FUCKING BASED!

PUERTO RICO OFFICIALLY NAMES THE JEW!
freebeacon.com/issues/top-puerto-rican-newspaper-blames-the-jew-for-disaster-relief-failures/

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0cjbnxoBs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYUvm-1P5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=tqQX3IocNhs
youtube.com/watch?v=BvhHMIIgn_o
elnuevodia.com/opinion/columnas/quequiereeljudioconlacolonia-columna-2387715/
archive.is/E0fK2
youtube.com/watch?v=G9BIX9akkh4
primerahora.com/noticias/puerto-rico/columna/jay-fonseca/columnas/dicenquediosnoshaabandonado-1263726/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Odd, I just left the island after working there the past 7 weeks
I dropped red pills along the way

How was it? Are they ready for work yet?
Florida local covers PR?

I thought the problem was all Trump's fault.

Well good for them they finally fucking realized they have nothing to lose

Getting the sewer systems up and going will be a while, roads and bridges are about 65% usable, remote regions are more than 3 months from being back up. Main issue is transmission and feeder lines for power, however, I assure you progress is being made daily. Sure doesn't hurt having the weather they get, fuck it's cold here at home

It's real. Nuevodia is a big newspaper there. I showed the original article to my mom who is form there to see what she thinks about it. All she did was laugh a little. Good to know that some people there are getting woke on the jq.

Woke.

>all this butthurt in the comments
kek

This is funny as fuck

Based Boricuas

Hell yeah. Puerto Ricans may be dumb AS a rock, but they always know how to have a good time and anyone who names the ((())) is fine with me.
it's all about momentum, the more exposure "they" get, the faster the ball will start rolling

exactly

>Rodriguez also added a statement saying she regretted that her writing was seen as anti-Semitic and that she “can understand the psychic reaction of some to the mere use of the Jewish word. But the intention is not to provoke offense, but to contribute to public discussion.”
>On Monday, Rodriguez took to Facebook to further defend her views. She claimed she worked on Bill Clinton’s presidential campaign, where there were “an overwhelming number of Jewish surnames.”
>“That phenomenon of Jews in positions of power has grown in an impressive way since Reagan," she wrote. "What began as an intentional campaign to influence US foreign policy in favor of Israel (Israel Lobby) had expanded to all spheres of power in Washington. Newspapers in Tel Aviv received the news of their influence in Washington with pleasure. Many rabbis discussed it in their synagogues.”
/our boricua/?

>The Jew yelps out in pain as he strikes you

oy vey, what a coincidence that this person is about to get character assassinated, have an accident, or shut up reeeal quickly

Bravo.

wtf I love Puerto Rico no
I guess they should be a state

is it common for jews to be involved in disaster relief?
youtube.com/watch?v=nYUvm-1P5KA

>jew takes FEMA class
>acts suspiciously
>FBI interviews him
>OYVEY WHY ARE YOU INTERVIEWING ME ANTISEMITES

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=tqQX3IocNhs

(((Shiva Rabowski)))

(((911))) lead forensic investigator
OY VEY , PURE COHENCIDENCE!

The Jew can only do his work when in the shadows

There are no PR hate threads and news so its just "rabbi watcha doing" grade meme by some kikes. Sage

holy fuck , dat interview

Bump

What do you mean, Dariusz?

thanks....

for helping to this set this thread back decades

Thanks Sup Forums

You're welcome! Now stay the fuck out of my country.

I was reading the column 9 hours after it was published and the comments were 76% good goys reminding us to of the Holocaust. A week later (a few days ago) a columnist wrote something about how good the local jews are and hence all jews around the world are the same. I made sure to drop a few redpills in both columns

>jew investigated by fbi for potential well poisoning

Wtf my first post to read today and its a jackpot already. Gotta find my sides

You are now forgiven for Despacito.

Puerto Rico does it better

co-co-COQUI

based island spics

youtube.com/watch?v=BvhHMIIgn_o

rarest pepe

>the comments were 76% good goys reminding us to of the Holocaust.

at least 60% of those are hasbara sock puppets using megaphone software

Bump

fbi guys following up on anonymous tips about a jew arguing in class? tip for you fbi guys: that's what they do!
i bet those fbi dorks left there like "my day has been disturbed. what a ruckus!"

Check em.

Why the fuck were the comments removed? Injust try tonacces them and it says 0 comments, check for yourselves. elnuevodia.com/opinion/columnas/quequiereeljudioconlacolonia-columna-2387715/

What kind of work do you do where you travel to remediate these kinds of situations?

