Post your fat ass face when he's indicted and she's sworn less than two years into his fake presidency

Post your fat ass face when he's indicted and she's sworn less than two years into his fake presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
hooktube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
bitchute.com/video/IDBNEjAnA3rP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

SAGE
MAGA

its been a year already, when is it coming exactly?
sage

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMP BITCHES LOLOLOLOL

Everyday you "sage" my threads, a d everyday my threads ticket to page one

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shareblue.
Sage

That's not how it works op.

If for some insane reason Trump DID get indicted Killary does not become jack and shit the VP takes over.

Though you will never admit it, your ideology and your positioning of yourself is about your own failure not the worlds.
If you were truly an able, talented intelligent person you would be pursuing your own goals in life but as you have realised that you are an unworthy and mediocre person and that you will never really amount to much you have decided to externalise your own self loathing in the vain hope that blaming the world for your own inadequacies will somehow magically transform your own sense of self worth, this is clearly wrong.
Think about it, there is almost definitely a better way for you to live your life, a way in which your contribution to society can be much more positive.

You know for a fact that Hilldawg had people getting bussed around voting everywhere.

Why do you even bother posting here? This place is a shit hole cesspool. Literally nothing besides eye gore and animal abuse would anger this place. You have only done yourself a favor and converted into us. You're here forever.

There's never been a fraudulent election before, dumbass.

I get it. Its fraudulent because your candidate lost due to electoral college votes.

Spoiler alert. He won.

Only if you include Commiefornia's lopsided totals.

Excluding Commiefornia:

>Trump 59,332.423
>Shillary 57,741,765

I don't want to live in a country where one left-wing state can decide an election. That's why the electoral college is so important.

>so you seen user, it's is REALLY I who has gotten YOUR goat!

BOOM

>There's never been a fraudulent election before
You're right, and there still hasn't been one

Trump: 2,623 counties

Clinton: 489 counties

>this psyop again

guess you gotta bring up the EC every so often to make sure nobody notices the issue is the winner-take-all system all but two states use.

Though it IS funny watching Trumpers get cocky about their singular victory that they barely got. a Majority of people didn't even vote, and the majority that did didn't vote for Trump.

Yeah, it you take all of trump whiney redneck supporters and put an acre of bumfuck fly-over country between them, it's covers alotta space. Good job, billy-bob. Now don't you have some goats to fuck?

LOL HOLY SHIT Sup ForumsACKS ARE DEPLORABLE

Awww baby you still sad? Screaming at sky never worked. Electoral landslide bitch

counties aren't people my friend

No, but these are...

What was it you fuckers told us when Obama won?

Oh yeah that's right. He won get over it.

You liberals lost and now you are trying every dirty trick you can to overturn it.

>are
>the

Lrn2spkplz

...how is excluding the largest state in the country in any way democratic?

"trump would have won if I remove a load of votes" is the worst argument yet. Even worse than "trump won more counties"

I suspsect that's the point for them. The only way conservatives can get elected anymore is by making it harder for individual voices to count, and then telling tall tales of illegal voters every time they lose to keep the scent off their game.

Careful, you're gonna blow an o ring with that rage, jim-bob

LOLOLOLOL

This message brought to you by the party of "Obama's birth certificate is fake!!!11"

Yeah that sage really worked, lard ass

LOLOLOL

the only fake is you BITCH!

Pretty amusing coming from the same party that brought us the KKK.

>"conservatives gotta mess with vote counts to win!"
>liberals fund recount against Trump in key states, find Trump actually got MORE votes than they counted
What did they mean by this?

Quit calling the scumbags Democrats!

The scumbags are Demon-craps.

Hillary even looks like Demon-crap.....

Maybe just call them DEMONS..........

Get a job and quit smoking so much weed and drinking. It's evident by your writing style that you are an addict.

chinks type how they speak

>this is the epitome of trumpcuck intelligence

threadender time

Podesta Group hired to promote Alert sense which is a company a that wants parents to take pictures of their kids for the Amber Alert program. After that laura silsby is arrested for taking kids from Haiti, 33 of them from a charity that killary donated to. Months later the Alert sense program goes online, Silsby get married changes name to gayler and becomes the marketing vp for amber alert.
You can't make this shit up

I'm sure you're just trolling but this is how dumb Republicans actually are.

Hillary beat obama in the poular vote too, yet liberals always fail to mention this.

sage

This is a slide thread

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! IMPEACH TRUMP AND LOCK HIM UP!

have at it
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

hooktube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

You guys weren't bitching this hard about the electoral college when Hillary got the popular vote in the primaries but Obama still got the nomination

Hillary belongs in prison

>Oh shit I sure hope nobody has heard of the southern strategy

Maybe bring some talking points that don't rely on ignorance of history if you want to be taken seriously

> a Majority of people didn't even vote, and the majority that did didn't vote for Trump.
Gee golly gosh, it's a good thing we're a republic of united states and not a direct democracy of the people, otherwise your argument might have a sand grain's weight

Popular vote isn't the only legal way to win an election.

