Why is dxm so hard to buy?

Why is dxm so hard to buy?
I bought some for a cough I had and all the lady did was go "what is ur date of birth?" And i was like "january 5, 2000" (my real d.o.b) gave her my money and walked out. I didn't even need to show her my ID! How irresponsible....
Shouldn't it be more difficult to buy cough syrup? You should need to show a photo ID to prove that you are over 18

I meant so EASY to buy!! Not hard to buy

California checks ID for that. At least in SoCal. DXM is pretty bad for you if you dose up too much.

Yes, it's important to read the directions on the side of the bottle that instructs you on how much you can safely take

Reminder that Benadryl is available without any ID checks

I once had a couch and bad allergies. Strange times.

Benzedrex is a true patricians OTC drug of choice to abuse.

mindless consumer gluttons deserve every single side effect they wouldn't get otherwise

Because you reach enlightenment if you can do enough. Most die, though.

>Kids born in 2000 are 18

I don't like this.

Did you just invert the question you headlined with at the end of your schizoid journey over the keyboard?

>dxm newfags
back in the good ol days we ordered it pure as a research chemical and tripped balls for a week straight
ahh, fun times

Well considering the inactive ingredients will tear your insides open I would just buy pure DXM online.

It still didn't compute for me. I'm gonna have to crunch those numbers again

robitussin isn't lean dumbass, you have to chug several of those to get the least bit high. dxm is a reddit drug

Aww you don't want acetaminophen poisoning?

Photo ID's are very difficult to acquire for underprivileged minorities you fucking racist.

>that pic
>gauph

DXM is a CIA designed mind control drug. They want you to take more of it, not less. The common cold was created to sell DXM to Americans so that they would be jacked into the mental matrix war machine.

I figured this out while tripping balls and talking to aliens on DXM.

8-10 years ago when I was 14 it was legal for kids to buy. then one day I tried to buy it when I was a sophomore and I suddenly needed ID. It's a kid drug desu, and its a shitty one at that.

Not even talking about that, in DPH and DXM in certain preparations have inactive ingredients that will fuck up your insides even if it's pure DXM.
Pharmaceutical people logic: "Kids are trying to get high??? I'll murder the little shits that'll show those fuckers!"

Local walmart wouldn't sell my 30 year old friend beer because I was with him, and I didn't have my ID on me, I'm 27 and look older.

My local walmart just likes to be difficult.

I never get ID'd anywhere else in my hometown for anything. I don't think I should be ID'd, fuck you, I'm paying for it with my money.