Please, prove to me Bread is NOT a Jewish invention to make us Fat

I love this stuff...hate to be Redpill on bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932423/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your are fucking retarded
Bread was very common in Europe due to be easily produced and have plenty of
Especially during the winter when food is scarce.
The dark age did not have what we have today.
Sage

My lawyer is Jewish and his name is Baker.

>911
>help on the way
Bread is actually a fucked up version of porridge. After all both are made from a grain and water. Bread happens to add a leavening agent like yeast, which floats around in the air.

Since it's a grain product, it's always been seen as a staple when agriculture took off.

I can't really explain it much further than that. It's a staple, it's calorically dense, and somewhat nutritious, which is why we like it so much and went so far as to make many better tasting derivatives of the base recipe.

Hardly a Jewish invention to make us fat. That said, eating too much of it is probably not a good idea. That'll make you fat.

Avoid white bread and start eating wholemeal/wholegrain
On the first two weeks switching over to wholemeal your body will somewhat reject it and eating it will not be as pleasant mainly because there is no sugar in the bread unlike white bread.

Its bad because we need to ferment and bake it before we can even digest it in its proper form

what's this?

I hope you don't apply this same method of thinking to alcohol. It needs to be fermented and brewed (and/or distilled) before we can digest it in its proper form.

We'd never get piss drunk without processing food. What a nightmare that would be.

for me

Bread isn't making you fat, the fact that you can't stop stuffing your face is you gluttonous fuck.

Bread has been around way longer than the Jew, so you're safe.

>checked
But what was the Jew before the Jew?

This. No potatoes until the discovery of the Americas. Peasants, almost the entire population of Europe, got the majority of their calories from bread and beer.

Without bread Europe would consist of about 4 million hunter gathers today rather than 500 mn +

>Bread
>Jewish
pick one

Re-examine the old testament. Jews fucking hate bread. I can elaborate more if you want, but let me give you the quick bogpill

>Adam and Eve get booted from gatherer paradise by God
>Part of the curse God lays on them is "By the sweat of your brow shall you eat your bread"
>Abel is a shepherd and offers a sacrifice of lovely flesh, pleasing God
>Cain is a farmer and offers "fruit of the ground" (i.e. cultivated food like grain) which displeases God.
>Cain chimps out and kills Abel
>Abraham and his family are herdsmen, wander around
>Joseph's brothers sell him to those grain-niggers in egypt
>Joseph has a dream about 7 good years and seven years of famine
>Joseph works with Pharaoh to build up massive grain stash for the crisis
>Joseph's brother show up for help
>Joseph helps them but this ultimately leads to the Hebrews being made slaves in the Nile delta.
>Eventually Hebrews get free and go back to the land Abraham had been in to resume their pastoral activities
>Grainniggers from Babylon conquer them and take them up to the Euphrates

Grain is bad because it allows a very easy creation of the kind of calorie surplus necessary for the creation of cities/civilization rather than the simple life that God intended.

Bread is food. If someone tells you food is bad for you, take it with salt.

Gluten does pass the blood brain barrier and it does have noticeable effects on individuals with alzheimers, epilepsy and autism.
You might be onto something OP.

Modern white bread in supermarkets are poisons. Always buy complete and biological bread from your baker.

Oh you mean the high fructose stuff? Yeah, I’m no fan. I get my bread from Farmers Markets

Hitler's mentions the German peoples "daily bread" a thousand times in Mein Kamph. He also talks about how his lunch when he was younger mostly consisted of bread.

*hitler

My attorney isn't Jewish and her name is Sheppard.

We are a small flock, big voice!

Kampf* I'm retarded

It's the fortification with B vitamins in grain products from infant formulas to cheap bread and pasta that is causing the problem.

"It has long been known that B vitamins at doses below their toxicity threshold strongly promote body fat gain. Studies have demonstrated that formulas, which have very high levels of vitamins, significantly promote infant weight gain, especially fat mass gain, a known risk factor for children developing obesity."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932423/