Alright, pol. Got some threats from some Mexican fucks. Look at their profiles and do what you can with them

Alright, pol. Got some threats from some Mexican fucks. Look at their profiles and do what you can with them.

I C E
C
E

>Mexican
>implying that human populations are genetically diffrent

>implying race exist

>Implying mexicans exist

Report him and fuck off nypa

report the idiot to the police

Get proxy and aend dick pics

Report to FBI not pol you autist

Is that guy so retarded he uses his real name on social media?

Just call ICE on his ass.

Also report this to the police. No fucking joke, do it.

Carry a gun on your person at all times, and I mean in your pocket, and below your pillow when you sleep.

Set up an alarm system in your room (where you sleep).

Report to FBI and local PD and inform him that ICE is coming for him and his family with an emoji.

Hey are you sure this guy wasn't trying to warn you honestly because he heard his cartel buddies talking about you rather than a threat? Just a thought

Calm down my brown American brother. We must not fight.

I live in KY too bro

ICE, possibly FBI.

If ya want, take him to court for terroristic threats.

Lexfag here, enjoying this comfy snow?

shame

Report to the FBI dumbass

Owensboro. Cold weather is fucking trash.

Faggot doesn't have any 'cartel' connections. And they sure as fuck can't do anything in Kentucky. Bunch of fucking faggot pussies. You know why the cartels can't do shit here? Because we're armed.

Buy yourself a gun, user. Get an Ar-15 and 4 magazines. Load em all up, and keep it all next to your bed. You're never gonna need it because cartels don't fuck with Americans in America. They fuck with spics in Mexico.

Come to think of it, just call him a degenerate and impugn his IQ. Tell him it's probably 85, and he's not even capable of understanding what that means.

What are you? A nigger? This beats melting in the summer heat.

>carry a gun illegally
>have to use it on some spic
>arrested, sent to jail
>media blasts you as the next Zimmerman, entire life paraded in front of the entire world
>old friends from school come out of the woodwork to call you a racist
>state charges you with dozens of random charges
>even if you manage to beat it and get off free, you're indebted to your (((lawyer))) for life
>also no employer will touch you with a 10ft pole
>this, of course, if you manage to survive a few days in prison as a racist white dude who killed a minority in cold blood (thanks for telling everyone, officer!)

What you do to piss of a cartel?

Fuck buy 2. They are cheap as shit right now

>>illegally
Stopped reading right there. Take your no guns having ass, go to a shooting range with two forms of identification, rent a gun, watch the 30 minute safety video, get in a lane and off yourself.

thats pretty much how it works

I’m white, and no, it isn’t fun driving on fucked up roads and cleaning your vehicle off, warming it up, and generally freezing your ass off doing anything else where you go.

I did a stunt that made national news a few months ago

1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Please share what you did

Bait, report, deport, repeat.

Oh care to tell more?

"Meanwhile ICE is coming for your entire family"

gonna need you to elaborate on that one

OP is a child molester, that guy in the red hat is just doing God´s work, Punisher style

>pussy cracker afraid of the cartel runs to Sup Forums for help

lmao you fucking bitch. If you had any balls you ask him to meet up for a battle

FBI/DEA tip line would love to know his cartel connection

no you didnt pussy

keywords: daca, transylvania university

> ctrl f "not your personal army"
> 0 results found
Sup Forums is truly dead

It isn't that bad, driving on shitty secondary roads is bad though, I will give you that. But wear layers, drink some coffee. Best part of my morning is sitting in my car and reflecting before I go to classes

1. Take it to higher courts until you are acquitted
2. Set up gofundme
3.Profit

Hello Taylor.

GET IN HERE:

→ → → → → →
→ → → → → →
→ → → → → →
→ → → → → →
→ → → → → →

damn I love america

just call me the assistant for a certain KY user

Sup Taylor

ICE

There's a magic button called "Block". Stop being such a pussy over literally nothing.

is that a maga hat?

no one's being a pussy, faggot. pol is supposed to have fun with shit like this.

>calls someone a pussy for not blocking someone on social media
>kekistan flag
Pottery.

It says America is fucked

his assistant*

lmao look at this soyboy faggot trying to bully a girl. This is the type of faggot that always looks down when you they cross your path.

This.

I'd personally give 20$ to help, and I doubt i'd be the only one.
>poorfag atm, but I'll give more once done with Med school

This. Forward the information, screenshot to ICE, DHS, and the FBI immediately.

yeah ok

>OP is taller than Rand Paul
kek

Sam Hyde laid me off after his interview with Joe

>running out of storage space on your phone
>>picking fights with Mexicans

must be Sup Forums after all

Who the fuck need an assistant to post a fucking photo on FB?

Nigga I guess you were part of those that said NYPA during Shia's capture the flag? You're boring as fuck

NYPA
N
Y
P
A

This

most politicians desu

OP confirmed cuck. Btw those Mexicans won't do shit. They're all talk.

Can confirm

Does This look like your fucking blog?

Report and deport

>That feel when no qt assault rifle

I'm guessing you're a Reddit fag that flooded here during that stupid bullshit.

Damn fucking shill. Fuck off already.

You should be here right now my man..
Snow up to your knees and its snowing sideways. My car is stuck because the plow car made a comfy snow fort around my car.
I have to dig it out tomorrow actually.

die op

Report to the police and FBI, send emails with the photos, and then if he comes by shoot him dead. Then you can sue the FBI and police for not helping when they were informed. You know emotional trauma or whatever bullshit flies in court nowadays.

NYPA

like literally every other post on pol isn't like a blog. go fuck yourself

lmao you lanky cringelord cuck

Shills fucking up the thread, R.I.P.

Here since 2014.

this is why i hate my own kinsmen

Taylor Ragg?

Big ups if this is you.

I live in McKinney, it would take me 5 minutes to go to police dpt with this info lol.

do it

1337 Dove Brook Dr, Allen

Business address for internet business

And you're proud of that? Die in your sleep

Do it.

Hivemind is real

No you fuck off niglet youngfag. Threads like these being fucking tolerated is the reason this board is circling the drain.

Illegals out, mother fucker.

Taylor that kid in your picture is the last thing you have to worry about. You weren't on our radar but you are now. It's about time you learned a lesson. See you soon.

Taylor you are a dumb fuck.

Report to the FBI, Report to the police, Report to ICE, and if that all fails, ready your guns and stay safe.

Planning on being the next Mengele?

>t. alexiz cortex

Holy fuck you newfags shitheads.
FUCK OFF NYPA

hey bud this is the real world. if you cant figure out what kind of danger you might be in what are you doing here. goggle some shit and learn to verify on your own. personal armies on come with proof. get cooking