Dragon Ball Super

>She sees your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT0w8h3fMlc
pastebin.com/K7FGtFfp
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
imgur.com/gallery/b3WlL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see her dick

Leave Cauliflau to me.

Will scary looking Goku ever be canon?

Yes.

Gods have respiratory systems.

>He sees your dick

Why the fuck do you idiots think that any of the Z fighters are on par with Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue? None of them are, including new boy 17 even though he's hella strong.

The only one that might even be beyond them at this point is Gohan because Mystic is OP.

I don't know why I NEED to explain this to people but the reason why so many of the weak characters can go against Goku Blue is because he's LITERALLY holding back on his power. He goes to that transformation to (again) LITERALLY test them.

Lets look at the Krillin fight for a second. Goku goes into Blue to show Krillin the shit he's most likely going to have to go up against, and to make sure he doesn't puss out from pressure. He can't sense his Ki ether so it makes it more scarier for the manlet.

>B-B-BUTTTT KRILLIN HAD A BEAM STRUGGLE WITH SSB!!! SSB IS WEAAAAKKKK

WHO the fuck said when going into ssb that that means Goku has to use it's full extent? If you dumbfucks actually read/watched the damn series he's held his power back almost every encounter for most of the fight with them LITERALLY saying so.

Stop this nonsense with shit like "WHY CAN KRILLIN GO UP AGAINST SSB" when it's obvious he couldn't.

Again i shouldn't have to point this obvious shit out but it's getting to the point where it's everywhere i go to see dragonball stuff and the shear ignorance is getting to me.

I hate this fanbase so much. Just a bunch of dumb 9 year olds and spics.

nth for holding back.

No user Goku must go full power and having killing intent when fighting his friends, he should also use kaikoen.

Now watch as some faggots will start spamming ms paint comics to use as an argument.

>there's an entire alternate universe of Saiyan material and only Cabba's personal plot matters as a sidenote

Because they're true.

I know people are going to defend this, so I'll say it right now: Don't.

Both Goku and 17 were holding back, sure. But there's still a problem here: There is no visible 'Gap' between the two. If they were both holding back yet were seemingly equal? Then that means 17 is still somehow stronger than a Goku who has:

Trained 7 years in otherworld
Absorbed the Power of SSG
Fought a GoD and lived to talk about it
Fought Golden Frieza, who was as strong as a form several times stronger than SSG
Trained for 3 years in the RoSaT
Got his ass handed to him by Hit
Received numerous zenkais over the Black Arc
Fought an insanely powerful Fusion that only got fucked up because Black and Zamasu weren't compatible. Had they been, then they would have been truly fucked through and through.
Became x10 stronger: proven by Goku overpowering Hit without the need of Kaioken x10. Hit wasn't holding back either, the dude was going all out like he promised he would. Fucker killed Goku, which is quite the feat.

All 17 has done is:
Range a fucking park for a decade or more.
Give some energy to the Genki Dama to destroy Majin Buu.

That's fucking it.
It's illogical and stupid as shit.
It's plot convenience and it's garbage. They could've at least fucking explained it.

Despite all of this, this dumb ass motherfucker is like:
"GONNA KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO INSTANTLY ONE-SHOT PEPE THE FROG, CYA GOKU, TELL MY SENPAI I SAID PEACE OUT."
Toei what the fuck are you doing???

The one thing I can respect about the manga, as shit as it may be at times, it at least isn't as fucking absurd with plot points. (With the cost of it being infinitely less dire at all times and lacking any real spectacular moments.)

I can't say how relieved I am that others in this thread are calling out Super for being the complete clusterfuck it is.

Every goddamn episode, some completely unnecessary inconsistency or character-derailing moment is thrown in for shits and giggles. It feels like Toei and/or Toriyama are TRYING to shit on their own series.

Power scaling is all over the damn place, you literally can't even make a solid guess on how strong half the cast is. Piccolo and Frieza get some of the most ridiculous boosts in the entire series. "But if Frieza did it, why can't anyone!?"

