Trump Supporter in support for Chelsea Manning as Senator

Trump Supporter in support for Chelsea Manning as Senator
> 1st of all Maryland is already a Lost Liberal Shithole anyway so no point in voting Republican
>Chelsea Manning becoming Senator will destroy any Moral High Ground or Credibility left in the Democrat party
> The Democrat Party will literally become a Joke overnight by having a convicted traitor as a Democrat Senator
> Libtards will literally have a Major Conflict of Interest when it comes to Wikileaks since it was WikiLeaks That Chelsea did leak Bush’s Era Info to
>Libtards will lose all Moral High Ground when it comes to critizing WikiLeaks since a leaker is a Democrat Senator
> Libtards will never be taken serisouly the same again when they call Trump a traitor if the democrats have a Traitor as a US Senator
> Chelsea Manning could literally become the Kiss of Death for Democrats in the name of MUH TOLERANCE for MUH LGBT Community
> Chelsea is our /Girl/ ....... Or /Guy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IkDzoAN7FsE
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G E T A W I G
E
T
A
W
I
G

he basically named the jew with those leaks he did

This sounds like a psyop to not try to get another republican seat

what committees do you want him sitting on?

The committee of Muh Dick

as someone who lived in northern virginia for 27 years i can confirm, maryland is a SHITEHOLE

which makes Chelsea even more our /Guy/ or /Girl/

/ourxer/

Absolutely. And it would be nice to see democrats be anti-war again

This guy's a faggot traitor. Build a giant catapult and launch this turd into the ocean. Fucking creepy. Looks like Dave Foley in drag.

This shit has psyop written all over it. Hope to god she gets no support, if she gets even an iota of support it's just going to vindicate the right wing victim narrative

fucking waste of diggies, leaf
>in all fields

I apologized I meant the proper of our /ourxxer/

Or better yet how about make good use of him by destroying the democrat party once and for all

It’s dude we need Rush limbaugh to conduct a new operation chaos

Could work

Thoughts?

youtu.be/IkDzoAN7FsE

First campaign ad ^ by Chelsea.

discord gg/7dJybrm

add a .

We don't need more reasons for the world to ridicule our government. How about we only elect worthy individuals instead?

You mean Bradley.

I second this motion! No chance of a pro Trump candidate here. The Democrat incumbent is just some old white guy haha.

Lets look at this creatures history for a bit:
>Fetal Alcohol syndrome
>Aspergers
>narcissitic sociopath
>spent childhood routineley throwing itself violently against walls whilst screaming "IM NOBODY! IM NOTHING!"
>SOMEHOW managed to join the army despite being not much more than a giant walking pile of red flags
>responded to drill sergeants by shrieking and crying
>SOMEHOW passed boot camp
>then SOMEHOW somebody in the army was like "yeah, lets just fuckin give this thing access to classified and sensitive info"
>spent time off dressing as a woman and seeking gay sex
>co-workers report finding it in the closet curled into a fetal position with a knife after carving random gibberish into a chair
>repeated suicidal ideations, constantly in therapy and psychological counseling
>but SOMEHOW nobody ever thought to revoke its security clearance
>basically just manipulated by julian assange into dumping classified documents by him pretending to be super sympathetic about its mental illnesses
>arrested and imprisoned for treason
>SOMEHOW not only gets tax funded gender reassignment but also gets its sentence commuted by the president (not pardoned, commuted)

So now this fuckin critter is going to SOMEHOW be allowed government position? Why the fuck not? This fuckin things entire life has been basically one long protracted case of its superiors feeling bad for it and allowing it into places it shouldnt be out of pity. Why the fuck not give it reigns of governmental authority? At this point it would actually be breaking the pattern not to so lets just let it in to make a mess and keep pretending the behavior is somehow suprising.

Electing memes is always a good idea

You mean like Trump?

UPDATE!!! Declared Republican Senate Candidate is a highly experienced CIA operative!!! Pro Trump / Pro America First.

FADDIS VS MANNING. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!