(((pure coincidence)))

Ok they can be a state now

The writer is crazy though
How is waking up the normie a victory for the Jew?
The Jews power rests soly in the fact that people don't know

Well you don't see articles like that everyday. Have a bump. Also an archive of article:
archive.is/E0fK2

It's still there. You just haveto scroll all the way down

>That quote is real.
They're slipping.

IS TRUMP A GOD??

Adolf was

BANDERA DE TRES COLORES, CINCO FRANJAS Y UNA ESTRELLA. DARIA MI VIDA POR ELLA. YO SOY BORICUA, SEÑORES!

>homogeneous white society
>set back

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore are they?

Watusi is fucking woke.

No. It was always the Jews as a whole.

>shithole nation
>shithole fuck up so bad they in debt
> get free gibs out of debt
>they still complain
>now they blame jews

>names the jew
I can finally feel pride in my island.

>Shithole nation
>Shithole fucks up so bad all their violent gangs are christian and everyone wants to leave to Burgerland
>Not realizing the Jews caused the debt
>Not realizing (((Congress))) has full control over Puerto Rico's trade and taxes

Tierra de jibaro humilde que nunca se rinde con fe y valentia contra los judios zionistas mamaos.

People claim they don't know but then they reject the truth. If you want to know then you must accept the truth as it is, not as you would have it. Until then, sleep well.

Tenemos que cojer a todos los judios y meter los en el horno.

Como le gusta la gasolina, dale más gasolina!

They must feel threatened...

what condition is this? First time seeing it. For science.

You know in my lifetime I have never seen a general news publication, outright name the Jew. It would have been unthinkable. Perhaps Puerto Rico will lead the way.

Hispanics don't fear calling a spade a spade. You can get away with it in Latin America though there might be repercussions from cartels/mafia. But otherwise, meh, doesn't surprise me.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9BIX9akkh4
Thread theme.

There also this article in Primera Hora we are finally taking some responsibility for are dumb politicians crashing are economy and getting all those loans from the international jews who also has a hand up are politicians ass primerahora.com/noticias/puerto-rico/columna/jay-fonseca/columnas/dicenquediosnoshaabandonado-1263726/

>what condition is this?
Nigger.

son la raza aria

Bump

Asi mismo lo es, papi. Mi sangre es Alemana y Española.

Well it's about time! Afyer all Puerto Rico means rich port and the jews stole all of Puerto Ricos gold. They are still stealing the islands wealth today. Keep voting democratic.

But do you like TACOS?

Not really. I like pasteles, arroz, lechon, gandulez, piña colada, majarete, tostones, mofongo, carne res, hamburguesas, frituras, sorullos con mayoketchup, comida china al puerto rico y pinchos.

Seconding tostones

Can somebody translate, I don't speak Maid.

"Jews rule the world."
"The zionist jews control every single important bank!"
"There is no doubt regarding the power Jews have over the US."

"Not only the banks, but the media."

Solid fucking gold.

The GASolina song has a whole new meaning now.

"Whoever doesn't see the Jews' influence is blinder than a newborn."

I know some Spanish. This is what I can understand.
The Zionist Jews control the most important banks in the world. Also the properties of the media (including hollywood). Also the control the Fedreal Reserve which is where your dollar bills in your pocket originated. Proctically theycontrol the planet and have authorized the major armed conflicts. When they kill Palestinians and taking their homes, nobody denounces them because they are afraid to be called Anti Semites. How ridiculous...
And I really don't understand the rest. Something about the jews giving normies the middle finger and that they are stupid to do nothing about it.

Kek'd

>spics are against us
Feels good man

It hasn't even begun yet Schlomo.

holy shit my sides top kek user

Your days are numbered, kike.

This newspaper is probably just shilling for those corrupt local politicians. Puerto Rico is like the Carribean Detroit, ruined by irresponsible, corrupt politicians voted in by a stupid, 'gibme sum' populace.

I would laugh that they're blaming the Jews except that the people are dumb enough to believe it and those fuckstick politicians will get off the hook. They should've been torn apart in the streets by now.

>"I have very high verbal intelligence".
Not enough not to sound suspicious as fuck lol

BASED!

Keep this up.

Have a bump

Daily reminder that Puerto Rico is an unincorporated US territory so AMERICA has named the new! /our island/

Is anybody else suddenly hungry for Puetorican food?