Who the fuck cares if most people are brown after we're all dead?

Who the fuck cares if most people are brown after we're all dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J85JjlAuo4
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do, nigger. Are you actually using edgy nihilism as your explanation for why a whole race of people should be bred out of existence?

Why do you prize the genetic purity of a certain arbitrary group so highly?

Because I'm not self absorbed and care about the future of my children?

Just you. Here let me help you put a noose on, Schlomo.

tell me what will change if your grand children are pale brown instead of white

Bit how does it help the future of your children? What if you have children with an Asian women, they are still your children, no?

Not an argument

>it matters more than ANYTHING in the WORLD that my children have pure white complexion without a hint of tan

race is not skin deep
people are not equal

A

What if we reincarnate into a one-world NWO shithole?

I won't care after I'm dead. I care now.

Because the world would lose foreer the glory and beauty of our people.

This.

Your people were formed by mixture

The people who mixed to form your people were formed by mixture

Those people were formed by mixture

Because I actually give a fuck about my four huwite children

tell me what will change if your grand children are pale brown instead of white

Because the brown ones will be the dead ones. Whether by birth or by fire.

You decided it's arbitrary? Fuck Dr. Watson and his opinion on genetics and non-whites, he only won a Noble prize for discovering DNA. We should listen to you to tell us how arbitrary is our group. What's arbitrary is your brain.

I am sure the Nephilim didn't mind!

Race is more than skin color.

white mixture, schlomo.

I am three years deep into a Bioengineering PhD, and have done extensive genetic work. Watson was brilliant, but as you said, he discovered DNA. We understood very little about genetics at the time.

Nice appeal to authority. Unfortunately it only works with people who don't know what they're talking about.

As much as you'd like to be, the world isn't divided into clean little ethnic groups. The Portuguese mixed with Africans and Arabs. The Russians mixed with central asians.

i mean after 1000's of years of isolation from each other, it does.

>1000's of years of isolation
>implying

YOUR CHILDREN ARE A MERE EXTENSION OF YOUR EGO, SO YES, YOU'RE SELF-ABSORBED.

Ah, I see. So you'd be fine with your children mixing as much as they want with North Africans then? It's just when you're dealing with ethnic groups from REALLY far away that it becomes a problem.

no.

And yet, there has hardly been "isolation" between Europeans and North Africans. There has always been a certain level of mixture. A gradient, really.

So what's your argument again?

Who cares about the opinion if an immature childless person?

>hey guys, we should just let this entire species go extinct becaus.... who cares? lulz

aren't italians pretty much the result of that?

What if I cite someone who was a postdoc researcher in Duke, in Neuroscience until a few years ago? The classic strawman fallacy of the Race Realist position is that race realists claim that the world is 'divided into clean little ethnic groups'. So you have the knowledge to debunk a position that is not being held by any educated Race Realist. Good for you, your smawt.

lower IQ, poor impulse control, inability to comprehend complex concepts.

What if I cite someone who was a postdoc researcher in Duke, in Neuroscience until a few years ago? The classic strawman fallacy of the Race Realist position is that race realists claim that the world is 'divided into clean little ethnic groups'. So you have the knowledge to debunk a position that is not being held by any educated Race Realist. Good for you.

we should though, humans are a net negative to the planet, I would be embarrassed to meet aliens and have to describe my species to them

>strawman
>the other guy was literally saying that the Portuguese were the result of pure white mixture

thats just burger education

That's a good point

Yes.

The only net negates here are those who breed beyond the planets capacity.

You aren't dead if you pass on your genes. Reproduction is immortality.

Dr user, I don't know how it's satisfying to you to go to Sup Forums to debate the low hanging fruit among race realists. Most of the race realists here don't even know what the actual positions of race realism are. No serious race realist claims that human races are not a part of a spectrum, I don't know why you even bother debunking that.

I hope you realize how obvious you are to us, you p a t h e t i c, obvious kike faggot, but I repeat myself.

