IT'S HAPPENING!!! 13 SEX SLAVE CHILDREN FOUND OUTSIDE OF LA

On the same day the LA fire started, I told everyone that there would be a hunt for sex slave dungeons... Only a few weeks later and here we are...

>13 people held captive in California home, police say
cnn.com/2018/01/15/us/california-13-people-held-captive-in-home/index.html
archive.is/h5Qgy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the map. Just South of LA... Looks like they found the center of the hotspot...

It's stunning to me that so many traffickers have been busted in just one year under Trump compared to eight years of Obama who hardly if ever at all even acknowledged human trafficking.

What's the connection to the fires?

>white people

shocked.

>California
Not even surprised

>Perris
California resident reporting in. Live about 10 miles away.
Checks out.

Kek Dude on the left looks like Merkel

Fucking liberals man.

Nice

They aren't traffickers. All the "kids", some of which were nearly 30, were their children. Maybe they let people rent them or some shit, who knows...but traffickers they are not.

Gonna need some photos of the daughters for research.

>Perris
Makes sense now

>Californians

FTFY

Congrats burgers, you've out-Fritzled Austria.

i cant un see this now...

OP you fucking asshole, this is not a happening. I knew when I saw the headline on DailyMail some douchebag on Sup Forums would say "It's Happening!" and point to this story.

What is happening? Exactly what is happening?

You should feel bad because you are bad.

they smell like cultists, sex cultists maybe. Not "for profit" traffickers. They're probably into occult California shit.

California always gets the satanic murders, cults, Charles Manson shit.

Remember the first season of True Crime with that sex cult in the south that catered to some politicians?

Whats up with crazy people and that Adam Lanza'esque bob haircut?

It's True Detective.

Oh my bad I didn't realize you were DNA psychic who conclusively tested their genetic relationships to eachother through the screen by way of reading their statements. Cults use "brother" and "sister" too. It's actually not uncommon in kidnapping cases especially ones that go on for a longer period of time.

>bowl cut

I keep telling you to put anyone who asks for that as a hair cut to get put on a watch list

The kid in the back to the left looks like Adam Lanza. Got the same hair cut.

Holy shit they're a part of the same cult as that school shooting lunatic, thank god at least these ones aren't still getting away with it

Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

am i misunderstanding this?

Found the bastards recruitment video. Related?
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

Same haircut as Dillon and the Sandyhook shooter, what gives?

Money on them being ultra-religious nuts

How does he keep getting away with it?

(Reuters) - Thirteen malnourished siblings, ranging in age from 2 to 29, were rescued by police in California from a house where some of them had been chained to beds, and their parents have been charged with torture, officials said on Monday.

it's like 80 miles from LA

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

Look how angry the boomer gets when you revealed the fact that they were over the age of 18. I wonder who keeps pushing this pizzagate bullshit conspiracy here 24/7? Really makes you think.

It would not surprise me if those were brother/sister incest babies.

>What is happening? Exactly what is happening?
wakey wakey. mummy got tendies for baybay.

You will burn in hell. Forever.