This is Barack Obama. Say something nice about him!

This is Barack Obama. Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did better than Bush and improved the economy slightly. "Hope and change" was pure bullshit though. Helped cause some social damage and tension.

he's half white.

He's not full nigger.

He didn't fuck with Iran

He's out of office. And that's a good thing.

Trump has almost completely erased his legacy. That's even better.

Pulled us out of that nosedive Bush put us in, even if everybody spent all eight years pretending it wans't improving until a white guy got elected again.

Also good moves for gay rights under his watch. I know you snowflakes don't consider that a good thing, but "freedom" is like step 1 of America so if you're gonna bitch about that I could give a fuck less what your skydaddy tells you

Fuck off, nigger.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Probably the most successful person ever born in Kenya.

he hugely improved the image of the USA across the world. He made the world realise that America could again be the leader of the free world.

this has now been ruined. USA is the butt of every joke again.

>This is Barack Obama
WRONG

last negro president

Kek

something nice about him

>Say something nice about him!
He's no longer president.

KEK

his wife's got a pretty nice hog

His failed policies red pilled enough of you Seppos to make Trump's election possible

>He's out of office. And that's a good thing.
>Trump has almost completely erased his legacy. That's even better.
His agenda still rules USA.

Not even a GOP Congress and POTUS could even CHANGE ObamaCare.

Fixed it for you. :)

Obama = Leading from behind, four Patriots dead

He tried hard not to scare whitey.

His boyfriend is kinda cute.

He didn't steal the hubcaps off the limosines as he was leaving.

>muh Baghazi
>can't help but notice how quickly botched military mission got hushed up under Trump, wonder why that is

You're still crazier than a shit-house rat.

Because the Awan brothers were behind the intel leaks.

>Also good moves for gay rights under his watch.
And now look where we are.

But Obama was very charasmatic and it's easy to see why he was elected twice.

The only good thing he did while president was call Kanye West a jackass.

Obama will likely be the first ex-president to be hauled in and questioned by a prosecutor for his crimes.

>muh conservative safe space

I'm sorry people don't dress in the clothes you want them to sometimes snowflake. I would suggest growing some thicker skin and learning to deal with reality not considering your feelings

He's pretty clever for a kenyan muslim.

If you want faggot wear to be the norm then keep thinking that way, day of the rope will just be a more satisfying celebration

Obama begat Drumpf.

No Obama, no Drumpf.

Kang nigger.

his husband isn't bad for a trap

Word up! Kanye West is DEFINITELY a jackass, and his wife has a FAT ass.

Overall a decent president.
Will be remembered well except by die hard republican kikes.

Fuck you

S

He was a better president than Trump

not as bad as jimmy carter

65,000$ spent for "hot dogs and pizza" from chicago.

must have been some good shit you sick fuck, im glad this faggots legacy is being destroyed. fuck him and the rest of those pedo faggots

yeah he just gave them nukes and cash and let them sell them to NK. you fucking leaf

his first term was (("okay")) better than retarded Bush but than he turned out in his second term as an ultra liberal autistic fuck who didnt give shit about white people and only focused on making america more cucked

THANK YOU 1st MULATTO PRESIDENT

whoa but that's all old people you silly goose!
we gotta replace their labor with people from shitholes

His tie is very fetching

well he's not a president anymore

sage

This is a slide thread

Well he is not in office anymore...

Is that you brock?

He started off as a somewhat based outsider and actually called out Clinton on her shit but the Democrats got to him and he had to comply.

The first thing he did in office was continue the Bush Bailouts. His approval rating fell to 45% from 67% in one year

this

>day of the rope

Lol. Is that what you guys are calling the imaginary day you try to get violent with all 3 dozen dudes worth of support you have? I'm shakin in my boots over the idea of a bunch of NEETs trying to act tough

OK! I will actually say one nice thing about him. And this is honestly the only thing that I liked that he did as his 8 years as POTUS.
>He made it so you could request a form at your bank that would basically get you out of overdraft fees.
Before, if you were living on the edge, and didn't have a whole lot of money, sometimes you would lose track of your spending, and buy a taco at Taco Bell that ended up costing you $35. Because the banks would allow you to go negative in your account at the low low price of $35 per transaction. On top of that, the banks know your income, and spending habits. They know what your bills are, and when you pay them. The basically know if you're going to make it the month on your income, before you know if you will. They would do fucking jewish trickster bullshit, like taking a boatload of small transactions, like ones under $5 and holding them. Then they would wait until a big transaction took place, like your mortgage payment. Then, suddenly hit you with that backlog of sub $5 transactions, sending you overdraft, and charging you $35 per transaction. Yeah, I know I'm a loser for playing a game so close to the vest, and not balancing my shit myself, but it's still a dirty fucking trick.
Like say for example, they know you have a monthly income of
>$1000
They know you have bills of
>$980
They also know you went to taco bell 10 times that month spending
>$40
Then they know they will get to hit you with
>$175
worth of overdraft fees, making it impossible for you to make your bills the next month. While they could've just declined your card at Taco Bell, and saved you the $175
The funniest thing was when I went into my bank to sign that form. They were really trying to not get me to sign it. Saying shit like
>Oh gosh, if you're traveling, and run out of money and gas, we will let you get the gas to fill up your car, and it will only cost you $35! That's a pretty good deal for a loan!

>not budgeting

Kys

Ok, I'm ded now.

>Yeah, I know I'm a loser for playing a game so close to the vest

poster owns up his bad decisions and you still need to virtue signal
fuck yourself leaf faggot

I love watching a board full of NEET's try to take the moral high ground on monetary issues

No.

Fuck your Hawaii deepstate fortress!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ

Hawaii missile crisis PSYOPP

He was really good at misdirection and fooling an entire nation of people.

He is a great conman.

>TAHNKSS OBURMA
Don't you remember the 2008 stock market crash, which was the worst economic recession since the great depression, and resulted in huge job losses?

first and last black/Nigerian president

He helped the wealthy more than any other president while tricking people into thinking he gave a shit about the poor

He took one for the team.

>first gay president
>first tranny first "lady"

he raised his daughters to be bleached

What about the 2008 crash and baby boomers you fucking mongoloid.

Tranny wife fools allot of normies.

(+) Got Osama
(++) Pulled the US out of the biggest crisis since the depression.

But, what have you done for me lately?

He a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

He's half nigger. What good is there to say?

africans and europeans can actually breed successfully in most cases, obama is one example of a physically and mentally sound half breed (despite his agenda and views).
there has been boats travelling back and forth across the mediterranean for tens of thousands of years, europeans and africans are much closer genetically than europeans are to native australians for example.
if a european breeds with an abbo, you will not get an obama, instead you will get a physically deformed and effectively retarded criminal.

He almost figured out how to stack the boxes to get to the banana

if that nigger ever trespasses on my property im shooting him graveyard dead

He deported more illegals than any other president

I know I'm a white nationalist but damn that man is just perfect

fuKKKin halfbreed

Excellent example of vintage agricultural equipment