We need to forcibly expel non-whites from America and Europe

>we need to forcibly expel non-whites from America and Europe.
>we need to protect white people being oppressed in Africa.
Come on. I support the white ethnostates in Europe. Why shouldn't we allow blacc ethnostates in Africa?

we simply must get rid of all inferior races. have you not read hitler, cuck?

THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR THE WHITE RACE

Sweetie, white nationalism so-called, is just white supremacies more subtle cousin. Once they "secure their own lands" they will go back to imperialism. That's the reality we high IQ city people figured out ages ago. That's why white nationalism is totally fucking evil and will never be allowed.

You mean Liberia?

Every black african life in africa put together isn't worth the life of one white south african.

>we need to protect white people being oppressed in Africa
We need to protect them from being genocided. Nobody says blacks shouldn't have their own ethnostates in Africa.

its all so tiresome

Most really redpilled people are saying exactly that. Blacks are a vermin like Jews. Do you keep rats in your house, feminist-liberal cuck?

Boers settled SA and made a society where nigs could be safe from the Zulu. It was undeveloped before.
>Imperialism
You mean bringing technology to ungrateful cave men?

Niggers can't do shit to us in their containment continent you fucking retard. They're a problem because we allow them to be. Honestly I don't care what happens either way just as long as we get what's ours.

Leftcucks think we do imperialism to exhaust the natural resources of inferior countries and making them dependent on our 'exploitation'. Liberalism really is a disease. Imperialism is largely a philanthropic exercise

>sweetie
fuck off back to r*ddit you good for nothing faggot

Can't tell if JIDF trying to discredit white nationalism, or actual retards.
Every race, every nation deserves a place to live. Why the fuck would you care about Africans living in Africa? They can't you from across the ocean.

He's probably a nigger lover who loves to see white women breed with apes

Are you fucking retarded? There is zero evidence of that. Thats just an excuse for why europeans cant have their own nations.

The world belongs to the white man, not women, not kikes, not niggers. If we want Africa to develop white culture, we deserve it.

I thought Polish people were redpilled? Just another fucking toilet scrubbing piece of worthless shit

You're not "redpilled", you're just an angry shitposter with wet dreams about invading innocent people who live in their ancestral homelands. I would commit ritual suicide if I every became you.

>Why shouldn't we allow blacc ethnostates in Africa?
Because this would be cruel and inhumane. The only proper thing to do is recolonization.

>Black ethnostates in africa.
What is every african nation except SA which was built by white settlers and africans arrived later from rest of africa. Such a dumb question poland really. Us was also built by european settlers. Thats the difference. Two frontiers with nobody around/nothing built there.

Go scrub a toilet and steal some bikes, you faggot

>except SA which was built by white settlers and africans arrived later from rest of africa
Literally not true.
The first war between the Dutch settlers and the indegenous Khoikhoi people broke out in 1659.

Bullshit the khoikhoi were so primitive that they communicated via click sounds and were actually defended by the dutch settlers from invading zulu warriors who would have enslaved and killed them. There was nothing built in sa thats why it was a frontier.

>There were no people in SA before Europeans arrived
>Oh actually there were, just not as advanced as Europeans

The khoikhoi were a completely primitive tribe even for africans and they are still around. You think SA belong to them without them building a thing? So 54 black ethnostates in africa isnt enough. Im tired of this conjured up history where people pretend europeans are bad and everyone else totally wonderful so now europeans or european based nations arent allowed to have their own nations they have built. But the entire rest of the the world consists of ethnostates of various peoples.

>european based nations arent allowed to have their own nations they have built.
Did you even read my OP you absolute fucking shithead? I literally said the opposite

I agree with you but truth be told guys like that are probably a necessary evil assuming he isn't larping. I wouldn't mind having someone like that in power.

SA was white country before the niggers moved in

South Africa was a white ethnostate. The eternal anglo brought in bantu niggers after the fact.
Protip: SOUTH AFRICA WAS NOT COLONIZED BY NIGGERS YET WHEN THE DUTCH GOT THERE.

There were only scattered khoisan pygmies and shit like that. Go look up the bantu expansion to understand more.

South africa is a small fucking piece of a fuck huge continent. There is plenty of room for multiple ethno states if SA were still white. Not to mention that is was almost completely uninhabited when it was colonized. In all reality the white people have been there longer than 90% of the african population. Because the africans weren't developed enough to make that part of africa habitable before white people did it for them. Also I would be fine giving black people some of the southern states as long as they stayed there and we weren't expected to pay for their gibs me dats from the white ethnostate. But they would never willingly let go of the whites tit. They would rather gibs me dats or gibs me you life.

Lastly how in the sweet fuck do blacks get the slightest claim to any of europe?

