HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP DID JACK SHIT DURING MISSILE EVENT

cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/trump-hawaii-missile-alarm-timeline/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thing. I imagine you're relieved OP, or do you think he should've ordered a nuclear strike on North Korea?

The myth of the president falling back to the command center to control the situation exists only in the movies, especially with this fucktard.

I suggest you invest in a bugout bag and some thyroid meds.

Vanderbilt, please.

If he did do something y'all libs would be like "he panic'd too early it was nothing lol why was he so scared"

fuck off

So you have no answer to what I asked. K.

The alert was initiated by an individual working in Hawaii's state emergency center.
None of this was directed by the president, and it would be pointless for him to interject.

Uh yeah because it was the states problem, let them pick it up.

>the president is reflexive and crazy!
>he acts perfectly calmly during an accident

1. local government controls that, so blame the democrat run shit hole of hawaii
2. "cnn" lmfao, fuck off you retard

Based on this timeline they already knew in 3 minutes that it was a false alarm. And that Trump knew by 6 minutes after the alerts that it was false. What do you expect Trump to do? Do a press conference for a false alarm?

hes from the future he knew it was fake.

>why didn't drumpf play into false flag :^(
Sasuga, CNN

can trump read

>implying it was real
>implying satellites wouldn't detect a launch
>implying an Ohio class sub would not have nuked best korea in 5 minutes
Fuck right off shill faggot. SAGE

probably because there was no missile event

>missile """""Event"""""

what event exactly?

HE SHOULD HAVE JUST NUKED THEM KNEEJERK NUKE IS BEST NUKE POLICY. YOU SEE ONE RADAR BLIP AND YOU NUKE.

>implying Trump didn't know it was fake
>implying he could have done anything about a fake attack
>implying that Hawaii is worth saving anyway

Into the trash it goes!

HE SHOULD HAVE PERSONALLY COME TO HAWAII TO SUCK ALL OF OUR COCKS AND APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY

A state causes a state of emergency and what is trump supposed to do? Rub their noses in it by issuing a public message that it was just am internal fuck up on the state level? Then To have the media turn around and say trump called native Hawaiians pinapple niggers in a private phone call they weren't in!

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
News about PSYOPP here!!!
It was NOT a mistake

"The missile will land in 30 seconds put on the glasses and look away from the blast."

Trump: *squints*

MR PRESIDENT NO DON'T LOOK AT...

Liberals wanted him to strike prematurely so they could impeach him. It was a setup.

>trump did jack shit durring missle event
fake news.
there was no missle event, there was no DOD involvement whatsoever. A guy in hawaii hit an alarm button he wasnt supposed to hit.

>but trump is supposed to retaliate with nukes if a guy hits the alarm button for no reason.

people actually read this shit.

What the hell was he supposed to do? It was a false alarm, you think he didn't know that? Hell it probably was meant as a drill - but if they told people that they wouldn't get to see their reaction times.

whoever wrote that is obviously british

Hopefully the feds will be investigating because that shit couldn't just happen by pushing a button. If it was intentional to get a reaction.... I'm not even sure what punishment to inflict- that's a danger to all of humanity. Libshits are losing it- I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was an attempt to fuck with RAAAACIST Drumpf.

>here was no DOD involvement whatsoever.
bullshit nigger.
NORAD verified and informed Hawaii no threat.
Go back to sucking Trump's micro cock.

I'm not getting a British vibe from that- what stands out to you?

>norad verified no threat is the same as norad alerted hawaiian officials of a missle threat and prompted the alarms.

ya.
sure.

kinda wish he ordered a pineapple juice after hearing news

These threats are handled by EWR Sites. NORAD takes it from there and proceeds with our counter strike. A launch would have been authenticated by NORAD, then passed to our response system. You fail to know this, obviously. What you also don't understand is that no country ever fires a single nuclear weapon at another country. You don't send a single nuke, ever. Why? Because your entire nation is wiped out by the responding country's arsenal. If your going to nuke the US you send everything you've got. Our missiles will pass yours in space.

>They're still stalking him

Were they just testing trump? The fucking liberals almost started WWIII because they wanted to see if trump is trigger happy. Whoever pulled the fucking alarm should be investigated. Theyre part of the shit show. Trying to make trump look trigger happy putting millions of peoples lives on the line. Theyre lucky trump isnt trigger happy. Seriously. What the fuck are you complaining about? Did you want him to declare war or something? Your grave gets deeper and deeper you fucking rats.

I suppose thats one twisted way to look at it.

uncommonly seen flag detected