Redpill me on what types of women a decent man should avoid at all costs

Redpill me on what types of women a decent man should avoid at all costs.

All I know are:
>Dyes hair unnatural colors
>Tattoos
>Obsessed with anime/japanese or korean "culture"
>Not virgin

cant cook

Single mothers.

Non-whites like that thing on your pic.

I have very bad news for you user.

Unless you're asexual, you will probably have to put up with some shitty women. The decent ones are so goddamn rare at this point that banking on finding one is like staking your financial future on winning the lottery.

Doesn't require that she measure your cock on the first date and dump you if you're under 8.5"

ITT: Virgins in denial

In the real world, women choose you, and the only thing you can is improve your own appearance and outlook.

Also, the requirements in the OP should be pretty easy to avoid unless you are genetic trash(which you probably are).

avoid those with shitfest families

this. and the younger you are, the more fucked you are.
t. 19

Two most important ones:

>Rides horses
>Is a hairdresser

Have them take a big five personality test
you want high agreeableness first, then high openness and conscientiousness. Low neuroticism and low extraversion. Then you just need to be a commanding partner over them and you'll have a good life. Don't try to alter a human's personality traits.

any piercing that isnt the ears.
doesnt cook or clean

Fpbp, this is a huge thing. It's a deep question of character more than anything else.

should i administer this before or after the dna test?

>In the real world, women choose you
that's an awfully cucked view to enter a human interaction with. plenty of times women actually DO assume I am better than them. One of the iron rules is to let a women figure out why she shouldn't fuck you, don't tell them yourself. High status men can and do select women. I hope you get there some day, and I'm being genuine.

sounds boring, I can handle the banter

It's really weird. In other countries, even most of the dumb sluts can cook. It's a uniquely American thing to have an entire generation of dumb people that can't boil water. They also can't afford to eat out as their parents have, so I really have no idea what millennials eat.

>obsessed with Japanese Korean culture
I don’t see this as a negative in anyway since women in both cultures are extremely submissive

Sounds retarded mate

Those are good. But the biggest red flag is if she is a self identified feminist or if she majored in an SJW subject. Those people are indoctrinated to view just about anything you do as abuse/rape, so steer clear. Especially if they go to the same educational institution as you.

>high status men
>Sup Forums

>White

oh yes because white women are obviously superior

You don't need to do it outright, but you can use it as a guide without explicitly giving it to them. There are women who are highly agreeable and it's so pleasant to be with such a person that it makes you question how you could have, in the past, convinced yourself that your disagreeable BPD gf was worth more than a whore. Agreeable women make being around them more enjoyable than being alone. If they have an ounce of wit then marry them.

Poor girls and girls that have shitty parents

Sad state of the universe is that spoiled bratts should be avoided.

The problem here is that the majority of cute girls will take the spoiled bratt path because they can.

>Rides horses
W-why?

>so I really have no idea what millennials eat
There's a large swath of them on Tinder that are always say shit like "Get me Tacos so I know its real " or other such dumb shit involving other such shit food. So I'm guessing they use their pussy to scam shitty fast food from betas.

Not so much avoiding, you should avoid most of them. It's easier to focus on which ones to get. And harder to do desu

My wife was a virgin before i had sex with her. She is 28 i am 32

So any woman basically, good to know

Any piercings other than tasteful earrings.
History of mental issues.
Claims of sexual assault.
Father in the Marines (AF, Army, and Navy okay)
Has ever dated a black man.
Had a "lesbian phase".

Lmao what kind of chart is this? Im 8 inches and most chicks got angry with me if i fucked them too hard because i would hit their cervix

A serious list through trials and errors i've made.
>many ex boyfriends (3+)
>pointless tattoos (shows lack of foresight)
>male friends and still talking to guys from her past (biggest of red flags right here)
>went to college (this one sucks to accept. women get corrupted in college by urban herd mentality)
>makes rash decisions with her appearance (a history of dying it ridiculous colours)
>cant cook
>buys shitty trinkets and junk
>gives way too good of a blowjob (it might feel amazing, but it means shes sucked way too much cock in her life)
>has an ugly or fat mother (she will look like that down the road)

Posts feminist stuff on her fb. Attended a Trump protest. Accused a man rape or domestic violence. Recieves alimony and/or child support.

