/mbmc/ T-SHIRTS EDITION

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world.
Until then the goal is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions / spread them everywhere:
#MyBordersMyChoice
1. Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
2. Bonus points for feminism related areas
3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Copy pasta with instructions + direct PDF links for all countries:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
>Millennial Woes
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posiobec
>TrumpsBlonde
>Memealert.org
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
All links & media available on the official website:

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
vistaprint.ca/marketing-materials/labels-stickers/rectangular-stickers?xnav=swsProductOnly_ResultTitle&rd=1
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5f6c4eb9df5b4aa4a21217832ca4e335.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_a706ddc3079b4ed5ba0286e50224044d.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their thread (feel free to shit it up)

8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2318353.html
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2347782.html

DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

I wish the face didn't look so fucking gay. Can't we make something that doesn't look so victimized and feminine?

this

>Can't we make something that doesn't look so victimized and feminine?
that's the entire point user, that's exactly the intended emotional impact of the image
so thank you
it's subverting the feminist slogans about rape, personifying the country as the victim, and the hand (migration) as the non-consensual entry it
it has already sent feminists into a blind rage, pic very related

do you see the effect it has now?

bump

Swiss user is supposed to arrive soon to dump some pics of his 35 thousand printed posters

>promote this gay shit for over a month
>be surprised no one reacts to it
>b-but it's a spontaneous grassroots movement guys I swear

This is dumb and you should feel bad for taking part. There are better ways to advocate for border controls than gay posters with a start date. Makes you look like retards anxiously awaiting the miley concert.

Brownhand detected. I'll be plastering the 2 local unis with these.

Because equating border control to sexual harassment is exactly what needs to be done. (Heavy sarcasm)

fuck off concern troll

also the image has the potential to tap into deep images in the subconscious about countries personified as women, because many countries have historically done this

The weird knockoff anime eyes make this autistic as fuck.

Come up with a design that isn't complete shit.

I understand, but I still think it's cringey. The vibe is "p-please stop raping me!" rather than an implicit threat for the transgression being committed. The irony doesn't work because the actual sentiment is sincere - we really do feel violated by immigration, so it will be seen as a feminine action rather than a mockery of feminism.

Just wait for the degenerates to start making rule 34 of these pouting countries being violated if this becomes big. I really think the tone of this was poorly judged, but I hope I'm proven wrong. I want to do something like this but I really feel it would backfire, so I don't think I'll be participating.

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

you guys are really shitting yourselves over this
honestly you're even more scared now than you were during IOTBW, it's hilarious
your pants might be an even bigger shithole than Haiti if this keeps up

>Come up with a design that isn't complete shit.
1.1K retweets and 2.5K likes:
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936

MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
>Millennial Woes
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posiobec
>TrumpsBlonde
>Memealert.org
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)

uh oh user looks like this "complete shit" design is spreading virally.. what are you going to do now?

Any news from our spies in the leftypol discord/thread? I haven't been here in a while because of work and last time I checked they were planning something

yes they have a new thread (they are terrified):
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2347782.html
did a quick scan and it appears that they're trying to dox one of the guys who spread MBMC memes, fucking cowards.. but so far not much progress
other than that, their plan seems to be evolving into literally "waiting it out" (i.e. giving up), top kek

Spreading among people widely considered to be autists.

Yes, it's spreading amongst Sup Forums and plebbit. The problem is we don't need to convince Sup Forums and plebbit, you retarded faggot. The problem is that you need something that appeals to normies.

If you weren't positively braindead you'd know that that's the intention of shit like this. Unfortunately, you think the world actually cares how many fucking uptokes something gets on The_Donald.

Just go back to plebbit and stay there.

