Is having a good hairline a sign of strength?

I dont think there is any reasonable line of thinking that could prove that good hairlines were not associated with natural strength. The guy pictured is one of the best wrestlers of all time. And look at his hairline. I would love to hear an argument for how your hairline is not correlated to your strength. Im all ears.

american education strikes again

I don't think so

You know what muscle attachment leverage is, mr smarty leaf?

No, but it is a requirement for being handsome.

>1 month into Minoxidil; 1 week into Finasteride

Should I just end it all, friends?

I'm starting to think bad hairlines are associated with great strength

>The guy pictured is one of the best wrestlers of all time
OP is clearly a fag.

Meh, if youre too blind to see the general trend of hairline being correlated with strength then ur pretty simple.

Cut your testicles out of your sac like Justin Trudeau and you won't bald

>Unironically hating the world's oldest and most difficult sport

You're either a closet homo or a pussy

Being Russian automatically makes you a faggot no matter the hairline.

it's mostly the drug use
zydrunas savickas is the only world-class strength athlete i can think of who has kept his hair after all the required test and anadrol, etc

Balding is genetic. Drugs can only speed it up.

t. roider with long, ultra-thick hair

Wrestling on its own is pretty gay.
You need striking

That makes sense

This, I't only effects your if your genetically predisposed to it. More than a few cycles under my belt and 0 issues with hair.

A better hairline is generally correlated with being weaker, but not always.

some of the guys posted in this thread are not doing cycles like you're doing cycles. for one, they're not coming off. but we're talking like 6-10 grams total anabolics per week. there's a reason they're all balding.
eddie hall is actually holding onto his hair pretty decently which is truly fucking incredible.

T. Baldy dicklette

sub-human demi-orcs with 2 1/2 inch foreheads and hairy temples are infinitely gnarlier than the worst hairlet

T. Butthurt Weakling

if that guy didn't have a flag on his shirt you'd think he was a t*rk.

and yes generally a strong hair line indicates a healthy test-est ratio. balding occurs as the t:e ratio drops meaning a male because estrogen dominant. strong hairline doesn't necessarily mean high T though. just that not a lot of your T is converted to estrogen.