Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

I think black women are quite hostile toward everyone in general, not just white man.

Im married to a black wpman, we have a kid and another on the way.
Black women> Asian = Latinas >> Traps>>>>>>>>White whores
Pic related, its my half black daughter and I

This. Everyone hates black women because of this. They are by far the least feminine women.

Why is this thread made so often? Fuck off with your nigger shit.

It's a loss of identity thing.

Being a far left, populist crypto Marxist idiot actually has nothing to do with any real identity, worst case scenario they'll manufacture unique minority identity by being a snowflake gender. It all has to do with a complete absence of cultural identity.

Mixed people don't know which side to associate with, second generation Muslims can't reconcile that their parents fled their own people and their own culture, low intelligence white people can't accept they're not smart enough for what white culture is left; history, philosophy, classical music and self imposed nobility.

So they become post modernists, which is a cultural identity in itself.

tsundere

she just wanted a white guy to see her cute filter selfie

I'm not racist but throw nigger babies into wood chippers.

El Americano

> skin color is identity
Nope

Nigglets know that bleached kids means genetically being updated, while black partners means inferior nigger tier shit kids for them.
sure they wanna mix with superior whites.

I bet you get good bbq at family reunions.

They are men with vaginas. They are literally the least desirable people on the planet. Who gives one fuck what they think? If they even can.

La Creatura

She's a qt other than her eyes are all fucked up. Is this common in black people?

She's sorta qt, but I didn't understand her "joke".

Black women love white men

All I’ll say is, I got paired for a class project with a total SJW BLM black girl who off the bat complained to the professor about being put with a white guy, so you know things are off to a good start.

I didn’t take shit from her though and held my ground and she basically melted. Said how she was amazed like, I wasn’t a scrawny weak little white boy pushover like what she was used to. After that she was friendly, pleasant and supportive, and pretty much was begging for my dick. Didn’t do anything with her but still, it was surprising to see how much a 180 she did after displaying some strength or at least holding my ground against her.

Don't be an idiot, culture is identity and that's entirely what my post is about.

I would not even fuck a nigglett after 20 years in prison and total absence of fapping.
Their hair is like steel wool. How the fuck can someone find that shit attractive? Let alone their coal dark shitters and meatflaps.

Mostly because black women are not sexually desired by white men.

Yes.

Same tactic was used by Dian Fossey and she earned mad props with the troup.

>BC
>WC
Chose one and only one honky. There is no such thing as BWC

Fix your grammar you fucking nigger.

>fucking nigger
He is a self proclaimed nigger fucker.

El Atrocidad

They choose white men to escape the beating rape murder and incest that black male brings

#swirl

So how does that work? Will your little mulata have 4 kids by the time she is 16, or 2 by the time she is 14. I know it's always at least 4 by 14 for full blood Shaniquas, but I can never remember how it works for halfbreeds.

El goblino de norte america.

>tfw you will never be dommed by a domineering ebony amazon

its my one dream also

I do believe some hand rubbing is in order.

I have a friend who had a kid with a white chick who has darker skin than that.

fucking lol

El goblino niggerino