This is considered front page, top story news, huh? imagine if they like.....youknow...

this is considered front page, top story news, huh? imagine if they like.....youknow...reported actual news like the twitter scandal that breaking. not even a word about that or so many other things on their front page :(

these people just suck :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuTReBPNx88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mlk liked golfing.

OH MY GAWD! DRUMPF SPENT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY GOLFING!?!?!?!? IMPEACH NAO!!1!11

>federal holiday
>spends day off golfing
Really improved my stroke.

Does Trump get off on the fact that his enemies are so obsessed with him? did Fox News ever hide in the bushes and take pictures of Obama?

jesus christ, you're right, this WAS taken by somebody hiding in the bushes. holy fuck i didn't even think about that.
for fucks sake man, FOX went after obama plenty, but contrary to what lefties try to claim now, they were NOT pushing the "birther story" (which i still believe is true) and they were NOT anywhere NEAR the level of what's been happening to trump. fox actually like.....you know......reported positive stories about obama from time to time. much to the frustration of myself and their viewers, which is part of why online conservative media became so popular during those years.

how the fuck do you get in past the secret service to do something like that??

Liberals spend MLK's birthday stalking Trump.

Kek

liberals are still stuck in the Jon Stewart era (Faux News amirite?) but their coverage of Trump during the election was something like 52% negative and 48% positive which is pretty close to being "fair and balanced", much more so than CNN or MSNBC. It just goes to show you how sheltered these people are, that they think Sean Hannity is in any way "far right". Even Tucker, who I like a lot, has to cuck on certain issues.

>you have to take part in gibs for niggers to not be racist
mlk and his commie (((friends))) are burning in hell

Camera dude probably has a guy in a ghillie suit 3 feet away ready to stab him in the neck.

Who cares about some commie nigger. God when are people going to grow up and own up to the fact that the 60's was a giant fabricated lie?

Fucking FUCKS

Anti-Trump brainwashing is very real. There's not 1, not 1 news broadcast since his inauguration that didn't mention his name in a bad daylight, some stupid gossip or about his policies. It's so fucking annoying and tiring because I don't even live in the fucking US.

I would love Trump to do a press conference where he breaks down in tears talking about MLK. CNN and the MSMs reaction would be priceless.

I just got back from lunch with my lefty friend. While we are eating he chickles and then shows me this article on his phone. I looked at it and said “So? What’s he supposed to be doing?” My friend looked at me with this confused look on his face and said “Uh, I don’t know...”

Literally everything Trump does = bad to these people.

>actual news like the twitter scandal that breaking
What's this scandal you speak of?

That's an old picture. Source of the article(if true) is fos and so is OP

Because he has spent almost 1/3 of his presidency on the course.

Most presidents honored MLK day by doing charity, as such it’s become tradition.
Trump bucking tradition is news, if you didn’t want tradition to get stomped on, you could’ve voted for someone else

Bagger Vance didnt have to clean trumps balls today

Sir, there seems to be a man in the bushes.
Its alright, its just CNN. Don't make any sudden movements or you'll spook them. Aren't they just adorable?

And how is he supposed to spend the public holiday? Washing niggers' feet? CNN should be napalmed.

According to snopes and CNN itself, this is false, because he was not playing golf continuously from 12:01am until 11:59pm today.

This photo is a warning to Trump from the deep state. They're letting him know he's not safe.

>so did i !

Trump is like any other alpha Chad that just doesn’t give a shit, Fox News and CNN are the beta virgins who obsess over him and have nothing better to do.

>i vote a rich new yorker to play golf with my taxes

the absolute state of the republican party

I totally forgot that it’s mlk’s birthday.
Also this is some funny shit.

>CNN
>news
kek

I’m sure that everyone who’s mad spent their MLK day working without pay in a mine or factory right? They all volunteered at a hospital or donated to a negro college scholarship?
Oh, they sat around fucking off too because it’s a holiday?

>washing niggers feet
Trump isn’t catholic senpai

>hiding in the bushes

>tradition
>30 years
Lol

What Twitter scandal?

>The chad golfer
>The virgin bush squatter

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPEPOL

Try 90/10.

>Trump bucking tradition is news
Sounds more par for the course to me.

This. If Trump went to a black neighborhood to speak or view community projects or go to church, the MSM would relish covering libs or Antifa showing up with *SHITHOLE* signs.

trump has a cult of personality, negative or positive news he gets views, and your eyeballs are nickles to their coin slot. the media is a shitshow these days

It's good to be king.

and CNN correspondent Philip Mudd spent the beginning of MLK week calling fellow CNN correspondent Don Lemon a nigger on air twice...

youtube.com/watch?v=DuTReBPNx88

Hypocritical CNN.

Right. Dude takes a day off on day off day.

OMG THIS FAT BITCH NEVER WORKS! RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

>How dare this fat fuck do something he likes on a federal holiday!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he fucking promised to not go golfing. HE LIED TO US

Why can Trump not stop playing golf? Can someone put an end to this disgraceful situation? Take his putter from him already!

You don't want actual news, you want this. That's why you read it, capped it, and posted it here. You enjoy this on some level. CNN is not mandatory reading.