youtube.com/watch?v=-gdJpnkdzzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Infodump terrorist will get BTFO soon

S H A R K T E E T H

When will Infodump-chan die?

Maaya Sakamoto charater will kill her

More like Infinite Job Machine.

How will she destroy the world?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the mage Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-kabab, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top mage in the entire M-US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the anime world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States mage Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That was way too concise to be the real Meteora, try again faggot.

She'll end up being the one to save it from Meteora.

Some of these characters are just going to an alternate Japan to them. I would think they would find it harder to believe it's a world where they were created and not just a world that's slightly different from theirs but mostly the same

She will eliminate long winded exposition thus causing the story to implode.

>something weird is in this episode
>let me throw the entire tv out the house

And I thought Souta's reaction was autistic

They added a repeat-facts-you-already-know cake, so I predict that by the last episode we will have 20 minutes of 5 characters who do nothing but talk at each other.

After he saw this strange shit happening around him? Would have tossed a shit out too

Heck he is the scriptwriter and he's seeing a character that's not part of his story

>Thought the mech would be some demonbane shit
>it's just a dumb trash mech

The characters will stop Chuuni Hime but solve her core issue with the world
They will all return to their own worlds in a tearful goodbye
However, Meteora, whose creator is dead, has no world to truly return to as her world ends with the game completion
Meteora will stay behind and become the game designer for the sequel to her game

does she let meteora drink beer

This will be the beach episode, it will be Meteora talking over the entire beach scene with occasional interjections from Selesia

But he hasn't seen it or even been warned in advance.

He had no idea about exploding TVs until it literally happened.

When will Personaman come back and tell Meteora to shut up

>slams down can
>pfaaaaaahhhhhhh!

I want to fucking pound rui's boy pussy.

imgur.com/a/YKQVU

He knows better, man.
Just turn 360 and walk away. She ain't worth it.

>they left personaman out of the briefing so memteora can infodump him next episode

He's too busy fucking Sharkteeth.

Of course he wasn't going to be important because Meteora is the MC and knows everything already.

Why not, Meteora is an adult

I want to see drunk Meteora

Meteora is a shit.

>she just drunkenly rambles the entire time

WHY IS RUI CUTE

>Would have tossed a shit out too
No you wouldn't have. At the limits of rationality, people would have unplugged the TV and gone to bed thinking they had stayed up too late. The next day you'd call up the anime studio asking who this new girl is and maybe get a repairman to check out your glitchy TV. He was hardly even sucked into the anime world like Souta was, and didn't seem to notice until the second time. No one in his situation would run out into a stormy night with it. Maybe if it weren't raining, but you'd be concerned with the water completely breaking your TV.

Why is the most interesting part of every episode in the last 2 minutes?

> while using every manner of profanity known to man and then she proceeded to explained to you the origins of several different profanities from around the world.
>tfw you learn shit

Maybe it just looked lik his screen was bulging and he was worried it was gonna explode, it's such a minute point that it isn't worth this discussion.

So you watch the next episode.

Christ this episode was even more boring than the one before. I'm really close to drop it

Will Hime turn dere when MC calls her by her real name

He was only focused on the screen glitches.

>And everybody believes her
>And it all turns out to be true

Oh god.

>Meteora was actually drunk this entire time

This show is plot convenience heaven

She already did without him saying a word

>Big boss flies
What the fuck guys

>Meteora is literally incapable of being wrong
>the rest of the cast has to shank her because she's changing the world more than anyone else

For some reason all of them can fly, because i'm pretty sure Selesia wasn't supposed to

They need too start having more action and less info-dumps. People don't need the setting constantly explained to them. No wonder it's only doing around 700 pre-orders right now numbers despite the fact it's being release next month on the 21.

That is a gigas penis.

>I theorize that you must kiss me to stop this drunken behavior, as with a glass of water that just keeps getting fuller you have to put your lips to the glass to remove the water from it, likewise you must put your lips to me, so I humbly ask that you do so

Selesia appeared to familiar with flying in the first episode. Yuuya might not be able to fly or he would have gone after the old guy.

The creator made it seem like that was part of her expected powers

Making well-choreographed fights on the ground is hard.

>It turns out 1 minute of Meteora speaking does more damage to reality than everybody firing magic for several years straight
>Final episode has Meteora turn into a god

He would have an altitude disadvantage

She can't.
Japan isn't the world.
If these creations tried anything they'd be nuked out of existence.

I'd rather kiss Nakanogane's asshole. I bet it's less shit.

Yes but did you know this is a series about fictional characters coming to the real world? Let me remind you that fiictional characters are real now, and living in the real world. Also, they suddenly detected strange radio waves and we uncovered fictional characters in the real world

Sorry, could you repeat that?

>She starts getting frisky and wants to know what sex is like in a world with more information, so she forcibly blindfolds her drinking partner and starts undressing, but passes out before she can finish lengthily describing her striptease

Is this a high-ground post? I don't even know anymore.

>Based on our interactions with food, I suspect sex is 10x more pleasurable in this world
>I stayed up all night playing a hentai fan game featuring me as the character so I have some first hand experience with the concept of sex in this world
>As long as you are entertained, I should be happy

Sorry but we need to take that cup back.

I don't get the Japanese and their propensity to repeat themselves so much. Fucking Yakuza 0 where every other cutscene is 5 minutes longer than it needs to be cause they keep talking in circles.

>Die
>Become ash
>People who inhale the ash become Hime avatars

They should run out of stuff to exposit about soon.

I think you underestimate Meteoras exposition powers.

Over your dead body

the info must flow

He secured the high ground

At this moment I fully expected that Meteora will be explaining the same shit again for the rest of the episode.

She literally only reacted that way due to the glasses.

Man, what happened to "show, don't tell"?
Meteora you talk too fucking much. How much are they paying Inorin for this role? She's talked as much as other VAs do in a whole season already.

>Would you like to know more?

He is from cyberpunk setting. Maybe it's some kind of hidden jetpack or batman style hooks and ropes.

But she also knows that Souta was important to her creator.

Which is why she said it was 'unfortunate' that he's involved, but that's it.

I DEMAND INFO

I really wanted to enjoy this show but this is the 3rd episode where most of it is spent on explaining the same shit.

I just wanted a battle royale of random fictional characters, stuffed full of tropes.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE INFO DUMPS

KONO SEKAI

NO

NO MORE INFO

It's 22 episodes we're still gonna have that.
I mean I'm gonna have that because everyone else will have already dropped it by then.
Like it was with Regalia.
At least the threads won't be filled with shitposting, because there won't be any of them.

>expecting anything more from Ei 'exposition' Aoki
Did none of you fags watch Fate/Zero?

I swear if there are more than 5 kono sekais in the next episode I will be shitting these threads up for a whole week.

Well I can't fault you because that is quite literally how it was advertised.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gdJpnkdzzE

He is a chuuni too. He knew shit was going down so he threw the tv out.

Don't worry user, I'll be with you every step of the way. Unless Mamika dies, then I'm off this sinking ship.

no that last arc is a diplomatic talk (read. infodump) with hime

Is Meteora the true MC?

She won't die, she'll just go full edgelord after Alice dies in her arms after protecting her from something.

>not using Aldnoah as example

>this show will never get doujins because it will flop since nips can't make money off unpopular show's doujins

>implying it's not an anti gravity harness

She's the antagonist.