>uptokes
exdee

>I understand, but I still think it's cringey.
no, you think it's brilliant and it's making you terrified, which is why you're here shilling against it

>The vibe is "p-please stop raping me!"
100% subversion of feminism, emotional impact works well, stealing all their slogans and weaponizing them for other purposes

>so it will be seen as a feminine action rather than a mockery of feminism
it will be seen as both brainlet, it's stealing their slogans and feminists are enraged, see the claw marks:
>I want to do something like this but I really feel it would backfire, so I don't think I'll be participating.
0/10 demoralizing, this is still going full steam ahead

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

the absolute state of (you)

What are you talking about? How would it spread to normies if it didn't spread to Sup Forums and plebbit, you faggot?

alright thanks

That is the whole point of the meme my friend though

keep shilling against this - only proves how valuable it is!
you guys are my useful idiots, my unwitting promotional team - keep up the good work retards, remember, you work for me!

definitely not a friend, look at his other posts

Couple of the lads from Britpol will be doing it, god speed

I don't think even a quarter of people who see these will know the slogan "my body, my choice". I'm terrified of the beta male white nationalist stereotype being vindicated by us behaving like bitches whose response to violation is to say "hey! don't do that mister!". I want us to succeed and I have a problem with the spirit of this campaign is all. I might even still do it if it looks like it will be inevitably big. I am actually on the fence about it.

Also like the other guy said, the pseudo anime eyes don't help.
See my other posts for a better explanation of what I don't like about it.
Internal disagreement is healthy. Get out of my hurtbox if you can't handle it.

support appreciated brother
I hope it shifts the overton window one bit closer to you regaining control of your country (however small)
godspeed

>campaign about posting stickers and posters IN PUBLIC PLACES
>uhhhh how are we supposed to even get normies to look at this?
How fucking stupid are you?

You fucking faggot, I'm saying make a design that people won't think is fucking garbage. This literally looks like Chris Chan tried drawing a public awareness poster. People will dismiss it based on bad design alone.

Know what the Nazis did right? DESIGN. Everything they did looked good and people took them seriously.

Know why people (outside of The_Donald's middle school echo chamber) don't take this seriously? Because a fucking 12 year old drew it.

>>campaign about posting stickers and posters IN PUBLIC PLACES
>nobody hears about the campaign because the meme doesn't spread
>people will just know to put up the posters through telepathy

kys ching chong

>I don't think even a quarter of people who see these will know the slogan "my body, my choice".
It's an incredibly popular and well known feminist slogan, they've been screaming it for decades brainlet
plus even if they don't know it, there is also "no means no" at the top - and even without subverting feminist slogans the message still stands alone (but it certainly does subvert feminism)

>I'm terrified of the beta male white nationalist stereotype being vindicated by us behaving like bitches whose response to violation is to say "hey! don't do that mister!"
failing to understand the point about designing the memes for a reaction from a target audience

>I want us to succeed
no you are a demoralization shill, fuck off

>I might even still do it if it looks like it will be inevitably big. I am actually on the fence about it.

0/10 attempt to build false emotional rapport, you are a fucking slimy shill

>Also like the other guy said, the pseudo anime eyes don't help.
more 0/10 demoralization BS, the eyes are simple, cute and give it a non-professional, grassroots appearance, which is true (as opposed to something overly slick that looks like a pro artist was paid to do it, i.e. smells of astro-turfing)

>Internal disagreement is healthy.
yes and lots of that happened in the early planning stages, and everything was worked out, you are just here to demoralize because you're a leftist faggot and this op terrifies you to the core

>Get out of my hurtbox if you can't handle it.
get the fuck off this board and go dilate

>people put up posters
>normies think "fucking anime shit" and ignore it
Great campaign. Really worked out well, huh?

The point of a campaign is to draw in outsiders. You need good design to not get the movement preemptively dismissed.

You'd know this if you ever talked to a person outside of rebbit. If it looks like shit, it gets ignored. If it looks good, people give it a look.

their fear is palpable
we're taking flak - we're over the target
bombs away soon

>>normies think "fucking anime shit" and ignore it
No.....They don't even know that those are anime eyes. They really think:
> THAT'S RASICSSS >AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY RACISTS

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about and should promptly go fuck yourself.

they're not even anime eyes, they came from some clipart cartoon or something, I cant even remember
they basically look simple, cute, harmless and the work of someone who is not a professionally paid artist (which I'm not), i.e. truly grassroots and not astro-turfed

there is probably a more concise translation for Japan but it's a start, waiting on a better translation soon from some user's waifu

>victimized and feminine
This is the whole fucking point of the meme you kike shill. It takes advantage of man's evolutionary drive to protect women. Don't you get that?

