Sup Forums LGBT General-Based Ernst Rohm Edition

Let's make a thread for far right nationalist Sup Forumsacks who happen to be gay.

Remember, tolerance for gays is a white virtue dating back to the Ancient Greeks and Romans, before (((Christianity))) spread to our lands. If you don't like gays, then you're just as bad as those shitskin Isis supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=K0zzqfywVtg
independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html
archive.is/gK3Si
slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/09/30/are_gay_people_smarter_than_straight_people_or_do_they_just_work_harder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imply Nazis did not kill homosexuals

they worshipped pussies and kikes too. didnt change the fact their symbolism and members and leaders were all halves of fags or more. just like everybody else on here. womany closet fags who love it when jews and masons rape them

Greeks and Romans fucked children to you gonna support the pedophiles next?

Hitler used to hang out with "sexual deviants" like Ernst Rohm. He went after them only to appease Protestant Christfags from Prussia.

adam and eve and freud invented all this. looks like you beat anybody else to it. got any other ones to endorse or get sued with. or get investigated with

Lmao faggots are degenerate and just plain nasty. Jesus is the way, truth and life.

I hate Islam but I appreciate how the muzzies deal with homos. Krauts suck too

or make as your VP

Nice slippery slope argument.

you are a frog whore. you are what you and freud blamed your own behaviors for being as "homosexual". you dont know shit. what's a born euncuh you idiot? the centurion? ruth and naomi? bisexual david? the 144K? a bunch of grabbems? a bunch of levitical kikes? all clobber passages are pagan shrine hookers

As comrade stalin said, homosexuality and facism are the same thing.

how is that same schizo fag flag poster always the first to reply?

elliot shimon

discord gg/JQGBs6

add a .

stop making threads. youre a weak lying shilling coward. fuck your safe space closet whore
putin's a pedo. stalin used to draw naked men. russian soldiers used to make out with eachother and still do

Ditto when Mussolini sold out with the Lateran treaty and Evola got fed up with the pussy

Huh. English, please?

According to stalin repressed facism often leads to homosexuality.

Lies spread by facists.

youre all shit and have no balls. you made your own beds. lay in em or become women

Its true, Right wing homosexuals exist, and many members of the Nazi Party were Homosexuals, especially in the S.S. , now is the time for the rise of Truth - its time for the Gay Right Wing Nazi Revolution

So what the Third Reich eventually become a cesspool and capital of sexual degeneracy and faggotry like Ancient Greece? A new Sodom and Gomorrah?

thats fucking ronald mc donald adulterer president youre thinking of

True but I'm afraid you all have a civic duty to carry on ur genes somehow, homosexual warrior cults were a part of the nazi party and all euro fighting movements but given the present issue you should settle down with a women afterwards

turkey basters. artificial eggs and wombs. we already outbreed you. enjoy the ineffective truvada and box pox. this world will be flooded with fire and it isnt a race and we're all going to die in the end without Christ so what does it matter. there's no 72 virgins

>Reads post
Oh, so that's why Sup Forums hates christianity and says its ((())), its bc you are a bunch of degenerate faggots.

Fucking deviants burn in hell, and remember
ITS FOREVER

>flag

Any statement you make is invalid, your opinions count for 0/5 of a normal persons opinion. Day of the Rope, when?

fake kikes. nobody else. kikes and vaginas are why theyre MATRILINEAL. read MY posts if you want a gay Christian. this is why you type what you do. you cant believe it so you shill against what's right in your face and only focus on the daddy issues right wing negativity

read genesis, nephilim whore

>Christfag who believes in hell

Double digit IQ confirmed.

just worship the woman and the tree instead. that'll bring her back from the dead

Agreed

agree with the protocols. say WHY you agree with something. shill whore

Thats the problem with society which is ironically hypocritical to the popular leftist doctrine which creates a social norm of effeminate trap or gay men.

