Now that Sup Forums regularly welcomes Naruto, is Elfen Lied acceptable and a good anime?

Now that Sup Forums regularly welcomes Naruto, is Elfen Lied acceptable and a good anime?

Yeah, sure. May as well be since Sup Forums is just slipping further down the toilet than ever. The shitposting is fever pitch and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

No.

Jesus Fucking Christ no. That'd be like bumping your car and then deciding to drive it into a river as a solution.

It was always good

Lynn Okamoto is a crazy fag

It's objectively good, anyone saying the opposite thing just want attention. Is a masterpiece: music, animation, voices, history and the impact in the society makes it one of the best cult animes of this century (prove me wrong). The only lack was the end.

>Now that Sup Forums regularly welcomes Naruto

Elfen Lied is enjoyable B-anime trash.

This post makes me so mad I can't even formulate a proper response to it.

This. I liked it but I wouldn't call it good

there's literally naruto spam every day now

So what? I don't welcome it and I don't know anyone who does.

OP was the only thing good about this. I want my time and my tears back.

Naruto and its cancerous fans will never be welcomed here.

Probably the only anime that you'd actually be justified in calling "pretentious"

Totally

Elfen Lied>Naruto

Yeah, mods are faggots. What else is new? These threads are still not welcome here and neither is anyone who unironically posts in them.

Not enough Nana.

the 'objectively good' should have let you know it's a troll post, man.

I liked Ergo Proxy and it got me into Radiohead.

It's pretty good to bad depending on you ask. If you're looking for an honest answer then yes, it is good, very well received. If you're looking for the typical Sup Forums bandwagon answer then, its' shit.

It's all your guys' fault Naruto is accepted here now anyway.
And to OP: No

Reminds me of this kind of shit.

he's right though

NGE is as deep as a puddle. They flat out tell you what the anime is about like 400 times