>Obsessed with anime/japanese or korean "culture"
This is actually a good thing, if they're into the good shit. Ask them what their favorite anime is and if it's not Evangelion get up and leave

foster child

Im sorry, but its the truth. Women pick the males in the end and men vompete for women. It has always been like that and probably always will be.

Not to say some men settle, which surely happens, but who is asking who ar the bar? Who aproaches who 90% of the time?

The one that challenges you to be a better man, but still supports you when you're not.

That's all you really need for a long term relationship

>28 and a virgin
So wtf is wrong with her?

It's because every cuck with a 6 goes hurr it's 10 and women being stupid believe them

All of this!!!!!

Except maybe for college one, i dated some really good hearted women in college and met my virgin wife their.

It depends how old she is. If she's willing, she can learn. My wife sucked at cooking when we started dating, but now she's great, because she was willing to try and learn.

>My wife was a virgin before i had sex with her. She is 28 i am 32

so there is hope? were you also a virgin? where did you met her, give us life advice user

Can you not read?

I took her v card when she was 19

>I won the lottery, therefore it's all the financial planning you need!

Also, this

>got that Arby's beef and cheddar going on downstairs

Unironically this. Women can't judge the size of things for shit. They have shit spacial reasoning/estimation ability.

I was a computer engineer in college and she was in my math class. I wasnt a virgin but she was.

I dont really know what advice to give. She didnt dress like a slut and seemed more reserved than outgoing. She also isnt a brain dead retard, which was usually a big problem for me dating women back then

My bad but you said nothing about 19 just she was a virgin and she's 28. 19 is way different then

Depends on age

If you get to the point where some chick is begging for you there is something fuckinf wrong with her.

I'm just going to assume you've never met a girl who rides horses. One day you will. Then you will understand. Any other anons who have would likely say the same.

It's called 30+ y/o roasties who have hit the wall hitting up successful 30+ y/o men with average looks who were denied in the past.

>hint it has to do with money and entitlement

They're like crazy cat ladies taken to the nth level of crazy.

Also, horses are crazy fucking expensive, and being used to paying for that hobby with daddies money, she'll have an expectation that YOU must now foot the bill.

They're always fucking weird. Like fucked up in the head coocoo.

>mfw

Horse girls are the worst

you must define “decent man” because we are in an 80-20 culture. to be top 20%, you have to be better than just decent

assuming you meant top 20%, you should avoid:

high partner count
blatant disrespect
anti-male sentiment
promiscuity
rude women
old women
black women
single mothers
entitled
career-driven
animal lovers
girls with guy friends
foul-mouthed
tomboys
pro-abortion women
women who don’t want children

but you said to “red pill” you. this takes experience. no one can just tell you the truth. you have to experience it

good luck

>Not liking a girl who likes korean/japanese culture
Korean/Japanese culture is more trad than the West

Piercings are another red flag.

All of this too, especially no children. Its should be in a womens very nature to reproduce, not wanting too is the biggest red flag short of her telling you she is gonna take all your money

I can be, but it can also be disgustingly bluepilled. Had an anime fanatic babe want me to treat her like a literal dog. I dont mean slapping her around while I fuck her, I mean lead her around with a leash and have her lap water out of a bowl....yeaaaaaaaaa no.

I find brassy talk and bad manners to be the first turn-off. And if they will not go on a date to a museum/art gallery.

Besides earings i think you meant?

And none of that fucked up ear ber can openener shit, just regular earings.

cigarette smokers

>cutters
>"sassy"
>heavy drinkers
>cheaters
>uses nigger lingo

Shhh let them dream, it's all that is left

Stay away from the white ones, black ones, and red ones. They are colors you should avoid.

Every man here should also realize as you get older you gonna beed to take some shit off of these lists. Men age way better than women, and fit men in their mid 30's are disireable to even 20 year olds.

Loss?