This why society actually does need a homosexual warrior society - to rebel against the social gender norms of gay and effeminate trap men, which in fact weaken the defense of a nation. Therefore technically, society in fact needs this - a Nazi homosexual interpretation to military

the only thing that made trannies was no homo balls arent touching because we have none and feminine penis. look at peterson. huge anti something. but is a tranny herself

truvada. fails on you. old stats. periods. snot. piss. trichomoniasis. zika. super gonorrhea. smegma. box pox

*this is why society does need a homosexual warrior culture.

At the same time as you mentioned, its important that the same masculine warriors procreate as you mentioned, except with Nazi Germany this was done to the extreme with Lebensborn

>Getting AIDS is what's right
OUT OF MY CHAN

STOP FALLING FOR THESE MENTALLY ILL SODOMITES, IYS NEVER TOP LATE
youtube.com/watch?v=K0zzqfywVtg

truvada. we're not sodomites. kys

Fuck off back to Plebbit you fedora tipping fag enabler

you claim you are christian but all you do is enable christ killer talking points. mental illnesses are spiritual problems and only for kikes. theres too many bots and govt shills on here. youre really organised. youre only killing yourselves

it's not your job to judge and to lie and be anchronistic and side with frog posters. buddy didnt even say anything about gays. you see gays in your cheerios. this is literally all we ever talk about. fucking dyke faggot so deep in the closet youre still in the womb. fucking mofo. tits sucking monkey baby

fashy homo here
For whatever reason, far right movements seem to be rampant with closeted homosexuals
Perhaps it has something to do with the worship of the masculine form in all it's glory, but idk (pic related)

also, my bf is a total SJW, and this hasn't hindered our relationship at all, but how should I bring him around?

What country are you from? You don't even speak English correctly, you manfucker. You need the tightrope. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

fuck this. always the same stupid shit. blow you out. here come the merchant talking points. you voted in an antichrist. the fallen angels times of noah are here. again. and all youre trying to do for yourself is to have women and witches lord over you. the only thing that changed with men was never their behavior. just their closets. if you hate gays youre a traitor to the gender and are a pharisee and FAKE jew. the end. fuck yourself. staring at dicks all day. find a hobby fat jew cunt

Hate to say this to some of you but gays can be a key to our success.
There's lots of right wing and nationalistic gay people. The actual justification for opposing the well behaved ones that keep their shit to themselves and other gay people is pretty weak.
It's mostly Christians that persist in attacking it but that raises some pretty serious problems for the movement.

Show him videos of Isis throwing gays off buildings. He'll understand the need for borders.

everything that hurts the jew agenda on here gets shunned. raped. and sodomised. what's the fucking point. youre all pussified fags and i might as well just sit back and watch your nations implode
isis is a pussy cult that uses cgi. i said name of leader. sounds really "muslim"

>thinking that slippery slope is not a real thing

independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Explain to him how Wahabbi Islam and decentralized radicalization works, and highlight the complicit acceptance of Wahhabi values in the Muslim world. Explain how it's not just ISIS, but an entire systemic sociopolitical institution that goes back centuries, before any sort of contact with the western world. Then bring all of that back to Pulse.

Alternatively, just wait until he gets a job like at Walmart or something that gives him prime exposure to "diversity", that worked with my BF.

Many of the nazis were gay pedophiles.

>the fags always projecting their own condition on other's

What the fuck are you talking about?

discord gg/7dJybrm

add a .

slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/09/30/are_gay_people_smarter_than_straight_people_or_do_they_just_work_harder.html

>Last week, the MacArthur Foundation revealed the recipients of its so-called “genius” awards, a $625,000 grant dispensed over five years to innovators, visionaries, and trailblazers. Of the 24 winners this year, at least three are openly gay, meaning gay people are significantly overrepresented among the genius pool. The news has led some to speculate that gay geniuses outnumber straight ones, proportionally, in the population at large. Are gay people really smarter than straight people?

>It’s a tricky question, but at least one researcher thinks he has the answer—and the data to prove it. Last year, Satoshi Kanazawa argued in the Journal of Biosocial Science that gay people are typically born with more intelligence than the average heterosexual. Kanazawa explained his findings through the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis, which holds that smart people are better able to override their evolutionary impulses, adapting to new stimuli and desires more effectively than average or dumb people can. Just as smart people are ostensibly more likely to be vegetarians—a choice that requires shutting off the evolutionary impulse toward meat—so, too, are smart people more willing to engage with same-sex desires.

