What was your favorite korean zombie desk car?

what was your favorite korean zombie desk car?

Chris

Haruna.

a shit

>THK is the third post
Autistic shit thread incoming.

Eu.

>only thk can hate haruna

Lilia is pretty underrated.

>never got hate in S1
>didn't get hate in S2 until you started samefagging and forcing hate out of nowhere
>repeats this unwarranted behavior to this day when no one else does

This is mai harem. Canon harem for Ayumu who's living the dream.

bullshit, people have always hate haruna for being an obnoxious little shit that ruins the show

>historical revisionism that never happened
>only week 3 of S2 is when he started his a shit, nigger, and spamming hate
THK pls go.

she was only the second most hated after sera in season 1, the light novel spoilers that were posted around season 2 just made more people realize that she was truly a shit and worst girl

There's no way you can hate Haruna if you read the LN. It's impossible.

You must be thinking about another Haruna.

THIS man right here

No way, she's great. Super friendly, caring, helpful.

Taeko because she was literally perfect.

Seras

>Super friendly, caring, helpful.
A meme basically.

>more historical revisionism when Haruna was factually second most popular after Eu
Stop trying, THK.

Those spoilers are exactly what happened in week 3 of S2 and you were the only one spamming and samefagging them in a way to misrepresent Haruna's character, which was completely out of character. It was later proven false by LNfag as many have pointed out before who understood Haruna's character. And still you were the only one who kept using it as copypasta and samefagging it.

>you were the only one

wew, you harunatards are hilariously delusional

>denying his own delusions and *tards
Your signature shitpost as usual.

yeah, even lelouch is thk amirite

you're a delusional harunatard

Who was this boring and bland nobody again?

>necro
>in full pl8

I loved how Harushit got BTFO there.

>finding one shitposting ally in shitty tripfag of all things
Pathetic.

lelouch is a more quality poster than you harunatards. that's how bad you are

Yuki = Saras >= Eu > Dai = chris > Taeko > Kyoko > Sara > Shit > Haruna

>a tripfag with shit taste all the time who shitposts often
No, THK, only you and Lelouch are alike. But sad thing is Lelouch isn't autistic like you who spends thousands of posts being obsessed with Haruna so he is objectively better in every way.

nope, harunafags are the worst posters ever. everyone else hates them

Eu > Haruna > Chris > Dai-sensei > Mael > Saras > Kanami > Taeko > Kyouko > Sera

>counting yourself as everyone
>trying to deny the fact he is the worst shitposter Sup Forums has
Nice delusion, THK.

Objectively correct best girl chart

>muh boogeyman

keep making it worse for you harunafag

Haruna >= Eu > Chris = Lilith > Dai-sensei > Yuki > Nene > Kanami > Saras > Taeko >>> Sera

>haruna that high or first
>sera last

nice try haruniggers

Your distinctive autism, shitposting style, and forced historical revisionism that you always do already exposed you, THK.

>muh paranoia

keep at it

Haruna is great. And Sera is just where she belongs.

>Haruna is great
nope

I fapped to Sera before watching the series- it only confirmed that she's the best girl.

>paranoia when he has already started his "haruniggers" shitposts
Just like clockwork.

that's how you're widely known around here, harushitter

Oh right, what ever happened to the author? Has he been working on anything lately?

>used only you, a cancerous and highly autistic shitposter
>widely known
Whatever you say, THK.

>only you
see

Not even Lelouch is a lowly piece of shit like you. He never shitpost like you, so yep.

but you are the only piece of shit here, harunigger

Fem Ayumu > everybody else

>deflecting the point to save face
>memetic edit that never happened
Desperate as usual, THK.

keep telling yourself that

Oh THK, it's nearly mid-2017. Will you ever drop the butthurt?

Archive doesn't lie, THK. You aren't fooling anyone with your delusions and bullshit story.

oh hey, it's this butthurt harunatard that quotes every post that triggers him every time

>i-it was only one guy i swear! everyone luvs muh waifu!!1!11!

Greentexting like an underage retard won't change the fact you are full of shit and deflecting.

I guess that's a no then. So it willl be another year of us having to deal with you raging and sperging like this. I so look forward to that.

