Just finished Mahouka, and I don't care how OP Tatsuya was, or how bad the plot was...

Just finished Mahouka, and I don't care how OP Tatsuya was, or how bad the plot was. This was enjoyable and the pacing was great. Season 2 when?

Just watch SAO and Re:Zero now that you discovered your superb taste.

Kirito aside SAO is a great example of a horribly paced show with a plot that goes all over the place

Are you serious?
Mahouka is completely different from them.

No. Fanbase is the same.

Who gives a fuck about the fanbase?

I give it like a 8. It was enjoyable but I found myself not paying attention for some plot points so the last arc was a little confusing and I found myself not being able to watch a lot of the shown in one go.

The show did have too many talking and info dumps. But it was visually pleasing too

Info dumps are the most worth watching/reading stuff in this show though...

How? I mean some are but not all are interesting to hear about.

>Mahouka [the biggest self-insert power fantasy to date] is completely different from two self-insert power fantasy shows

hmmmm.

It had so much potential to be a "so bad it's good" show, but in the end it was just a retarded waste of time.

I love Mahouka also. It is my very favorite. I agree that the anime could have been better consdiring that the light novel is awesome, but hey, it was still great. As for 2 season, there may be a possibility of that after the movie in june.

Also, Picture of best girl.

It makes it believable that magic is that worlds science.

I appreciate Mahouka as an Information Technology Graduate. I may not be the best programmer but I can sure as hell understand the magic process because of its similarity in programming.

Is the movie anime original or based on the novel?

original

>re:zero
>self-insert power fantasy
I didn't know autism was a super power.

>[the biggest self-insert power fantasy to date]
A character that is lobotomized is now a power?

>cheat mode that resurrects you no matter what happens
>Not one of the most broken powers conceivable

and please don't make the Dark Souls analogy, because it just holds no water.

Yeah lad, the thing about Onii-sama is that he's lobotomized, not that he's a Gary Stu who's capable of accomplishing anything while being marketed as an 'underdog'.

>he's a Gary Stu who's capable of accomplishing anything while being marketed as an 'underdog'.
This. If this isn't a self-insert faggotasy I don't know what is.

The whole thing about diving them in classes and having the godlike mc in the lowest one just because he do not fit in their classification already screamed that the series was designed for lower tier nips without any accomplishment that want to use something to get away from their low social position even if by imagination. Mental cuckoldry