Daily reminder that full gays deserve to be gassed or, if they’re an 8 or above, held solely as non-voting public cum dumpsters.
Bisexuals are the only true Fascist redpill and only people capable of rational non-faggot thought.
No fatties, blacks, or lesbians tho.

invite expired

faggot

Not true but have a non-expiring one:

/7dJybrm

Someone should make a zeemap for lgbt poltards.

i love that guy. i think he's hillarious

The ancient Greeks and Romans would still have children, modern gays suck off 500 dudes on grinder in a month and cry when they get aids that I should pay for their medicine. Public homosexuality should be punishable by death.

there were so many based gays in history. even in bible. we're all at least bisexual. funny you said public. youre the "gays are ok but not fags" guy. you want it. just not to explain yourself. thats when your balls need to kick in but youre lacking in that department. boobs'll fix ya. maybe you should die since that's all youve ever done. looking and sounding like an animal. youre all the things you lie and project about. you hear youre fags so all you do is triple down. in noballed versions of jew faggotry if there is a such thing. muh fucking vaginas. for 6000 years. vaginas vaginas vaginas until we're all turned back into dust. how productive and fulfilling

Look at this fucking degenerate trying to justify his own mental illness.

fuck off. like homo. like hetero. like kikes. like freud. all fake. all the same liars who start this shit. read the fucking threads. move on. choose new talking points you sick and dense hook nosed bagel fucker. every SINGLE person on here minus me. and especially in gay threads. is a jew faggot

Back to /lgbt/ Faggot.

back to the threads you made on here? back to your hug box. again. with the repeats. you plebbit piece of shit. go back to synagogue and blood libel and baby dick bite off. you havent given a few kids herpes. might as well go do it. since youre based and "hetero". fucking kike rat bastard son of a whore and of the devil

>jew faggot
Sorry who enforces homosexuality? Oh that's right the jews.

your fucking star was banned by us. and means penis vagina. youre a fucking retarded asshole potato. if youre going to lie and chirp and meme you cant hate on something. be rightfully called a pussy worshipping MATRILINEAL jew kike faggot. and then come back and say your sorry ass is responsible for your own pussy licking and faggotry. fucken idiot. how stinky are you? go take a bath

Go get gassed you degenerate, you hardly made a fucking rebuttal on evidences, guess I will stop here and go somewhere else, also go back to /lgbt/ or go suck on a few dicks till you get hiv faggot.

what evidence. plenty already in here. nobody needs to accept you. youre hated universally. from hiv to mental illnesses to degeneracy to jew enabling. all you. you are tempting and hastening God. a huge sin. youll get yours. it's scientifically and spiritually and morally impossible for me to be any of the things you said. masons love money. why would you admit anything. you just shill for them. kikes. and vaginas. you said only public gays need death. because youre a cowardly woman jewess. thats all there is to it. you disgust me and all males. go fuck your sister and become the president for it

((()))

nice argument. always do the opposite of what this den of pinocchio vipers says

You are either really really high, or not familiar with Sup Forums.

Why such incoherent anger when we are largely at least ok with you?

Every homosexual is a pedophile and should be executed on sight

Get off this fucking board

As a bi man we should not be showing support and tolerance for homosexuality or any sexual deviance. It is the main tactic employed by the kikes to cause the degradation of western society.

>Nazis are literally proud to be faggots

As well as being a faggot, he's a legit schizo

It is the superfluous undignified shit that subverts western society. The idea of you doing sexual stuff with another guy makes very little odds on the future of society if you don't touch kids or try to emotionally manipulate the vulnerable to share in your fetishism.

My wife and I occasionally have another woman join us in bed. We don't shout about it and it doesn't make either of us sympathetic to those who are trying to normalise degeneracy. Its your actions that actually matter. Live your life with dignity and in the sense of your tiny place in national history and you can't go too far wrong.

... and then he had him killed along with the degenerates he surrounded himself with.

bump