Get told to watch friends on netflex

>get told to watch friends on netflex
>supposed to be nice
>watched
>see a bunch of 35 year old children constantly acting stupid and immature.
>1st episode; broken marriages, lesbian couples and out of wedlock babies. fun fun fun.
>credits: Kauffman.
>couldn't take it anymore after 30 minutes

What the actual fuck is wrong with millenials? How on earth were they able to swallow this sort of junk? Fuck me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9vTWxYQuP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every single one of the stars of that show (and of that picture) are Jewish.

>millenials
You are way late to that fucking party. Friends is from the 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=E9vTWxYQuP8

WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!

imagine being so anti-semitic you can't enjoy Friends

Smelly cat, smelly cat..

What is BIG FAT GOALIE?
That is correct.

>get told to watch friends on netflex

Who the fuck would tell you this.

The quality of friends you keep says much about you.

I'm born in 2001, so i wouldn't know.

Cause and effect. I seriously don't understand how one can find a bunch of adults behaving like fucking 12 year olds even remotely funny. The more i watched it, the more nauseous i felt.

I'm supposed to like it because of what... some bright colors, catchy music and their stupid o-faces? Man, fuck off with that shit.

My 32 year old normie cousin.

Millennials are people born after ~1980, retard.
It's about when you reach adolescence, not when you are born. People who were 10-20 in 2000 are millennials.

>I seriously don't understand how one can find a bunch of adults behaving like fucking 12 year olds even remotely funny. The more i watched it, the more nauseous i felt.
>
>I'm supposed to like it because of what... some bright colors, catchy music and their stupid o-faces? Man, fuck off with that shit.
These are my exact sentiments with the Big Bong Theoreeeee

Women. Like it. Wish I knew why but they all do.

This show brainwashed a bunch of retarded Gen Xers and millenials into believing that a bunch of men and women living in the (((city))) in an apartment together was really cool and exciting.

My girlfriend loved this show and literally wanted to do what she saw in this show.

Obviously I dumped her

are you a fucking retard fag?
>larps as genZ with euro memeflag.
>hurr durr tv shows 30 years ago were so stupid hurr durr

proof yourself little shit bf you get an opinion, also you have to be 18 to be on pol you fucking loli

Watching friends is peak irony right now. Idk what you're doing with your life

Jews a tribe. They promote only from within.
All the producers, directors, writes, studio execs who financed the show are also jews.

Bye bye

I like Friends, it's nostalgic and comfy

Theyre in their 20s in that show. You must literally be underage to see it otherwise

Muh nigga

this show would be considered racist today

FRIENDS is a show for millenial and GenX women. OP is a faggot but he still doesn't fit the demographic of the show. sorry faggot

>still in high school

no one cares about your opinion on anything

I never understood how people watched shows like this, and I still don't. I watched stuff like MacGyver when I was growing up. Not sit-coms. There's just a lack of actual quality programming on TV now. Consumerism bred Kim Kardashians and Snookies which, for some reason, people wanted to live vicariously through. Voila, reality TV. The literal downfall of television.

This site is 18+, agelet

Great Sitcom, season 1 has aged badly but other seasons are still good.

Gen X here, I was a teen and in college when this was on the air.

The thing that by far generated the most controversy about this show was Phoebe carrying her brother's kid, that got jaws flapping all over the country.

Otherwise, it's pretty harmless.

All the characters in the show are obviously very exaggerated and neurotic for laughs. This was on TV back when people had common sense and realized TV was simply entertainment and fantasy.

The city is mostly white, the characters interact with their own kind, they have their own troubles and fetishes and every man needs a friend like Joey at some point in his life.

Even shows aimed at teens back in the 90s when I was growing up (like Dawson's Creek) dealt with pretty heavy topics. 7th Heaven is another one that comes to mind.

That last bit I totally agree with, 1984 here.

Watch Home Improvement instead. Good show positively depicting a middle class white family.

will check it out. Thanks.

You know theres a premium subscription service devoted to those kind of shows now. Basically a netflix just for that with more of it than even the neetiest human could manage to watch.

They are all white. Some people grow up some just grow. It was a sitcom...situational comedy. Why the fuck are you even on Netflix. Soros owns that shit with all the filth they push on it, it is fucking ironic that you would even say shit. Btw, it's all bullshit why you wasting youth watching media then complaining on /pol. Do something productive and not be a genfag.

It's no different than Vine, Youtube, or Periscope. People are voyeuristic by nature too. And most of the people that enjoy those types of shows are low IQ, low income, shit tier human beings.

I feel this way about the office

>Ross has a problem
>he's really embarrassed about it
>seeks Joey's advice
>"Hey Joey I'm having kind of a dry spell"
>"How long has it been Ross? A few weeks?"
>"More like...a few months"
>audience laughs uproariously, Joey is visibly shocked

Friends was popular with GenX

It gets better in season 3 and 4.

Hello, neighbor

Fuck off grandpa

It's a SoL anime but with the cute 2D girls replaced by 3D jews. I understand your disgust.

>The thing that by far generated the most controversy about this show was Phoebe carrying her brother's kid, that got jaws flapping all over the country.
how times change. If she got a sex change and tried to be the first male-identifying pregnant demi-queer these days it wouldn’t be progressive enough.

Yes getting laid every weekend was the norm for most people back then, which is only for chads nowadays.

pic related how women see all men

Beautiful