Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YKQVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching anime about streaming

>yah gomen gomen
I want to marry this little mage

I want her to sit on my face!

Can't into catalog?

By stealing you're implying there is property, and characters are real and property of no one but themselves.

I'm pretty autistic about quality but even I don't download PVs

This episode is basically pic related.

>muffled steel python in the distance.

Kill yourself generalfag

>muh general

kill yourself you fucking retard cancerous faggot

At this point I am entirely convinced Meteora is the main character.

At this point I am entirely convinced Meteora is shit.

I thought he would be annoying but after their meeting with him I was wishing he could be MC. why must we get stuck with the same archetype over and over

>you will never lie down on top of her as she pats your head and does exposition

does the Military Princess have a chance against Meteora anymore? Meteora is just too smart to be part of her game at this point.

>Meteora is more important than Celestia

What a twist

Fuck Marine
Marry Meteora
Kill Selesia

That's why they'll off her in 3 episodes.

yes, if it turns out that she was worng about her hypothesis

>keeps saying "I think this might happen", "my hypothesis is this" without really any true evidence
>no-one ever challenges her, just accepts it as fact
>it turns out Meteora was a baka all along and wrong about everything, she's just really good at sounding convincing

I wanna FUCK Rui

Rui is way too cute.

She can't be wrong about everything. She's right about Hime trying to distort the world since we see Hime talking to Alice about that, so she's probably right about how Hime's methods of distorting the world too. The only thing she could be wrong about is Hime's end goal and what happens when the world gets too distorted.

Shota is not cute at all.

Mamika is cuter indeed.

Mamika is the cutest, so that's not really fair.

That's not funny, user. You can't say things like that; people might take you seriously.

How can she look so cute while being a huge property destroyer?

Already?

They're already previewing the 2nd cour?

They need to the white guys sitting reactions.

Shindo > Meteora, he can negotiate world changing shit in one sentence.

They did a pretty good job on Selesia and Hime's hair.

How bad is it and how much 3D CG are there in this?

Stealin this

I think it's been alright so far, though it's maybe a bit too enthusiastic about Japan's pure humanitarianism.

The 3D is absolutely everywhere, only background characters get hand-drawn.

Thanks user. I wondered if it turned out to be 10/10 anime of the decade but sadly no.

Remember when madoka magica was taken over by someone stealing from military bases?

No, when was that?

Q1 2011

>Six years ago
Fuck.

Fresh spoilers from the nips
Sharkteeth appears. She is not with hime but likes the idea of "killing gods". Her power is to put curses

Blitz kills Aliceteria

Sota joins hime. He wants revenge for Setsuna

They are all retarded and make no sense. Try harder.

>hime is a 9
Just incredible math.

>Sota joins hime. He wants revenge for Setsuna
Fucking called it.

I don't believe you. That is literally too good to be true.

That is too much stuff happening in one episode to be true.

This is all skipped over and explained afterwards by Meteora, right?

>Blitz kills Aliceteria

I hope you're lying.

>GM: meteora, you have stolen immensely valuable equipment from the royal guards. due to your lack of stealth you are easily caught
>M: I explain my motivation and ask them to ignore the whole incident.
>GM: Roll for diplomacy
>M: first I use this gem which allows me to temporarily convert 10INT to 10CHR
>GM: your reduced INT may prove disadvantageous during negotiations
>M: I recall we used appraise earlier, and they only register as level 1 without class. Which means they only have base stats.
>GM: ...
>M: I now roll for diplomacy with a +10CHR modifier, against commoners without class
>M: 20+8
>GM, in resignated tone: In addition to ignoring the theft they also let you keep the items, offer you shelter and protection to your allies

I was talking about pic related.
Also Meteora and other creations would be in zaShunina's position.

To be honest, Hime should have summoned the Kado and convince zaShunina to fuck up earth.

The anime hasn't been that cool or fast paced.

What happened after Meteora ate those large meals? She practically stuffed herself with food. Do you think she felt a rumbling in her tummy a few hours later? Perhaps the sweet familiar ache crept into her bowels as they became increasingly desperate to open and spew their contents. What would her first ever shit have felt like, would it leave her a panting and breathless mess?
I really think this is an aspect of the show that needs more exploration. Perhaps a spin-off is needed where each character's first time taking a shit is explored. Their reactions would be interesting to see, since they would be in line with the established character tropes.

>killed herself becoz muh art
>not chuuni
Seems legit.

Admit it, you would fuck the shit out of rui

imgur.com/a/YKQVU

>Meteorafag is into scat
Now it all makes sense.

Diplomancer rules lawyers are the fucking worst. Seriously as bad as the "is it alright if I bring my girlfriend/boyfriend" guy.

>infodump episode spent explaining things we already knew
>again

No wonder this show is failing. You could show that the government is aware of all the stuff going on in a way shorter amount of time.

all aboard the choo choo chuuni train

That would be a waste in one episode.

user, they only previewed two episodes. When you craft bait, keep in mind how much can realistically happen in that amount of time.

She converted the food into infodumpium

What is their destination?

Every single one of Meteora's infodumps could have been done in half the amount of time they took or less.

But Meteora is the director's waifu so she's going to get all the screentime regardless of whether she actually needs it.

There is no justification for a boy being this cute.

I never denied it.

This is just as shitty as your waifu my man.

I want to ride the chuuni train.

Slow info dumps like this are here to waste an episode without spending too much budget. They would have found something else to waste it with if, like the dreaded recap episode.

our world

Befriending episode when?

I want to ride the chuuni

Wait. So if your favorite character is not getting the screen time but someone else is, that someone else is the director's waifu? Nice logic.

When Selesia gets her screen times next, you're going to call her the director's waifu too.
The VA is going to appear eith Aoki for the first special event after all, and Selesia and Souta's VAs are going to do the first special interview for BD vol01

The show has been sorely lacking in Mamika lately.

If you were an all powerful giant robot, would you settle for a not cute pilot?

Pretty sure this is cabbage.

She already tried that, it didn't work.

What if the Millitary Princess is, in fact, a Mary Sue?
Too perfect to be defeated because of shit writting

You must be pretty fucking retarded if you can't see the obvious favoritism towards Meteora.

You would be surprised at how often that is the case.

Why do I get the feeling that they have threeways

Indeed, we need more Mamika.

She's busy fingering Oresteia.

Literally the only good thing is the lack of the stupid magical girl.

But who else would do it? Red is more of the carefree type, not the analytical type. MC is a husk of a man. The two creators are pretty average and Marine just likes cute things.

Does this bitch EVER shut up? Jesus christ.

>15 minutes of Meteroa exposition
>5 minutes of secondary characters reacting to Meteora exposition
>2 minutes of action

Every single time.

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU

Name one character in this show whose personality has been truly fleshed out and their personality wasn't just "info dump machine"

I didn't give you permission to reply to me, scat fetishist.

I don't think anyone is going to be truly fleshed out in 5 episodes out of 22.

How heartless can you be to hate a stupid magical girl.

You know it'd be less stupid if they made Souta a writer. The girl could've have drawn hime from his story for all he knows.

fuck off

>Does this bitch EVER shut up?
No.