All of them were good and entertaining except Sera. inb4 Lelouch.

Almost everyone criticized and detested Sera ever since she was first introduced though. She was and is universal disliked

spouting thk like a paranoid retard won't change the fact people hate haruna

calling haruna shit which is what she isn't isn't raging and sperging

Yuki, no question.

Not to mention Serafags barely existed at all. Honestly one of the reasons S1 threads were fun and comfy was because Sera was used as a foil.

Was literally only ever you, Haruna shitposter.

>replying again to force his delusions some more

>(You) THK
>Lelouch
Wow, you must be proud of yourself.

Too bad he isn't me, THK.

don't forget other serafags, sarasfags, yukifags, even some eufags and people who didn't like the show because of harushit

fucking s3 when?
my fav anime desu

yuu is my waifu
fuck off

who is pink hair chan

Yuki's tits were small in the beginning, bu then get huge.

What caused this, was it the ramen?

You and Lelouch are the only consistent Serafags. Moot point, THK. Neither Yukifags and Sarasfags shitpost to be vocal and Eufags aways get along with Harunafags. You can't change history no matter how hard you try,.

Chris.

>denying the fact those fans also hate haruna

delusional, there's even some of them in this thread

>even some
>when it has all been you so far
No matter how hard you try,.

so now you're going to stick to the absurd "any anti-haruna post must be from you, thk" logic.

okay, delusional harunatard

but on the pic she looks like a kid

Nope, but it's a fact all the ones in here so far are yours. You post the same thing in every thread once you get going and are triggered. The delusions all started with your who forced hate and make up bullshit to justify your autism that was never justified and hardly anyone else do what you do.

>more delusions
good luck trying to convince anyone

Chris was always a loli. In the anime too even with DEEEEEN's designs.

>isn't raging and sperging
You are doing exactly what illustrates whenevee someone mentions Haruna. 6 years and counting to boot.

nope, that's haruniggers who love to blame their precious thk

that's only when the school uniform is on

I don't have to since everyone who has been here since S1 knows that you are lying. For everyone else the archive already proved half the bullshit you claimed so far to be false. The delusions always start with you.

nope, only haruniggers are retarded enough to think only thk can hate their shit waifu

You say not, but you are not doing anything different from that pic that shows rage and sperg.

It's not like the other user is wrong about you, you know.

i'm pretty calm, laughing at haruniggers' delusions. only haruniggers would project their own rage onto others

Everyone can like or hate depending on their personal preference and belief. But it's a fact only you are hating her in here and were the only one who spammed and samefagged to death during S2. A simple fact. Everything you do is consistent and clockwork, and you've proven that in here, THK.

nope, a lot of people hated her for the spoilers that revealed her to be a backstabbing whore in season 2. and she's still the second most hated girl after sera now.

S3 never

>mfw reading LN spoilers
Holyshit Sera rose to best in one volume

>backpedal from S1 to S2
That's a first for you.
>backstabbing whore
That never happened and most people argued against you who kept samefagging with mad reactions every time you reposted the spoilers like copypasta. But you didn't care for logic and reason and always reacted back with a shit this and "harunigger" that as your only argument. And when LNfag came to prove you wrong you still continued to do that. Even close who had some doubt dropped talking about it and actually praised Haruna for doing what she often do: be awesome and save the day. And the cute scene where she and Ayumu stayed up at night was also endeared to most. Haruna never did anything to earn any hate whatsoever, but only you keep at it for your insane and autistic hate of tsundere. Of course you never showed the same autistic hate to Seraa because she has big tits despite the fact she is everything you preach about hating.

So, how did the LNs end?
Harem or single girl?

>still thinking it was only one guy hating his shit waifu for what she did
holy shit you're insane

>and actually praised Haruna for doing what she often do: be awesome and save the day. And the cute scene where she and Ayumu stayed up at night was also endeared to most
and now this is your typical blind haruna fanboyism you cretin

i don't see any serafag so far so i can't hate sera yet

It was a harem end with Eu being at the top of the pecking order I believe. They all live with him and Ayumu is no longer a zombie

>Ayumu is no longer a zombie
bullshit

how'd that happen?