Do you seriously think that we should subvert our own message to appeal to women? No, why should we waste precious time and resources appealing to women who constantly vote for candidates that let packs of third world shithole nogs wetbacks and raping muslims flood our countries, knock up degenerate mudsharks and rape white women who aren't into fucking baboons?
>but muh anti-feminists
too few too late. Women went for clinton in droves and even almost half of white women were willing to vote for a candidate that wasn't looking out for their own people.

WE DON'T HAVE TIME. Our ONLY hope is to appeal to as many men as possible and get in a flood of lawmakers who can fix things

faggot detected.

You are "everyone who I don't like is a shill", the person.
This doesn't appeal to good men though.

>victimized and feminine
>This is the whole fucking point of the meme
>It takes advantage of man's evolutionary drive to protect women

this guy gets it
also the message may even appeal to women who aren't feminists, which we could always use more of on our side
>inb4 ROASTIES REEEE!!!!
who are we going to marry and raise families with if we never, ever try to redpill women? how will we avoid extinction?

leftypol detected:
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2318353.html

DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

>who are we going to marry and raise families with if we never, ever try to redpill women? how will we avoid extinction?
I'm arguing against watering down our message to appeal to the (slim) majority of drug-addled, bbc gulping "modern" women. Obviously yes reach out to frontier ladies but we don't need to cuck our own message to do that.

Not trying to sow discord, just really fucking tired of shills, please understand.

>3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Do stickers count as vandalism? Cuz I have like 90 of them.

>I'm arguing against watering down our message
right but there is a difference between watering down a message, and tailoring it towards a specific target audience to cause outrage so that the media unwittingly broadcasts the message

>just really fucking tired of shills, please understand
trust me I understand ive been doing this since early December and they've only increased their shilling since then

you planning on putting some up user?

don't think so user, people put up stickers constantly and don't get in trouble, they're everywhere
any chance you could share an anonymous pic of your printed stickers, for promo purposes?

bunch of actually shills in here
it's a good meme make it happen

could be good for promotion lol

FRESH oc from a political facebook group. A few ok triggerings, LOTS of comments overall. Everbody talking about the US border wall.

Here you go user. This is one of three sheets cut up. Freaking out slightly now because I dunno where I put the other sheets but I'm sure I'll find them in time.

And here is the image I used. Got them printed at VistaPrint.
vistaprint.ca/marketing-materials/labels-stickers/rectangular-stickers?xnav=swsProductOnly_ResultTitle&rd=1

I'm not perfectly happy because the image isn't perfectly centred even though I centred it in the maker, but it'll have to do.

Wow they really don't like it! I'm on board

i've always been very happy with vistaprint myself! hope to see some of your stickers around canadafag. make sure to take lots of pics, and turn your damn flash on!

looks fucking awesome, you delivered thank you
will be very good for more promo pics, need to make a compilation like IOTBW to get people pumped

you're welcome leafriend
i'll be sure to use them all on The Day

I know this looks ridiculous lol but I might post it to T_D again

should I tone it down a bit?

>protip: posting anime CP isn't an argument
>but it is a good way to get a long ban

Bump

Fuck yeah I'm sharing this

check the main website for PDFs too, I toned down the colors a bit so it would go easy on ink for mass printing, and there is grayscale too which still looks good:

>New Zealand color PDF
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5f6c4eb9df5b4aa4a21217832ca4e335.pdf
>New Zealand grayscale PDF
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_a706ddc3079b4ed5ba0286e50224044d.pdf

stop the orcs user

bump

about to post another reminder to T_D, saw this kek
is there hope for them yet?

same

you might as well be a shill

we appreciate ya, more ideas brewing every day here

from the tweet:
>Right Wing Poster Squad, the original creators of IOTBW and MBMC

nice slow, if people need to buy stickers anyway to get ready might as well sell it to them

I'm not associated with the sticker selling at all but I would suggest selling them not-for-profit, for two reasons:
1. maximize the number that people will buy (because they're as cheap as possible)
2. eliminate any suspicion that you are doing this for profit

I'm not making a penny off this but it doesn't bother me, for me it's 100% about moving the overton window and protecting Western Civilization and its people. If others want to monetize, and this help the message spread, then I say go ahead and monetize, it's a win-win!