Nëse nuk e kuptoni këtë ju do të keni për të mësuar këtë gjuhë, ju krijesë paçel.

Public education doesn't improve the ability to grasp concepts or to defer instant gratification for long term gains. Public education is a tool to create a submissive population that adheres to social norms that keep people contained in a system of perpetual pointlessness.

Check reality burger, portuguese or spanish are not related with arabs,africans or any of your delusions

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. >The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." >Comas et al. 2000

well generally I 1post this kind of shit but today I was bored

/pol believes in reincarnation. You don't want to respawn on an Earth populated entirely by niggers.

If the white supremacists win, all the niggers culled during the Great Race War will come back as whites.

t. burger educated burger

>The Portuguese mixed with Africans and Arabs.
wew lad, I guess everyone in europe is a nigger then

youtube.com/watch?v=2J85JjlAuo4

Because it's my race? Fuck shitskins, they can all die.

I still think this whole crypto thing is a sham.

Why would a nigger be reincarnated as a human?

the female reproductive system is a time machine

What sucker pays 14k for a single coin that can't be spent anywhere?

bitch lasagna

Because my racist grandparents did the same favor to me, for which I am eternally grateful. So I will pass the favor to my grandchildren, so they can know what it is to be born white.

Okay, so I have a few questions that I genuinely I'm interested in knowing, given that I don't have your level of formal education in Biology (I study in stem but not Biology). If you have the time and if you're bored enough:
- You said that skin color represents a gradient. So to what extent would you say that an analogy of a color spectrum (from blue to red) would be applicable in explaining human race. My point is (extremely stupefied), on the color spectrum you have Blue gradually turning to Green and even though the line separating Blue and Green is blurry (giving a color of Cyan), if you saw the color Blue and the color Green separately, you wouldn't have a trouble distinguishing them. Is it the same for human races? Of course there are admixtures, but for example if you went on eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml you will see that there is a difference between the variation of Y-haplogroups that represent the Russians and the Y-haplogroups that represent the French. So, there is enough difference in the variations of the haplogroups of two ethnicities within the same race, for geneticists to be able to distinguish them. Why isn't there enough difference between the variations of the haplogroups between what we refer to as 'White' and 'Black' race, so that we can recognize them as separate races? (to be continued in a response to my own post)

-Regardless of whether you can classify them as a 'race', there are some phenotypic differences between the groups of people we call 'Black' and 'White'. So are these phenotypic differences limited to skin (is race skin deep?), or is it possible that human skin color may correlate (*not cause, but correlate) with some other phenotypic differences (like IQ)?
-There is a perversion of the race realist argument that claims that some races are 'superior' to others. I think that a more honest representation of the race realist argument would be that some races are more adapted to the environment in which they evolved to be different from other races, than the other races. An analogy again: a Cactus is not superior to to a Coniferous Tree just because it can conserve water for longer periods of time, however this characteristic enables the cactus to survive in a desert (in which it evolved to be separate from other, non-cacti plants) as opposed to the Coniferous Tree which can not survive in a desert.

because they're mine. and also because they're the only possible source of civilization.

people who care about culture.

Ever hear of a legacy? When most people die they like to think something they created will live on, whether it's their family, their home, a work of art they made, or even their country. None of those things will last is the whole world is brown.

Cool, let's just nuke africa, north korea, iran, pakistan and all of the middle east, who cares we're all gonna die anyways.

DNA is literally biological god. You worship it and serve its bidding - tempering it´s more insane or animalistic desires with your human consciousness and will to power.

Or you lost already and have no place on earth.

burger education or not, I've met engineering students from other countries that were awful doing anything that required common sense, rational thinking, or basic instructions.

Everybody, including you. If you say you don't, you're lying. If you think you don't, you're lying to yourself.

There's an old Greek proverb.

Society grows strong when old men plant trees under whose shade they know they will never sit.

