If the United States collapsed, what would be some obvious short term effects?

If the United States collapsed, what would be some obvious short term effects?

The world in general would be a better place to live and Europe would be a lot Whiter by osmosis as Russian-oriented political structures take hold that non-Whites would flee from on top of the mass execution of left-behind brown skinned American military terrorists.

No more Star Wars, X-Men, etc...

Whites who caould afford it would leave, so most. Destinations would vary between Europe, Australia and NZ. Canada would experience a migrant crisis after US govt failure when the gibs are cut off. Northern nigs would migrate there. The South would be a fucking war zone as white Southerners and black engage in a race war to see who will have control of the Southern states. Heavily hispanic states in the West/Southwest would be absorbed into Nuevo Mexico. Texas may give it a go alone but it depends on what the demographics look like at the point. I think the few whites who remain in the cold Midwest states try to form a new nation. It will be more of a global clusterfuck than most realize.

Wars would break out all over the planet. The threat of U.S. military intervention is stopping a lot of other militaries from invading their neighbors.

China would most definitely expand to their southeast and Russia to their west.

Russia takes Ukraine, Poland, and Baltics.
China takes both Koreas and Japan.

kikes & freemasons would be killed within 72 h

>The threat of U.S. military intervention is stopping a lot of other militaries from invading their neighbors.
That's the other way around. Russia will feast on its neighbours, France will retake its dear nigger countries, etc.

A long period of no butthurt Euros posting Amerimutt memes, I'm guessing.

>france will retake its dear nigger countries
Uhh.. Other way around.

Half the world begins lining up to become economically dependent on China or Russia against the EU. Really, the only question is if Russia with the EU solidifying Central government at an ridiculously all-out campaign.

>China gains domination over the entirety of east Asia. Influence in Africa grows rapidly.
>Russia gains domination over the entirety of east Europe.
>Wars break out across Africa and the Middle East. Old rivalries in South America turn violent.
>EU spreads it's asshole wide open for African and Muslim refugees from all the new conflict zones. It eventually collapses due to instability and rising nationalism.

For less than $50 you can buy a quality shovel and a quality pair of Kevlar snips and bring the Internet to its knees. I don't recommend this power be exercised except in extreme case of Jew censorship.

former American governors would order their national guard units to maintain order, kill blacks, etc.
then states would form in regional nations with the assistance of remnant pieces of the us military returning from overseas deployment however they can. then we'd really start fucking up Mexico, formerly known as California

Shiiiet, I know about half of the US will be culled either by starvation due to no economy and guvmint gibs to keep retards afloat. Like city niggers wont even get the idea to leave to rural pastures, they will all terrorize each other in the concrete jungle fighting over possessions and useless territory.

nu-USA returns stronger than ever in 3 months.

Seeing New York from the air was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I would go back if the people there weren't literally the scum of the earth.

i live in a semirural area and city niggers would be shot on sight as they arrived in their little gangs. we're pretty far away, but they could get here with 1 full tank of gas

100 nuke plants would one by one find themselves Fukishimaed....

>Global stock markets would go apeshit while everyone realizes what it means for the guarantor of secure global trade is suddenly just gone.
>Territorial aggressiveness from China and/or Russia will be ratcheted up several-fold pretty quickly, as the only nations really capable of opposing them would be each other.
>Japan and South Korea forced to put aside differences and cooperate as much as possible.
>Immigration to North America would likely slow to a crawl.
>Conflict will erupt somewhere in Europe. There is too much power too loosely contained at that point. Germany will probably seek to impose it's will on it's neighbors once more and forge a European bloc capable of replacing the American security guarantee. Britain and some Eastern Euro countries will likely oppose this.

I understand the joke but no, without the economical US eternal dead end France would go full colonialist.

Tower defense in the suburbs vs city niggers

There'd be scores to settle...

Global IQ would skyrocket

Would they really? Is there a colonial sentiment in modern France?