Goku becomes a completely unbearable cunt with no personality aside from annoying fight junkie, and suddenly, "muh original japanese goku, not meant to be a hero"

He's always been a flawed dipshit, but in the original manga, he showed plenty of examples of wanting to defend others. Flawed judgement/bad decisions=/=complete apathy

All I want to do is punch DBS Goku in the goddamn face, but he'd probably love that, too.

And that's just the tip of the goddamn iceberg.

>inb4 GT

It's shit, too. But I'll give it one thing, its characters didn't look like cardboard cutouts in every other shot.

Well Gee, maybe Goku uses SSB because he wants to see how his friends will react when fighting his strongest transformation that also uses God Ki, which is undetectable and only gives out pressure, but nah look at this MS paint comic so fanneh
Someone please post the Jiren ones

>Literally defending garbage

>LITERALLY NO FUCKING ARGUMENT
Is this the best you can do?

SSJ2 for Black
SSJB for Krillin
SSJB for 17

Mmm

>LITERALLY NO FUCKING ARGUMENT
>"only gives out pressure"
Dat damage control.

>Needing SSJ4 for a fucking building

youtube.com/watch?v=oT0w8h3fMlc

Well yes, he wants to see how they'd react to his STRONGEST TRANSFORMATION, with no detectable Ki, and Krillin was shitting himself and shaking. You have given literally no argument except muh ms paint comic which doesn't even have a point.

Hope Toei keeps up the bad job, this train wreck is glorious.

>female broly

Wait, what? Is this real? I stopped watching after the Zamasu arc, I only watch clips of Beerus and Whis enjoying food from the newer episodes.

It was to show Krillin what's it like to face somebody with God Ki.

Reminder
>Q: I've heard Toriyama has a direct role into your work, right?
>T: Not only mine: he supervises every storyboard related to the Dragon Ball universe.
>pastebin.com/K7FGtFfp

You're addicted to that Toei kool-aid.

There is literally no evidence whatsoever that indicates Goku went SSB just to see how 17 would react. He did it because 17 was kicking his ass. He even says as much. Your entire stance just fell apart.

>which doesn't even have a point.
The point is that it's a silly excuse to say that he's holding back in SSB when he still has access to forms that are weaker than it, making it a redundant argument.

SSB vs Roshi soon.

>Needing SSJ4 for a fucking building
>Pushing on glass so he needs ki control to not break it and have the building topple over
>about to jump straight into a fight, so he goes max power.
>thinking that because he can punch hard and kick hard he can carry a fucking building
anti-gt fags are the worst.

I don think he should just went SSJ to keep power scales correct, if anything, but he was gonna go SSJ4 eventually.

Reminder

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>All this headcanon
Kek

This is old and busted.

If 17 was kicking his ass and if that was the ONLY reason he would have to go further than SS1, he would have gone SS2 or SS3. But he went SSB to show 17 his strongest transformation, to show him what he's capable of, and to show him what god Ki was.
You would have to be retarded not to get this, it's literally a kid's show, it's not complicated AT ALL yet you Toyo cocksuckers/ "muh Toei" fags ignore actual evidence from the show if it's not explicitly stated, even when it's implied.
I would love to see you read an actual complex book.

Nope.

>Old interview
>vs
>New interview
As expected from Mangafags, ignoring evidence yet again.

So why are the manga and the anime so ridiculously different this time around, anyway?

Toriyama writes a plot outline, then Toei and Toyotaro intercept it in different ways. Also Toriyama works closer with the production of the manga then his does with the anime.

>ignoring evidence yet again.
>irony the post
See

When your entire argument is based solely on unsupported assumptions, then it ceases to be an argument and becomes nothing more than a pathetic attempt at damage control. Show me a line, any line, that talks about 17's "reaction" in that episode. There aren't any. Goku literally states that he wasn't planning on using SSB against 17. That alone defeats whatever stupid point you had.

>I would love to see you read an actual complex book.
I'd love to see you read a Mr. Men book, since you're probably too retarded to even do that.