Because I want my son's sons to have the privilege of living with his own people.

because they ugly
i like pretty things

I do, now fuck off shitskin.

That's the sort of conclusion you come to if you fail to recognize the links between Race/Ethnicity and Culture.

I would like my children's children to inherit a culture - for this to happens requires racial homogeneity in parts of the world the culture is dominant.

Why? Because that culture is only dominant because of the numerical dominance of the race. Once the race is a minority (or disappears) so too will the culture.

If you are serious about Culture, then sooner or later you have to consider what sort of Demographic conditions are required to sustain it.

>(((certain arbitrary group))) deserves its own ethnostate

ive met them in white too

Why do you care if I want to have white kids?

The problem of division is not that you can't class humans into races, but where you decide to do so. You can draw the line somewhere between red and orange. But based purely on the objective existence of a spectrum, you could also decide to name a completely different color comprising the area in between and some of both. That's the thing with spectrums. You can make distinctions, but those distinctions aren't decided based on the spectrum itself. So as haplogroups range continuously, where you draw the line between them must be determined from outside information.

It is entirely possible that there may be phenotypic differences in psychological characteristics. Saying that says nothing about what exactly they are, or the value of individual traits. There are of course studies which take a stab at this question, although not many for political reasons and they are hotly debated. But just because there is a public bias against this kind of research does not mean it does or does not contain important insight.

because they have nothing else going for them in life, and they think they are this bastion of saving the world and being superior. only idiots care about "muh white babies" so much.
but ... muh right wing death squads
pol is nothing but literal retards and larpers. ive met a Sup Forums browser irl and he has legit Aspergers. i assume most of u are like that.

>pol is nothing but literal retards and larpers. ive met a Sup Forums browser irl and he has legit Aspergers. i assume most of u are like that.

stop being edgy

Most Sup Forums users are sucessful lawyers/doctors/executives.

Because a world without whites will be even more poor and violent than what we have today - we're supposed to leave the earth a better place than we found it, no?

kys you shill faggot

I want humanity to die out on this planet instead of making it to the stars and beyond! We are only good for subsidizing brown people for short term politicsl gain and long term poverty and eventual extinction! Space innivation? Why bother when we can turn the best space faring explorer race into niggers who never left their home continent?

What's wrong if my grandkids are White instead of brown?

>being complicit with murdering my own people in a single generation after countless centuries of struggle to become great is perfectly fine as long as I get to eat chee-tos and watch cartoons before it happens

your soul is already dead.

Evil people- people who think in those terms, only of themselves- probably don't care at all, OP

Easy for You to say since You're allready brown aladin.

you can t do shit faggot . unless you are superman and kill all the niggers , whites will be a minority sooner or later

>Who the fuck cares if the planet is totally polluted and the environment destroyed after we're all dead?

>Lets all smoke weed and play with guns in our cucksheds while our people are bread out!
A true libertarian.

Not at all, stiffs can't chimp out. When they're alive it's a different matter entirely.

>he thinks his grandchildren being pale brown is the same degree disaster as global environmental collapse

Most of them wouldn't have been raped or killed for instance.

Fuck it, I'll bite.
Why shouldn't it be preserved?

i dont care after we are all dead

but before is a whole different question

That they'll live in a word where nobody will be able to mantain civilization, they'll die of hunger in a ditch Because the world sultanate won't even give them wellfare and then they'll go to hell Because they'll be force converted to a false demonic religion whose existance críes vengenance to heaven.

Faggot

Well You're so self assorbed You won't even try to create anything beyond yourself so go get extinct

if everyone on earth were brown, the global average IQ would be that of the American Negro - 85.
This, of course, excludes the ruling elite who would not intermix with the population of submissive and ignorant serfs they have created.
There would be no more great works: no beautiful paintings or awe-inspiring buildings. Everything would be done to further benefit those that rule over them (so like today, but everyone would be even dumber and there would be no chance of a final solution to their problem).