I wanted to test something in an old tumblr group chat i was in years ago. this was today. pol...

i wanted to test something in an old tumblr group chat i was in years ago. this was today. pol, what the fuck is wrong with white women?

wtf is wrong with you?

>if black people took over it would make them equal

SEMI-CONSCIOUS

what was the response to this?

this woman is just regurgitating talking points, she doesn't understand what half the words she's using mean in the context she's using them in

Wait, you're black?

Just quote some Malcolm X or George Lincoln Rockwell.

LMfAO

.51%
>minority

what a fucking idiot. Sad this bitch gets to vote. If she comes from a two parent household its a step father.

Top kek at white woman explaining to a black man how he is not as good as YT. People are so brainwashed. She is telling you that you are not as good because of your skin and attacking you but in her mind she thinks she is helping and not being racist.

It is sad how well the globalist/democratic brainwashing works

>old tumblr group chat i was in years ago
This explains why Sup Forums is such trash and full of seeming brainlets if majority of you are unironic "reformed" leftists

>i wanted to test something

I wanted to solidify my autism.

Saggggee

jesus christ
>the only way to be equal is to gib them everythang

girl is full of shit. i highlighted the answer for you

>.51%
found the stepdad

She doesn't understand this is racist. She furthers the black mans role as an inferior human being.

51% is not a minority you dumb fat cunt.

>women are 51% percent of the population
>women are minoritie
My head hurts just to read it

Hmmm brook seems to be in a pickle.

Quick, everyone post the best memes to redpill our white women. The jew is the enemy, not our impressionable baby carriers. Stand up and become the apex predator you are.

THEY JUST LOOK AT THE LOUDEST NOISE. I DONT GET IT.

i hate women.that is why i luv richard spencer

BASED BLACKANON
Show them that the real racists are the ones who say african-americans can't vote Trump!

>why am I so unlucky with my posts
wtf man

Praise

How do you find and join such groups?

honestly can’t even remember. i was really into a band at the time and talked to a lot of people on there about it

Don’t be such a dweeb. We need to grow the get if we want to win.