Are you retarded? I literally replied to that post in my post, the interview you claim to be evidence is old and literally contradicted in a days-old interview from Toyotaro in Italy, see

>being this retarded
wew

Why do you keep replying like this? You present literally no argument, are you just false-flagging to make Toyo fans look like literal retards?

>You present literally no argument
See

I am not a cuckatarofag though retard. Learn to read, he is saying that Tori supervises both. So the ones saying that the manga is more canon are wrong.

>all this dumbass
kekles, go back to kanzenshuu buddo.

>No argument
I accept your concession.

I know. It was just to say that he is ignoring a new interview while using an old one.

Fuck off

Stay mad.

Rate Champa's team

>Hit
>Magetta
>Frost
>Botamo
>[saiyan named after cabbage]
>[saiyan named after side brussels sprouts]
>[saiyan named after kohlrabi]
>[saiyan named after kale]
>[saiyan named after broccoli (not Broli)]
>[saiyan named after cauliflower]

Kale
Hit/Caulifla
Golden Frost
Cabba
Magetta
Botamo
The rest

>Toeishills's headcanon once again
Wew lad

They have some strong individuals but I don't see them working well together.

>toeishills are salty again

Why?

why do people think 17 is stronger than buu or piccolo. serious question.

Hit > Hit's brothers > the rest

Because they got btfo the past thread when they said that DB was as inconsistent as Super.

S-so how are you guys seeing the show now? You know since you-know-what died?

What died?

>Golden Frost
Silver Frost.

Nyaa

Eh that comment wasn't really specific. I really doubt Toriyama overlooks EVERYTHING related to Dragon Ball. Isn't everyone always memeing about how he's lazy? He's probably talking about the Dragon Ball universe on the manga side like Ooshi's Yo! son goku and his friends return and that new Yamcha manga, even then I can't really see Tori overlooking shit like the Dragon Ball Heroes manga.

Platinum Frost you mean

>she's made a work that's even more interesting than the original anime, which was a bit weak ? in some area

Top kek Toei BTFO

>that new Yamcha manga
?

Is that female Broly? I thought she's supposed to be shy when not in SSJ mode.

>he doesn't know
imgur.com/gallery/b3WlL
Please respond with your first opinions. It's not as common to find people that haven't read it.

>Is that female Broly?
No.

No, OP pic is Caulifla, the female saiyan berserk is Kale.

Cabba has to humble her with his dick first.

And then when she gets stronger with LSSJ, she can go bitch mode again.

so Goku GOES SSB but then holds back instead of just not going SSB at all?

Tori since ever had problems with the anime. One of those issues was the representation of Goku, which in his opinion made him look like superhero instead of a dude with a pure heart that likes to fight

The anime and manga are the biggest and most important part of the franchise. If Toyo says that the anime is definitely included.

Even when holding back he's still stronger than SSJ?

REKT

Who's best boy and why is Beat?

Note should've just been named Meat

So there's 2 of em? One broly and the other the spiky haired girl

>God Ki
Is this perhaps the most useless thing in the entire DBverse?

Well now.

>beerus can hold back to the point where even SS Vegeta thought he defeat him.

Holding back is a thing since ever. Just look at Freeza final form or Perfect Cell

Fucking Toriyama

>Not getting SSGSS Golden Cell
Fake, but also possible since Goku is literally evil.

>""""confirmed"""""
Even if it was the case, it would be just a filler.

>durr I didn't read the post hurr
>Goku goes into Blue to show Krillin the shit he's most likely going to have to go up against, and to make sure he doesn't puss out from pressure. He can't sense his Ki ether so it makes it more scarier for the manlet.

>tfw no SSGSS Golden Cell to fight in the tournament

They could have at least done a better job shopping that.

He needs to be stopped.

The Japanese does read Freeza, the translations are accurate, however not sure if reliable source or not. So still sceptical on this one.

> Goku x Gohan

I expect your transgression

Why is Broli such a failure?

Since Toppo and Jiren are both puns on something used to cook (pot and range), does anyone know where Dyspo and Kahseral come from?

To be honest and if it's true, I wouldn't mind at all

Garbage disposal and casserole

Garbage disposal and casserole