A majority didn't vote for Hillary either. Here's your (you)

Lol I was just thinking, that might have actually been a trump strategy session we just saw

I bet wh officials emails are just filled with countless unopened "official memos" from the "president" on his top secret, super important, new nickname ideas. G5 classified, dun dun dun, pew pew serious, you know?

lol a this new talking point. 2 seconds of google shits on it.
"Clinton won the popular vote only if you count votes from Michigan, where Obama’s name did not appear on the ballot.
Any way you cut it, the candidates’ vote totals are within less than 1 percent of each other. Both candidates got roughly 18 million votes, but since four states don’t list official counts, the precise totals can’t be known."

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! IMPEACH TRUMP AND LOCK HIM UP!

>pretending the entire EC thing wasn't just a psyop to discredit the left and ensure nobody notices the winner-take-all system causes all the problems the EC is supposed to solve

hmm
>hooktube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM got shoad
bitchute.com/video/IDBNEjAnA3rP/

Pretty amusing that today's Republicans were yesterday's Democrats and vice versa

>implying I'm trying to say his election wasn't legitimate

I'm just pointing out how funny it is for Trumptards to get all cocky over what was barely a victory. If you had a point you wouldn't have to ignore the first part of my post where I pointed out blaming the Ec for anything is stupid

Your sage is working wonders, doofus

Every day we get to see what a fucking moron you are. So there's that

Interesting, I didn't know that. Thank you for the new information.

It still doesn't change the fact that the popular vote has never been important in the electoral college system.

Nice meme flag fag

But it was also most likely fraudulent, too

Trump won because no one was or is better than him.

All you Demoncrats/Hillarites piss and moan and cry like the infantile morons that each and everyone of you are.

Rather than pissing and moaning and crying for attention why dont you try to improve the situation you live in.....

And GROW UP!

Nice flag fag boy

>barely a victory

Donald Trump won 3,084 out of 3,141 counties.

>uno cards

Jesus Christ, TRUMPTARDS just can't do anything...

Yes, and the United States is not a democracy.

Really now? Explain people like Senator Robert Byrd then. The tired old saying that the parties flipped is fiction. Democrats still keep their black people on plantations they just do it using poverty and propaganda instead of guns and whips.

The people who live in the middle of nothing with no one around them and little interaction with other people voted for the scaredy cat pussy that is afraid of and hates everyone different than them.

Woweeee

>uno cards
Alright, you've got to be trolling now, because that is obviously part of the joke.

All of America is aware that Hillary is a CRIMINAL!

Im not even gonna start in on Bill.

Anyone who would vote for a Clinton is really good at lying to themselves.

That is a PATHETIC and high percent of America............

It really is shameful to think about...........................................................................

>Implying Trump will be indicted
>Implying if by some miricale Trump is is indicted, Pence wont be swornin as president
OP is a faggot who needs some sage

Oh look, a conservative using whatever version of the numbers he needs to to prop up a point. He won those counties based on voters not fuckign showing up, in conjunction with the winner-take-all system all but two states use meaning that a slight margin of voters in a given area meaning a massive swing in Electoral votes. Add in to that the ridiculous amount of errymandering the repubs put in everywhere they could and the fact his opponent is one of the most dislike and smeared politicians in the country, and his victory is a technicality at best. Still a victory, but based on almost nothing to do with his own quality as a candidate

Kek

If they're all such idiots who are easily swayed, why didn't Hillary do it then?

Why did so many counties that voted Obama end up voting Trump?

Could it possibly be that Hillary Clinton was just a bad choice of candidate?

>muh outlier
>muh pretending that acknowledging racial issues exist and trying to deal with them is racist

Sorry counties have more relevance thanpopular vote. I'm sorry soyboy that you are sad. But most fags are sad...

7 more years

Well Im not gonna argue that, I hate the woman too. But anyone that is currently supporting Trump after the countless shit he has done is a dumb fucking retard.

The reasoning behind the electoral college existing has already been explained I'm not a conservative. Fuck, I'm not even an American. :^)

I'm well aware that it was more that Hillary Lost a lot more than Trump Won. So why bother defending Hillary?

TAKE THAT BACK RN

Trump leaving means pence presidency.

3/10 b8.

Awwww poor meme flag fag sad. Your feelings hurt? Come on pol and cry it will help your cause. maga

Hillary won the popular vote because of California
Hillary is president of California

Democrats have no idea how our constitutional republic is run.

Hillary Clinton will never be the president.

Everyday you cry over trumps election

But I already said I'm not challenging the authenticity of his election. You're taking my observation of a problem for some sort of bitchfest lol. I'm literally just pointing out how small the actual margin on Turmp's victory was, and that maybe you guys shouldn't be feeling like you beat liberalism or whatever this early.

That you so desperately need me to be "sad" mostly makes me feel more right, folks with solid ideas on their side don't need that emotional appeal faggotry

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Where the Demons at?

Ironic