Name one country which is more depressing

Name one country which is more depressing.

>t. fled from this depressing shithole

Eastern Ukraine
South Sudan
etc

Easy: Albania and its colony, Kosovo

Are you kidding?
Just in Eastern Europe you've got Ukraine and Moldova

Bangladesh is worse

There are at least 3 just on our borders, not counting Kosovo.

Lol

USA due to a lack of battletoads

Hello.

Lithuania.

The only thing to do there is to get drunk and jump off a building.

How cold does serbia get? I recon even if it is boring what you guys are having in this place it still doesn't come close to the murder trap that is brazil

Germany, if you're white.

Yugoslavia was a far nicer and decent place. They should have kept it. Give these mad Serbs and Croats an ounce of nationalist identity and they turn into genocidal psychopaths.

ahem

Average January low is usually around 0. But it can go down to -20 for a few days every few decades or so.

With the exception of Croatia and Hungary, every single country in that picture is a worthless shithole, that should be nuked into oblivion.

Cleaning german toilets, huh?

Albania, Moldavia, Venezuela, Kongo.

You yuros don't know how easy you have it with your "winters". Our average here is -10 and we go down to below -20 every single year.

He says while his nation is for of child molesters, and terrorists. Enjoy the acid attacks Nigel.

the more depressed they are, the better the girls will fuck you in an attempt to make you bring you back home to the west
you don't even have to pay them, it's like a whole new level of whoredom
>t. blond hair blue eyed aryan who traveled around eastern europe for a year having fresh young girls throwing themselves at me constantly

Sweden

Oh I know. I like it better like this.

user are you considering going back in the near or far future?
I've also always wanted to leave but in recent time I've been feeling more and more patriotic. Not in the 'God is a serb' kinda way but just feeling like it's better to stay here and contribute then to leave and live a comfortable yet purposeless life abroad. I'm still in uni so I just might be talking out of my ass but still...

t. HIV

Nope, only chose the nice young girls who had never been outside their home villages nestled in the glorious balkan mountains, far from gypsies and turks

Sweden x2

..alright then

It's true. You should know tho that those hot girls going for foreigners are usually "semi-professionals"

Its a pariah state
Before the 1990s Serbia was one of the most livable countries in europe
>inb4 it wasn't a country it was Yugoslavia
You know what I mean, living in Belgrade/Vojvodina was based

Sweden

Most of Africa.
Large parts of Asia.
Ukraine.
Moldova.
Bosnia.
Kosovo.
Belgium.

Moldova

>t. fled from this depressing shithole
Thank you

Hungarians are fleeing too.

Serbia always seemed like a comfy country to me, though.

Serbia is the glorious Turk killer. What have you done with your life, rest of Europe?

>Serbia always seemed like a comfy country to me, though.

Entire Balkans is like a shittier version of Northern Ireland.

>Serbia always seemed like a comfy country to me, though.
nice meme

>stories that never happened
no village girl would go for a complete stranger that easily. they're more traditional oriented and keep to themselves. but once they move to city...

What's your problem with that, shitlord?

Any place with high concentrations of niggers?

germany
t. fled from this depressing shithole

>that file name
Hello Zharjhari

Objectively the saddest place in Europe is Moldova. i genuinely feel bad for the people there.

kosovo

Croatian Countryside comfy af.

Oh shut up. We may be poor, but all utilities work, stores are full of the same stuff as western Europe is, we can travel anywhere, internet is good, girls are pretty... Hell, streets are safer than almost anywhere in Europe. It IS a comfy country, just not a rich one.

There are a few dozen negros in Serbia. They are all playing basketball, football or studying engineering or medicine. There are about 6 thousands asylum seekers in camps waiting for transfer to EU.

I wasn't exactly a complete stranger, I speak the language to a passable amount and was living in that village for a bit while I waited for my 90-day passport limit to renew
A lot of balkan guys tend to be kind of, well, you know I'm sure... smoking cheap balkan cigarettes and driving old beaters. Also keep in mind the pseudo-masculine slav mafia culture that you guys have there as well. I think a lot of the girls lost some respect for them.

Landlocked countries are depressing as fuck

so in which village you were, i mean which part of the country? also how did you learn our language? i mean, it's quite hard for foreigners to learn it, some ambassadors after living for years here still don't speak it fluently...

I feel like Serbia is more depressing simply due to its history
>Yugloslavia collapses in 1993
>Montenegro gets independence in 2006
>Lose Kosovo in 2008

He's americans. They larp like its second nature. They totally make up experiences from a whim just to sound more interesting kek. Its a giant trend over there.

God(s), I am expert in this. Depressing country? Me expert becuz Pakistan border. Total horrible place! I tell you!!! Therefore I know the what is most depressing place: Ostdeutschland and it's exclave of Saarland!

Germany.

Beshe Bulgarski, ne srpski, koito uchih; v Bulgariya byakh. No moga da razbiram srpski ako govorish bavno. Sushto s ruskiya, makedonskiya... once you learn one, you can understand enough of the rest to get by.
It was always my dream to travel around the balkans, coming from America we don't have public transport, no hopping on a train to go to the next country or anything like that, so my "home base" was near Ruse, Bulgaria and from there I could get basically anywhere I wanted
pic related is some of my passport visas (dates covered)
Any more questions you fucking leaf?

Hahaha so you stopped over in Belgrade before going to Bulgaria for vacation. Whooped tee doo.

You already failed to identify me as a larper, now you're telling me exactly how my trip went, nice
You should travel sometime if you haven't, it will help you with your mindset to leave that frozen feminist wasteland that is canada
I personally would recommend the balkans

>t. brainlet kome je vučić isprao mozak

Nista sto sam rekao nema veze sa Vucicem. Niti sam implicirao da je on zasluzan. Skini mi se kompleksasu.

>skini mi se kompleksasu
Nisam ti se ni nakacio buljasu, samo konstatujem.

i've been to belgrade, i thought it was nice

fuck you scumbag serbia is the best, you are a fucking albanian shitlord or another dipshit bosniak get fucked, all diaspora love mama serbia its not perfect but its the best compared to the other cucked countries in Europe

This!

>t.brainlet gasterbiter pedercina trazis za njemacki sugar daddy idi skine pantalone i guce i daj tvoj boipussi dupetinac