>inb4 Milo releases another t-shirt
it's fine as long as it spreads the message

any chance you could also sell stickers with the slightly faded flag?
it does show the face better

Try and get stickers 1 inch diameter - they may be smaller but that means that they're:
>Easily concealable (you can cut them into smaller sheets and put them in pockets)
>Applicable to more surfaces (larger stickers might have you scrambling for larger objects that are more publicly prominent)
>Usually cheaper, meaning more stickers to put up
Source: an user with fourteen months experience in a print shop

(OP can you start feeding this into your start-of-thread pasta? We can get anons who join late)

Stickers are me, I used Redbubble because it's the easiest considering the print to order. I don't want to print 1000 stickers myself and only sell 200.

I did the same for IOTBW, I sold a few hundred and raised money for a banner drop in Chicago
pic related

>any chance you could also sell stickers with the slightly faded flag?
Stickers are different from inkjet posters: the colour has much more of a tendency to "bleed" into other colours. Having elements with faded colours next to prominent black inks (i.e. the eyes and hands) can lead to messy, unprofessional smearing. Kinda like if you remember reading comics in old newspapers, and the colours weren't overlaid properly and looked mirrored or jumbly.

To avoid misprints you really should go with two runs: 1 black and white and 1 colour, in case the colour print bleeds too much.

holy fuck never mind make the money and re-invest it into more ops, that is fucking awesome

absolutely user, thanks that is good info

is 300 DPI the most common printer res for stickers? if so I can easily resize the memes for ease of sticker printing at 1x1 inch, pic related

or I guess people will use the 800x800 pixel original meme and it will auto size down for printing, maybe its not necessary
what do you think?

kek, thanks man
faded version - redbubble com
/people/tobor27/works/29899775-my-borders-my-choice-usa-faded?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

Is there a discord for this?

also bump

Okay, fuck it. I'm on board.

yep, come join the fun

yes, see link

thanks!

You idiots, this is such a retarded meme tho ONLY thing it's going to do is show how retarded you really are. My body is a personal thing that only 1 person owns. My border is a public thing that 330 million Americans share. Anyone with at least half a brain could easily spot the difference. So I know you think it sounded pretty smart in side your own head (solipsism alert!) but it sounds bone-jarringly stupid to everyone else.

no (you)s for shills!

At 1 inch 300 is best. Places like vistaprint mostly hire university students who just load the graphic into a program that automatically resizes and prints it onto the sticker.

Here is a 1 inch rounded version. Can you add these to your own rotation of images and make black and white versions? I'm posting from work and am leaving soon

Funny because only Asians live in the Eastern part

>I'm terrified of the beta male white nationalist stereotype being vindicated by us behaving like bitches whose response to violation is to say "hey! don't do that mister!"
We aren't vindicating anything by going full chad and working the beat in public. The only people who would think this are whores and old cunts who get culturally enriched by trayvon and jamal in a different nightclub every day.

It's ironically awful that we have to protect stupid women like this from rapefugees so we can save our country, if I had it my way I'd send off every migrant with a liberal cunt of a wife. They'd both be better off

Shill harder, goy.

no problem user, will do!
if this thread dies look here:
8ch dot net/pol/res/11059263.html
>tfw when you are using plebbit, half ch-n & full ch-n at the same time

for you Nord-bro

your country's main hero unit has also endorsed the campaign, be proud

anons I've secured an AMA on a plebbit subreddit, right before Ben Garrison

asked the mods about getting him to promote MBMC, he might do it
>110K followers
>widespread mainstream appeal to get feet on the ground

this could be very good