Transgender sex bots

that's that, ladies. we're done for, totally BTFO. now nobody will need OR want us.
breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/15/sex-robot-company-considering-transgender-sex-robots/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/transgender-sex-robots-coming-soon-armed-clip-penises-7229845/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But why do they give it a man face? Make it 99.99999% female, except with a feminine benis

You are a severely immature person if you believe romantic relationships are purely about sex.

I want something to believe their life is incomplete without me, I want to be needed, desired, I want them to be addicted to me. I want to feel loved.

oh, they have those too. metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/transgender-sex-robots-coming-soon-armed-clip-penises-7229845/
ladies, we are fucked. well, not in the literal sense of the word, but you get my drift.

hahahahahaaaaaa

Tits or gtfo. You have to compete with trap sexbots

i surrender, i know i can't win. still not going to get a pic of my tits, tho, you thirsty beggar.

Dude ur honestly gonna make me cry. I want that so bad :/

just get a sex bot and play make believe.

Im actually crying right now, im so fucking depressed dude. Someone who i loved so much is pregnant with another guys kid now 2 mo tha after splitting up and im all alone

You literally expect him to have the mentality of a 7 year old. We want real people infatuated with us, I don't even want sex, I want someone to believe I'm worth something.

what a fag

@156854517
Australian women are the biggest sluts on the planet. The only thing they desire is sucking multiple Chads cocks.

Calm down user, I am sure everything is going to be alright. As long as you're still alive and safe, the rest can be fixed.

Thank you

How old are you user? If you're still in your early 20s, you've got nothing to worry about.

i believe you're worth something, user. i truly do.

Looks like Jazz' mom

I think it's hilarious to see trannies complaining about this.

Real talk, you sound like a faggot.

Yeah I'd buy one.

I'd buy five.

>build male robot
>call it female

They can't keep getting away with this!

no, gays are sex-obsessed. this user just wants to be loved. big difference.

Dude i had a kid at 16, that whore left me remarried had another kid, now shes divorced

I found this girl about 8 months back, she got prego, got an abortion, wouldnt stop talking to other guys. I was paying all her bills got her a car, got her a new desk new job. We eventually split up after i take th car back because of her actions, And she goes and gets pregnant with quote from her 2 days ago "a guy i barely even know" even after she told me, i begged her to let me come get her and get milkshakes so we can talk about it. I cant stop crying im almost 23 i just want a family so fucking bad

I'm not convinced that most modern humans are capable of actual, genuine love.

They arent, sleeping around and spreading STDs is the norm in the US apparently. Its tottaly hip and whats in style

It seems that you need to stop drinkng tap water and consuming soy products.

user, you can't have known she wasn't fucking someone else... come on now.

Learn how to handle no and rejection, and there's literally no way you'll lose - UNLESS you give up.

sicko

They should make them eat and poop like baby alive.

This whore says quote to me a couple days ago when i found out she slept with someone else

"You dont have to be in a relationsip with someone to have sex with them"

An hour later

"Im pregnant by a guy i barely even know"

>Love
How do I feel this.

I've never felt anything for a woman aside from the pride of possession and orgasm.

Please explain.I get annoyed the second they start playing games - then it's just a war that I will win.

I can't love my enemy. I can fake it to deceive them though.

>girl aborts your child
>you give her stuff
What the fuck is wrong with you?

dude, you are a grade A sucker. this chick isn't good enough for you. i'm sorry you're just holding on for her crumbs. i hope you find the testicular fortitude to move on.

But you've got a 7 year old son? Dude, you have a family, what are you doing?

She cheated on a guy 10 years her senior for me. Was over at my house sucking my dick and then would leave at 6 am to go home to him. I moved her into the city. Got her a new job, car. Etc. thought i could turn whore into housewife. Wrong again

they are, but only if they're white parents.

By all laws of nature and human interaction you were supposed to beat bitch really fucking hard if you found out her cheating on you. Women are not humans and must be subjugated and trained like dogs, it is kike conditioning that is akin to castration tells you otherwise.

Wait, so you're mad that she cheated on her husband with you and is now pregnant with his kid?
Are you fucking trolling us?

>I can't love my enemy
This
But traps aren't your enemy, user. You can love traps

There's no reason to believe that though.

I'd like a robot with an interchangeable dick and vagina attachment.

This. The fetish isn't the tranny. We just want a girl with a dick. If real women could somehow grow a dick, we wouldn't be into trannies. Trannies fill the void unless you want a girl to wear a fucking toy around her waist. If you're going to make a tranny doll give it a feminine face just like you would a regular female doll.

it's okay. i believe it, so really, you get the benefit either way.

>Whore into a housewife
Yeah, you've already figured out your problem user. You'll be fine.

Incidentally in my younger days i tried that with a literal whore; worked as well as you'd expect.

Classify them for purpose - whore / wife material, and don't let them mix no matter how good it feels.

All love ends in separation or death. Then all you have are memories...

Who cares as long as their clients are happy.

Nah bro, 3 different guys in the span of a year for her. She cheats on older guy with me. I treat her like queen. Move her into city with new furniture. She aborts my kid after getting prego. She continues being harlot so i take vehicle i gave her back. She fucks black guy two mo ths after we split. Is now pregnant again and Prolly gonna get another abortion

>You can love Traps
In theory yes, but then they start talking about their paranormal experiences or some other kooky shit. Then you realize you're making just as much of a compromise and might as well spend your time with an actual girl.

