme.

The people you so casually dismiss as "rural and suburban retards" are objectively superior intellectually, morally, and culturally to city-dwelling subhuman any day of the week. Don't believe me? Go look up the average IQ of Montana vs California, faggot.

Obama imported tons of Muslims to white areas.

Part if his plan to disenfranchise white men.