HE CAN'T EVEN RUN A RESTAURANT!!

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-mar-a-lago-cited-for-15-food-safety-violations-report/article/2645999

oh no that sucks

die from aids sahreblue

>reports

i wonder who could be behind this

What do you want to bet the health board nitpicked issues they wouldn't have bothered with if it was anyone else

WTF I hate restaurants now!

Sage Shill, but also I don't care how many health violations he has at his own restaurant. I don't care if he wants two scoops of ice cream. I don't care if he uses slurs about Africa. His one and only job was to fix the pedo problem. That is all he is there to do. Look at all the people making negative noise about him and you will find the pedos and pedo enablers.

Holy fuck can Trump get any more stupid???!!

Yes.

I didn't know Trump was personally running a restaurant.

Trump is the retard in this pic?
Wtf are these faggots doing?? That's now how you shake hands, backwards fuckin retarded gooks Jesus fuck

too much pedo in the coolers

I can promise you that is what happened. I'm a sous chef at a property you'd recognize by name. The health department can fuck you whenever they want, and like most government jobs the inspectors are lefty parasite faggots. They don't even bother inspecting "ethnic" places without letting them know beforehand, lest they be called racist for closing down every nigger owned shit house

>The records show that there were not enough smoke detectors that flashed to notify the hearing impaired

Wow serious violation!

He is looking at the rest like they are retarded, and he would be correct. What kind of grown men do that stupid shit.

You would still gurgle on his balls to have a steak there, or maybe you wouldn't, you eat cheetos all day

>It's cute it's what childrens do
The reason the West is falling is because of these boomer retards

He can't.

>He is looking at the rest like they are retarded, and he would be correct.
Nah, he's actually fully retarded. Take a look at this for irrefutable proof.
>Trump is the retard in this pic?
Yup and ditto.

I opened a coffee shop 2 years ago and most of the issues I ran into were dumb things like this.

>inspector comes through before we open and gives the all's good report. I even asked him about some stuff that I was unsure about because who can possibly keep up with all the random bullshit you're required to have.
>1 month after opening an inspector comes through and cites me for not having enough accessible fire extinguishers
>Not because I didn't have enough, which I did, but because one of them was on the floor under a sink (it had nothing else under it obstructing it)

nigga hes eating stuffed crust. That was the gimmick that you could eat the crust first.

Nice digits
Yeah I totally believe it.
The health code, like all laws, is so convoluted that they can fuck you whenever.

>im a faggot and my restaurant sucks