Sounds perfect for the Democratic party! Also don't forget the suicide attempts in prison

Hope that traitor dies of aids

>How about we only elect worthy individuals instead?
I agree and have been trying to deelect the two party's since the 80s, but the people are so indoctrinated they are unable to think outside of the two party box. My first ever vote for president was John Anderson.
I wish we could get people to vote in any third party in 2018 just to send a clear message to the swamp. My preference would be Constitution Party people, since we are the most sane, or the ones that still believe in it.

I thought an argument against Trump was that he had a mental illness?

And we're gonna elect someone who literally has a mental illness?

The two-party system is only good for the people in power, not the citizens they're supposed to be serving. The ignorant devotion to this system is frustrating at best.

Well it COULD be a good way to showcase perfectly why the lefties are retarded. Manning has literally NEVER been capable of coping with life. His entire life story is basically stumbling from one psychotic episode to the next. If you really read his life story literally every time theres stress his defensive reaction is shrill screaming followed by suicide threats, sabotage of whatever project he is working on, then hiding from reprisal behind his gayness/trans status.

Being an elected official is extremeley high stress high energy work. Manning would be out of a job after the 3rd time his staff found him curled up in a closet shrieking incoherently. It would be a HUGE blow to both trans/LGBT groups and the regressive left in general.

You guys know what psyops are right?

Which is why we went from a great nation to a first world shithole. Exactly what the globalists want.

> become senator
> can't get access to special information due to being a traitor

Lol please make this happen.

Operation MemeManning

>she
uh no

Bradley Manning is a traitor and needs to hang.

CANADA
IP
RANGE
BAN

FUCKING NOW

GET THE

FUCK OFF OF

MY

BOARD YOU GOD DAMN LEAF

Pretty gross but I hope >she wins just to wake up more white Americans to this Weimerica Republic we live in

>fuck this is a hard one huh, a faggot tranny traitor vs. a cianigger traitor
gee i wonder who could be behind this

Exactly. For instance you wanna know the REAL reason democrats hated the tax reform? Its because while it lowered rates it also eliminated a bunch of the HUGE deductions rich people typically use to avoid paying their fair rate.

Literally first thing blue state legislatures did once it passed was start drafting a bunch of new tax shelters and deductions.

Dan Bongino ran in Maryland for Senate the last time. Faddis is in all likelyhood a white hat not a black hat.

Operation Balls Deep

Operation Operation

This is America in Jewish clown world
This is the future you chose

>repub seat
>Maryland
Pmfao

>Pretty gross but l hope >he wins.
Fixed

>Manning, a convicted felon, paints dems as traitors for supporting him if he wins primary
>against deep state tactics & actually called them out on it
Could be a win win.

Operation tranny nation
A tranny against tyranny

MD user here, this is great, she will split the dem vote between the Bmore City hipster sjw types and the black vote ensuring a Republican win

I figure Hoyer would step in if he thought that could happen.

They don’t think trannies are mentally ill

Anyone who thinks bmore City nogs are gonna vote for this white tranny is retarded. My normiebook news feed is full of people who don’t think Brad should run as a dem but as a Green Party candidate

C'mon you know they don't vote. Sitting Senator on the left.

Why doesnt anyone remember Obama pardoning this MK Ultra freakshow?

Because he didnt pardon manning, obama granted clemency. A pardon is when a person is declared free of guilt and wrongdoing by an authority. Clemency is when that authority states you are still guilty of the crime but decides to reduce the sentence.

Thanks for the accuracy check but please dont ignore the obvious implications.

Yes.

Thought he just commuted his sentence?

Last Time we saw him leak and now he just cant do it without taking a senate seat?

Much like Roman politics in the years following Augustus, nothing will ever be the same again...

Yeah but I don't want that traitor getting a government paycheck

Chelsea is a lock. People can't vote trannies in fast enough now.

Trannies are the future.

Thats what clemency is. Obama justified his decision by basically stating that 35 years was an incredibly harsh sentence compared to the sentences other leakers have recieved in the past.

>People can't vote trannies in fast enough now.
Which is why Oprah could be a threat in 2020.

Oprah's a threat because every fag, nigger and woman will vote for her.

>▶
BHHHAHHHBAHHHHH
HAW HAW HAW HAW

HA! HA! HA!

Its like they have been driven insane

Thank you God :)

what a sick fuck he is