Who would win in a war between Europe (excluding Russia) and America?

Who would win in a war between Europe (excluding Russia) and America?

(No nukes, neutral territory)

america ofcourse

useless post

America would absolutely crush them.

Not even close. You could actually INCLUDE Russia and America would still crush this combination.

Bumped

>You could actually INCLUDE Russia and America would still crush this combination.
Pure hubris.

The United States has the Biggest and Second biggest Airforces on Earth
1. US Air Force
2. US Navy

They would destroy us by Easily winning the Air War.

Yeah, I understand winning against EU. But with Russia? That's pushing it

No it's not hubris, it's fact.

The United States has a larger military budget than the rest of the world combined.

>You could actually INCLUDE Russia and America would still crush this combination.

Dont get carried away now that's almost 1 billion people in american money

This

USN alone could hold Europe in total containment.

Any one branch of the US military would absolutely crush Europe in a matter of a few weeks.

The US is less than half the size of Europe and its young generations are mostly non-white

Which doesn't mean shit because a US soldier or mechanic working for the airforce just has a larger salary than a Russian or Polish soldier or engineer. That doesn't make him more efficient in combat or even the military hardware better

It would be sad to bomb all those beautiful cities into nothingness.

Jews

>Any one branch of the US military would absolutely crush Europe in a matter of a few weeks.

Your coastguard must be quite the spectacle

It's mostly hardware spending, and yes, the hardware is better.

>high budget means best army ofc guys
>the state of amerimutts

The Syrian war proved otherwise.

No it's not, so long as we are following the 'no nukes' scenario, because that's all Russia has.

>it's fact.

Not until it's proven it's not and since the USA has never gone to war in a completely hypothetical senario with the entire european continent including Russia i'd say you're telling fibs

OP excluded russia

It entirely depends on the location of the neutral territory. Logistics matter a great deal.

That's ok because I wasn't talking to OP

Russians are natural born cannon fodder. They'll literally zerg rush you into submission. Just ask the Nazis.

Look at OP, he specifically states 'no nukes'. Most of Russia's budget goes into updating and preserving it's nuclear arsenal, because it's otherwise impossible for them to compete at the same level with the US in any other category.

>Who would win in a war between Europe (excluding Russia) and America?

(((them)))

This isn't WWII desu. Grunts and tanks don't matter as much anymore.

This is retarded.

I'm pretty sure Russia could match america for raw firepower if need be, their delivery systems are not as advanced but she'll get 'er done

This, as is the case with almost any other war in the history

EU wouldn't stand a chance. Luckily I'm Jewish so if this war ever started I would just move to Israel.

>Look at OP

Look at the guy who I was talking to

If this war ever happens please convince all your Jewish friends to leave with you.

If it's fought in or near Europe then maybe.
But if it's fought on neutral territory, like Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, South America, etc, the U.S. has a huge advantage. Europe just doesn't have the same power projection capabilities. Nobody does.

depending where fighting. Europe couldn't even hope to land somewhere in US, it would be extreme succes if Europe managed to pass 10km of coast and not destroyed. But america landing in europe is possible, america winning that war not likely. So narrow victory for US, just because europe coudn't even hope to land in US

I'm sick of people underestimating Russia's current military power. Did you actually see what they did in the middle east? They fucking erased ISIS with no effort whatsoever.

Putin has kept the Russian military in very good shape. Maybe they don't have quite as good tech as the US, but their military is full of homogeneous russians who proudly fight for Russia. USA's military is a muttified, demoralized heap of degenerates who are forced to defend sjws and niggers who hate them.

>Who would win in a war between Europe (excluding Russia) and America?
you've got to be joking. I know little girls that shoot rifles every weekend. we'd stomp a mudhole into you faggots. it wouldn't even be fair.

The Syrian war, and all the wars for the last 18 yrs, have been complete scams by the scumbags running our country. The point has not been to win, the point has been to drain tax dollars.

Denmark alone could beat anything the americans send our way.
American soldiers are dumb, really fucking dumb.
If their CO doesn't tell them to breath they would all die within a minute.

Europe relies on America for its defence.

