$N$J7DjL756xXuUP%6*QJDwD@Q4xBQT*a6qn506dqBQn&!11nI#vkQ?_1IbJJo&#zBi2kjgu*IBkG3%1n3Ay#1i...

$N$J7DjL756xXuUP%6*QJDwD@Q4xBQT*a6qn506dqBQn&!11nI#vkQ?_1IbJJo&#zBi2kjgu*IBkG3%1n3Ay#1i?wfEV1D&PbN@48gyRGRX9Jv!EwUTPDqA9g$5QeqfV&#%kktOcdDH093sO&249%D$V#utA_jN$AfV#NOvWxUATgqz2F6hzQEv3dMMY539yl6#4FrWL#ncNwdHxiii@&_isWTrquRfot5iSp$bevVDZi?JQRJZ#6Svzd6sATU@pMygLWbTuV3ioSypS78C2%S4#vmdYnubh#T*7s$5NczXvp3boWdC51Z4LbAL*p$H6XBx$_7y

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/alien-spotted-boarding-ufo-in-romania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug where did you get this picture of me

>make sure to drink your ovaltine

poopy

IT'S TIME

I used to fuck around with Maya too.

Bumping for interest.

Oh boy, look at all this nothing. It's nothing. Go to bed or something.
I'm tired, going to sleep now.

>dat probing action
hot

Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

It's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

Kleborp, if you wanna cheech you know where I'm at.

It was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

stahp

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Fake shadow looks fake lmao

What does it mean?

Yeah, this is literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothingburger. I think we should all go to bed.

I want it to be real. Have a bump for shits and giggles.

Fuck you shills. You can eat a bag a dicks.

why so blurry

welp

off you go then. don't post again, just go and sleep.
if you post once more and don't sleep we'll know you're an AI.

This video was awful. Sorry for snopes, it was the first search result.
snopes.com/alien-spotted-boarding-ufo-in-romania/

Same but looks very fake, especially the shadow.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

This. Overuse of AO and shadows are an instant tell. sage

ayyy lmao

Decode it

real alien here, this is fake

It was nothing. We've been duped. I think it's time we close the tab. I'm so sorry. It's time for bed.

Is this star wars spoilers?

>subtle Bogdanoff in the trees

Well done!

I can see its benis

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

>omg definitely not faked picture

okay mulder.

>CNN's depiction of a vibrant Haiti communities internet connection speed

HsV9&=~}?{Yke(L^,b5BV9@cmPw{:XzPNuN&B~C#[$r^tkBf?sRM;r>C.R]Kj~mEJ#P&Xq*yud"53z35+@Db"-5^^4^5k/Epzvk:rEsp5]g'dM"CfLbG~LGUBn\bgN`bgg]!uqC8/vKP,bQn{{k")XgC+;%,$ZmTG_+5=H3tu-W'e)BF

AI confirmed.

M-me too, thanks

No one has decodes it.

wtfak