That one is easy to fix. Anyone or their descendants who have immigrated to europe in the last 70 years and have received more in state money than they have paid in taxes gets sent the fuck back to whatever godforsaken shithole they came from.

You sir are full of shit. Plunge yourself.

>autistic screeching

As much as I would like a white ethnostate in the world. Preferably somewhere that was historically 99% caucasoid phenotype. This is pretty cringe. Other people deserve to live their lives too. Half of our problem are caused by our half assing trying to fix other people because we think that they should be like us. That's bullshit. Let the savages have their savage lands and let the white man tend to his fields of wheat and monuments. And lit not their two paths cross. Also kick out every singly motherfucking jew. I don't care where they go as long as it's not white and they don't come back.

For the same reason I'm against Israel. I'm not going to defend Israel on behalf of Jews and South Africa on behalf of niggers while my entire continent is being overran with niggers courtesy of the Israeli Jew.
I think that's the most bizarre part of all. Jews are so neurotic that they believe unless they have total control then they run the risk of being exterminated. The truth is that if they were just as keen for other countries to be as homogeneous then there wouldn't be any reason to want to exterminate them. But they don't do that, instead they do the complete opposite and cause people to want to exterminate them. Jews are so fucking bad that, not only do they cause us problems, they cause themselves problems by implementing what causes us problems. Basically even Jews are to blame for why Jews are such victims.
So what I'm saying is, I'm not against a nigger ethnostate, but I'm not going to defend their right to have one while I'm not allowed one myself. That's why I never understand the cucks who defend Israel because "based Israel based ethnostate" while Israel works against the cucks who talk about nationalism from having their own ethnostate.
You'll never get an answer to the question you pose until you find a final solution to the Jewish Question.

Agreed. Because whites descend from albinism, they are deficient in the ways of empathy like most humans. The paler the human. The greater their inclination for evil Its not their fault. ITs science.

They just dont get it any they they never will. They refuse to accept and realize, this "white" part of them is a derived from a disease. It has infected their brains.

I'm sure that if shitskins would leave we would agree to take the whites from africa and other shitskin countries

but our shitskin won't leave, so better support whites abroad

WTF is that?

White ppls ancestors created a matrix, an artifical world, to coddle their egos. They live in the upside down, unable and unwilling to comprehend true reality. Forcing everyone to larp in complicity of their long drawn out lie

>>we need to protect white people being oppressed in Africa.
yes and? The area was lmost deserted until whites came in. then the blacks poored in to share in whites success.
blacks were doing well under apartheid. Some were rising up into the middle class etc. The peace was maintained and most blacks agreed that separating different ethnicities was for the best (different ethnicities of blacks hated other blacks). The globalist commies hated this because it showed how a nationalist apartheid capitalist state is successful even in uplifting blacks. So they totally fucked over the country the country by putting their communist goons in power. Once the country became a shithole they totally ignored the issue in the media, mission accomplished.

>we need to forcibly expel non-whites from America
why do they want to expel themselves?

I'm of the opinion that the whites of South Africa should come home to Europe or to a white nation.

Based on this logic, all Irish ppl should leave ireland considering that the first irish settlers were pygmy africans who fled persecution from africans. Only to be slaughter by europeans later and be labeled leperchauns.

A European who left Europe shouldn't ever be let back into the continent. The chance of contamination is too great.

Expelling non-whites from the new world is non-sense.

because as long as they don't support ours, we're not going to support theirs.

South Africa for instance was literally created by white people. The niggers there are not even local.

The dutch or netherlands, whatever european country the SA came from, should pay for the transportation and housing for them to return to europe. SA flee to Austrailia but really it should be belgium or whatever honkey dorey white country they came from, should pay for the tickets to fly them back.

lol wat

DNA test

You didnt know that the leperchauns were originaly pygmy africans? Green skirts hence the obsession with green. Catch a little pygmy and he will lead you to his gold.

The fabled slav intellect!

The two are not mutually exclusive nor are the situations even remotely comparable. Non-whites were 'invited', had laws and excuses made for them and we humbly request that no longer continues.

African countries with sizeable white populations were essentially made and maintained by whites and their reward is daily slaughter and *actual* systematic racism.

Sewer gas explosion. The joke is that polaks often end up as plumbers when they migrate to more wealthy western countries. That gentleman was doing repair work on a sewer system when it malfunctioned and explosively launched him to his death. You see the joke is that the man who was violently killed and launched into the air by a shit gas explosion was polish and that is as close as his country has to a working space program.

The title was an insult to polish people because they end up plumbers and that guy died from exploding plumbing and they don't have a space program.

I hope I explained it enough for your leaf brain to understand. If I were to make fun of canada with that pic it would most likely be labeled when you don't prep the bull before working on the maple syrup pipeline. But I think the original title is better.

Because it is about white interest, not about some lofty ideal about how great ethnostates are.

Fuck niggers.