I wasn't considering the USCG a branch of the military.

Obviously I was talking about USN, USAF, Army and Marines.

why would USA and EU go to war,when EU is an implant of the USA?

>Europe relies on America for its defence.

You mean we're their vassal

NATO bombed Serbia for 78 days and it didnt do much to Serbian army.

russian military spending 66 billion
US 600 billion

wars are won by who has the most gold

you don't get it. US bombed your economy, they didn't care about army. Destroying someones economy is far bigger punishment than destroying army. Also try to maintain that army when you don't have anything

USA would win, any other answer is a jew shill

1. USA has more money than the entire European Union
2. USA has the best military
3. Europe leeches off the USA, without us they would be fucked
4. Even without nukes, they would get crushed.

As much money as they spend, I would have to say that who won would depend on who was the aggressor.

If America tries to invade EU they will definitely lose.

What is veitnam, what was iraque, what is Afghanistan, what is the Korean War.

Americans suck at invading and occupying territory. There us nothing to suggest to me that they have fixed their structural problems since Iraq or Afghanistan.

The whole Europe except Russia has a comparable economic might to the U.S.A and well over three times the population.

If Europe actually bothered militarising and followed a single and clear command structure for clear coordination I would put my money on the Old Continent without second thought.

Europeans have endured many great wars (mostly against itself) we know how it feels to feel war on our soil, we know how it feels to be the underdog.

The U.S on the other hand only knows how to wage war against poor shitholes in the comfort of their massive numerical, equipment and technological superiority

Europe wouldn't stand a chance in hell anywhere.

Guys, I'm really sorry, but the US military hasn't flexed it's true muscle since WW2. It's been scam war for money after scam war for money.

I get it, you might have some confidence due to the last 60 yrs of US foreign policy, and our two faced dealings worldwide, and our unsuccessful war on terror.

But believe me, I've been to several military bases in the US and around the World - the amount of high tech assets we have, and even assets no one knows about are jaw dropping.

Sure maybe you've been to a military base in europe and seen some hardware, you've seen some aircraft and been impressed by it. But just wait until 200 F-22 Raptors are unleashed on you. Or 1000 A-10 Warthogs come in in waves non-stop for days and days.

It ain't gonna be pretty.

russian 66billion is actualy worth more for them. Smaller wages, cheaper military projects, cheaper equipment(may or may not be better, but in cost efficiency russian performs better), cheaper supplies etc. USA is still stronger by far, but 66:600 isn't real state of affairs.

The USCG probably has more firepower at sea at this moment than the entire bong navy, bong.

the budget just means we can afford to lob houses worth of missiles at you, while most Yuros practice without firearms and run out of munitions on week long peacekeeping operations.

>But just wait until 200 F-22 Raptors are unleashed on you. Or 1000 A-10 Warthogs
but how are you going to transport them, they are not carrier based. Your Naval airforce is 2nd strongest next to US airforce but it isn't enough to break Europes defences

>until 200 F-22 Raptors are unleashed on you.

Didn't these things get grounded because they literally gassed the pilot?

Brainlets with limited military knowledge shouldn't post. Have you ever heard of this thing called supply lines? Or the Atlantic Ocean?

If you call your ww2 experience a good fight, you just never fought well.

us of course

europe is weak and lacks the capability to even attack the us main land

>Americans suck at invading countries

Last I checked we conquered Iraq in record time, and were on track to BTFO korea until a million Chinese decided to step in. vietnam was the only fuck up in that list and even then it's not like our lack of military competence was to blame

We already occupy Europe, so our bases are just down the road from you.

By the way, the kebabs you delivered us yesterday were a bit lacking. Please do better, Mustapha.

>tfw no qt yurop concubines that'll suck your dick for a bar of chocolate
WW3 when?

you have couple of thousand men in europe, congrats, you just lost them. Surrounded, no supplies, no hope.
And there is no US soldiers in Croatia and our muslims have names like Zlatan or Dino not fucking mustafa

You guys forgetting the usa lost a war against Vietnam?