>she says her favorite anime is rebuild

Damn, I may have gotten extremely lucky with my gf then

>virgin until we had sex (I was virgin too)
>traditional, wants to have 3 kids
>Catholic, wants to get married
>Understands the importance of gender roles
>wouldn't cheat on me, her parents would probably disown her

Only real downsides is that she's irrational and can be extremely moody, and quite frankly not all that intelligent. But she tries hard and cares about me, which is more than I could expect. This is all because her parents were extremely heavy handed conservatives

Fuck off with your yellow fever. Chinks have no souls and nips can barely be considered humans.

Organic

I swear this chart is moving.

Good on you user. Honestly just finding a gf that gives a fuck about you is half the fight. If men are worries about their women cheating, its probably for a reason or they are just insecure.

Party girls, vapid girls, gold digging whores, girls that flirt with every guy they come into contact with.

Yeah she's got a barren womb and wants my seed.

Memes aside, how many previous partners is acceptable? I'm 27, dating a girl who is 30, has had six previous partners, none of them black.

>>Not virgin

You'll never find an attractive girl that has this, sorry

>she's irrational and can be extremely moody, and quite frankly not all that intelligent

That just means you're dating a woman.

>HAS VAGINA

>wouldn’t cheat on me

careful with that one. i had a wife that would never cheat on me also. she cheated on me

the second they lose respect for you, it’s gone forever. never let your guard down against your own complacency. be a leader; firstly for yourself, and secondly for your family

don’t get caught up in the fantasy land that you are the lucky one. if you kiss a woman’s feet, she has no choice but to look down on you

anyway, good luck user. my girl is also catholic

I hope your stay with her is temporary. You should only date older women for the easy sex or mommy role play, otherwise you should look for younger women for long term.

it’s arbitrary, user. if you get that gut feeling that you’re being a cuck, you will know. that said, 6 is not high this day in age for a 27-year-old. maybe in 1980 this was high

If she can't make kompot its already a shit woman

they are rare, but they exist. look to the fathers who raise their daughters right

Bingo

How does one not know how to make kompot?

>Has had more than a few sexual partners.
>Always brings up race and politics, even when not relevant.
>Visible tattoos (head, neck, collar, wrists, hands, legs, and / or feet).
>Refers to you or any other males (aside from actual father) as "daddy, dad, papa, papi, etc."
>Has any existing social media accounts.
>Is 30 or more pounds over / underweight.
>Has had kid(s).
>Has had abortion(s).
>Has been married (engaged is fine, but never married and divorced).
>Prefers / only has "guy friends".
>Has the ability to actually make meal (hot-pockets, lunchables, canned food, etc. don't count).
>Does not have a High School Diploma / GED.
>Highlights or dyed hair.
>Visible piercings.
>Listens to nigger music.
>Grew up with everything handed to her (rich background).
>Has dated outside of race.
>Always uses titles and labels for things that do not need to be specified.
>Bisexual.
>Ever cheated.
>Feminist.

That should be the best rundown for now. There are about a dozen other red flags I can think of, but I don't want to make multiple posts. Best of luck, user.

Ofc it is you dolts
Women like it just above average, naturally

im PR and even I can make kompot, some good shit

I think something most men dont do is have that conversation with their GF. you have to make it very clear that if you cheat, at any time, for any reason (outside rape), that its over, no matter what.

I made my wife sign a prenup just for cheating. It works for both parties so if I cheat on her I loose and if she cheats on me she looses. I wish it didnt have to come down to prenups, but since people will no longer shame the living piss out of cheaters you have to use the law.

Idk
If she asks what is kompot than all is over.

>I think something most men dont do is have that conversation with their GF. you have to make it very clear that if you cheat, at any time, for any reason (outside rape), that its over, no matter what.

Yep, GF and I had this discussion. She was naturally, a bit offended that I'd imply she would cheat on me, but we came to an agreement that cheating will end the relationship.

>If a man hits in a woman it's because she's irresistible
>If a woman hits on a man it's because she's a mental case

Thanks, roastie.

It is most definitely for the easy sex.

>Dyes hair
>Tattoos
>Not virgin
>Not white
>Fingernails
>Paints them
>Has a store credit card (anywhere)
Have fun! :DDDDDDDDDD