You're almost 23??? Check back in 5-10 years, it will be a man's market by then as their biological clock winds down and they want actual companionship

Rise to the occasion and improve yourself. Surrender the ego, embrace your struggle. A sexbot never becomes better, a man can never witness their triumph

Just find a nice 1488 trap and redpill him on empiricism. No more spooky ghost bullshit.

This pretty much confirms that transgenderism is a sexual fetish and not to be taken seriously. Robots can’t be fucking transgender.

>You are a severely immature person if you believe romantic relationships are purely about sex.
This is true, it's like assuming that the only reason to hold a job is to get money

"Once a cheater, always a cheater"
-actual quote from a great girl I know

>14 words
>Trap
user, I'm not seeing how this plan works long term.

Hold up, so YOU were the cheater??? I'm sorry, but that's pretty ironic that you're complaining about her being a whore

But are trapbots gay?

>1488 trap

>shooting your load into the anus/boipucci or carpet roll of some dude with fake tits
>ensuring the existence of your people and white children
pick one

Not in large numbers, but traps are the spice of life. Once we end the kikery that's converting so many bois into becoming traps, we'll be left with only the purest and most beautiful of traps.

I have the opposite problem, sex is my only hang up. I used to date and have casual sex when I was younger. But I got sick and while I was held up, one of the girls I used to date got HPV and everyone found out. Then it happened to other girls, other guys with other diseases all in that time frame. I've always had OCD, but now it's worse and it's this specifically now, doorknobs and public restrooms don't mess with me nearly as much anymore.

How do you get over fear of HPV and STD's? Can you get thorough screenings or how would I even bring that up? I want to date, I haven't since high school b/c I'm scared of getting diseases. I'm in my 20's and haven't had sex in years now. I still want it so bad and I've channeled all that energy into improving my life, which is working out great, but I'm still scared to date because of this. The reason I ask Sup Forums is because it's not like other fears, like fear of heights or a fear of cars or PTSD triggers that soldiers and people in car accidents have. They go through complex exposure therapies to help them get over their fears. But you can't do that if you're scared of STD's. I'm not socially awkward except for the OCD, I just can't get over the fear and I don't want to have sex with dolls or robots. I want a gf, and to get married before I turn 30-ish.

it's called cypridophobia technically, has anyone gotten over this meme?

Dude, just tell me where to go to score qt traps!

Dude had her living in filth beside him and his baby mama. She would come over with bed bug bites all over her body. Was trailor trash. I took her out of a living hell. And got fucked in the long run.

WAIFUBOTS

W H E N

Why would you date a woman who would live in such squalor? Are you poor? Or stupid? Or very ugly? Yikes man....Gain self knowledge...
Everything that happened is your fault, you realize that right?

He's a beta provider
Making a girl live in total filth is alpha because her ongoing presence means she gives a fuck about you.
Give her cars, jobs, gifts, etc. and you never will know if she likes you because she might just like the things you're providing.

I want family

She had princess Mentality. Social media whore. Lets go to club. Do drugs etc etc etc friends friends friends.

I dont have great social life. Found someone who would lay down with me wanted to start family.

But to quote her "some people sleep around thats just the world we live in"

Yea i know its all my fault

>She had princess Mentality
How do you reconcile your claim with the fact that she was perfectly happy to sleep in filth near a man 10 years older than her with a baby mama? Doesn't sound like a princess to me.

>She had princess Mentality. Social media whore. Lets go to club. Do drugs etc etc etc friends friends friends.
All red flags
>Yea i know its all my fault
Good, user. Good. Learn from your mistake. In the future please don't try to fix a woman, or protect a horribly damaged victim like you did.

i care, my gender is slowly being replaced by a very poor AI wrapped in silicone, and it even comes with a penis. pretty soon even my womb will be worthless. well, personally it already is worthless as it's barren, but still.

how DARE you

>Not having broodmare concubines with wombs AND a sexy qt tranny gf with a femine benis

GET IN HERE:

→ → → → → → → → → → → → → → → →

Can't have kids? How do you feel about adoption?

i generally don't think about adoption. i don't want a russian/chinese reject or a black one. white people generally keep their babies.

Shit happens. Some people just can't care for their children for whatever reason and give them up. Doesn't mean the white child you get is going to be fucked up. Don't rule it out.

Have a good night,

How can it be a transgender if gender is a social construct. Robots are just objects, they can't learn anything. Checkmate leftists.

enjoy your divorce rape faggot

gtfo
what's with roasties invading the board

you cant faggot, you're not one of the top 20% males, roasties see you as a potted plant and they come to your board to pretend they're the victims while still treating you like a gnat
fuck em with a rake

>serves him right, he loved a hole

when youre talking about blueberry pancakes i assume youre referring to anal penetration

also to the faggot with a oneitis

neck yourself

>Australian women are the biggest sluts on the planet. The only thing they desire is sucking multiple Chads cocks.
so you mean they're like all women everywhere at all times

>I cant stop crying im almost 23 i just want a family so fucking bad
where do you think you're going with that attitude you fucking chump
wanting a senpai is fine, acting like a woman about it is cancer and is a magnet for cunts to ruin your soul

nice mare
a body
no mind
good body
like a biodoll

you can blame yourself for getting not just involved but madly hoping to knock up and secure such an airhead
what does that tell you?
you need to chill dude
wanting a fa mily is fine, jumping the first dumb horsecunt to try and have one is disastrous
she actually helped you by flunking out early and at low cost for you instead of leading you on and exploiting then ruining you, get a fucking clue

i dont understand this.
this doesn't make any fucking sense.

>Sup Forums suddenly supports degeneracy.

What happened bros?