Russian army is based around fighting regular armies. USA on the other hand turned it self more toward fighting terrorists and rebels. Several high ranking USA generals commented that they are worried how would army fair against army as advanced as Russian.

>EU pussy can't resist the BIG AMERICAN COCK

>yes america push your florida into my bay of Biscay ohh

they turned on economy only once they were left without military targets. NATO thought that it have wrecked core of our army...they were pretty shocked once war over and all tanks started rolling out of Kosovo ...seeing how they believed that Serbian army had none left.
There are interviews with USA generals that participated stating that they were worried that they are running out of legit targets and that Serbia would not surrender.

then vs now

Because it wasn't a war against Vietnam. It was a war in Vietnam, supporting one group of Vietnamese over a different group of Vietnamese.

Go home dad, you're drunk

Well. Pretty much this. Europe doesnt have huge armies because there is no need for them. In dire situation as war with USA Europe would get pretty scary pretty quick.
British secret service and navy
German engineering
Slavic grit
Italian....never mind

This

America? who cares...

That was 50 years ago Chang, we've got MRAPS and drones now so...

You could have said they lost agains emus
This is pol, memes

USA would win. Fortunately such a war won't happen unless Europe really does become Eurabia unironically.

im not a marine but this seems disrespectful to the uniform

USA, every time. We'd send our nigger troops forward shouting "BACK OFF, RACIST EURO BIGOTS!!!!" and you'd all lay down arms and surrender the same way you've been doing in your own nations.

HAHAHAHA

>Loses to rice farmers indoctrinated with communism.
>Gets BTFO by Somalians wielding ww2 technology
>Gets shit shattered by some Afghans with rpgs.

no

That's the cucked NW
With niggers invading here everyone would have the best time of their lives

America, europe couldn't organise a piss up in a pub

i have been tricked into enough wars against my neighbours and brothers
never again
the next time we will fight the real enemy

USA + Russia alliance would crush the shit out of them.
> Russia hates the EU, they dont hate the US at least if the last election proves anything, whichever way you take it.
> Russia could turn against the EU like lightning if it came to war with the US.

EMP would wipe the fuck out of the EU right at the beginning. You said no nukes, but im not talking about nuclear-based EMP.
> but still one, or popcorn multiple which can wipe out most of their electronics
Germany and France become the Queens Of The Stone Age.

The United States military is 50 years more advanced than anything that has been publicly shown off. This isnt a war of missiles and machineguns, its a contest over who gets all their shit turned off first. The UN/NATO/EU has some fancy stuff but its only what it says on the tin, I dont think they have anything better than what they show off and use.

>"USA lost the Vietnam War"

Do I really have to educate your stupid brainlet ass?

USA didn't lose Vietnam. South Vietnam lost Vietnam due to a violation of contract by the North Vietnamese after they promised us they wouldn't invade after we decided to leave. They betrayed their word and invaded their weak neighbor. If the US had remained in the country the southern half would still exist today if not encompassing the entirety of Vietnam.

Who would win, the US military or a bunch of sand people who live in mud huts and wipe their asses with their left hands?

This. Just like they (rich Jews) were the winners in WW2

No one wins in war. You mean who would survive. Pretty much a tie and a few hundred thousand would live hidden away on the continents. The winner would be Russia, they'd take everything.

Didn't notice the new "put me on an International watchlist" meme flag

>No nukes
Tough one, but the answer is USA. Jews would not let them hit NYC or their backup (Boston)

you lost a war against farmers. its okay to be ashamed

>Result
>North Vietnamese victory

>Withdrawal of American-led forces from Indochina
>Communist governments take power in South Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos
>South Vietnam is annexed by North Vietnam

this war already happen,, the USA has bases through Eu already,
>" its over Johnny!"

I was surprised that they had it, but they did so I had to have it.

Its naive to believe they care about some faggot on Sup Forums using a maymay flag.

Yea generals worry, it's part of their job.

Dumb fuck, we have 11 aircraft carriers and bases surrounding Europe.

Why would they say anything else? "Oh here let's scare our people and fuck over our military appearance by saying we're worried about anything." That would kind of defeat the American military narrative.