Robert Mueller will be having a Press Conference on 17JAN2018 @1700

This was posted earlier and slid straight into oblivion. In the words of GEOTUS himself:
>The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080

What do we think, lads? Was Trump's announcement of the "Fake News Awards" a veiled reference to something else? Would Mueller give a press conference before announcing the indictments? What if the awards... are the indictments?

Calling OP of the original thread: Explain yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379
thehill.com/homenews/media/325259-media-matters-founder-david-brock-suffers-heart-attack
redstate.com/joesquire/2017/05/23/hannitys-bomb-announcement-sorry-meant-hannity-bombs-announcement/
money.cnn.com/2017/03/30/media/alex-jones-apology-pizzagate-james-alefantis/index.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html
allnewspipeline.com/Piece_Of_The_Puzzle.php
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/watch-debbie-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-with-consequences-over-criminal-probe-of-her-it-staffer/
nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wow-wikileaks-email-connects-nancy-pelosi-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/rice-to-testify-ex-national-security-adviser-to-go-under-oath-about-unmasking.html
cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/imran-awan-house-democrats/index.html
thehill.com/policy/national-security/343785-newly-declassified-memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa
nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence
thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mite b cool.

bump for interest

Yes I was also super curious about this. Bumping in the hope that the original OP will extrapolate

What if he scheduled a press conference to take away attention from Trumps awards. I'm not so sure he's on Trumps side

My popcorn is on standby.

Was there any actual source provided or was this just more MUH TICK TOCK larping?

Why isn’t he his being hyped up more?

More like bobby fueller

Yeah I'm still concerned about Mueller too. I want to believe MegaAnon about him being his own guy, but his past seems to indicate that he's on team Deep State

OP here. We don't know what exactly Mueller will say in the Press Conference but indictments will be unsealed.

Mueller is /ourguy/

yes dude because every post about Mueller has been right and Mueller is /our guy/

You better be not be LARPing faggot

I don't pretend to know more than I do. This is all I know. Take it for what it is worth.

oh the 3 indictments of people connected to Trump and no one else didn't tell you he was DS?

face it faggots every one here that thinks Mueller is our guy fell for a disinfo op so we wouldn't push for Mueller to be fired at the beginning

the Mueller investigation has only harmed Trump in every way

Mueller was never /ourguy/

It does seem that way, but Trump has also been very clear about not intending to fire Mueller, so if he is such a threat then Trump has dug his own grave. The other explanation is that Trump isn't as worried about him as we think he should be.

Mueller is deep state as fuck. He covered up corruption within the FBI, congress and other state agencies. He wants to nail down Trump.

Pretty much this.

The only outcome of that belief is pacification. We should not be supporting the deep state's witch hunt

Why put together a disinfo LARP to stop Sup Forumslacks from "pushing for Mueller to be fired?" Do you really think people sperging out on social media would convince Trump to fire Mueller? Do you think that the "Deep State" would consider it a risk? Even so, firing Mueller would just make their work easier, assuming the ultimate goal is to impeach him, no?

You say this is all you know, but is it all you can tell us?

>*salivates like a wild animal*

Whatever the Fake News Awards are they are going to be fucking hilarious, I can guarantee that.

>not wanting to fire Mueller
Sessions recused himself from everything, and Rosenstein is deeply involved in the same corruption as Comey and Mueller.

Rosenstein is a rat trying to set up Trump, and he's the one running the DOJ

That is not the theory.
He's never been "his own guy", whatever that would even mean in reality. He worked for "them", loosely, now he's working for us, because that is his best option. That is the theory.

Who the fuck would have the balls to fire Mueller??
The guy was head of the FBI for 12 years. Hes got shit on everyone.

Post sauce or stop LARP

True, that was a better way of putting it than what I said in my comment.

I guess time will tell.

Why do you do this?

Mueller is the shiny object Trump is using to distract the media. The real swamp investigation is being run by DOJ IG Michael Horowitz. When he holds a press conference, the media will have a stroke.

sauce!!!!!

What day should I make sure to have the popcorn.
I think I'll do real kernels with grade a butter and some sea salt

Yum!

We need to meme this into reality guys.

>Reporters get seated, commotion dies down as the livestream starts.
>A few minutes of agonizing waiting, each second feels like an hour.
>The sounds of footsteps draw closer.
>The doors open.
>President Trump walks out along with Robert Mueller
>Trump exclaims "We've got some special guests joining us this evening."
>Robert Mueller takes to the podium and says he has concluded his investigation.
>"There is no evidence that President Trump or anyone within his campaign broke any laws relating to "Russian Collusion".
>He takes a pause
>"...However, what I have discovered of the last several months is a grand conspiracy that threatens the very foundations our country was built upon"
>"The Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, USS Liberty, JFK.
>Out from behind the door, out walks another person.
>Julian Assange
>President Trump exclaims that Julian Assange is going to be pardoned in full and that the information wikileaks possesses was crucial evidence in Mueller's investigation.
>"Julian would you like to say something?"
>"His name was Seth Rich"

You got me right in the feels, user.

Oh by the way anyone who shills about Q, MegaAnon or any Namefag is a shill.

OP's picture is very interesting because it's information dropped as just user.

WUT dis?

Is she ok?

Hi Rush

Dec 04 2015: All mainstream outlets in unison all start using "fake news" in unison immediately in coincidence with talk about Podesta ties to Comet Ping Pong.

Feb 25 2016: Trafficking arrest under trump skyrocket
- townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

Mar 22 2016: David Brock (close to Podesta) has a 'heart attack'. Knows ALL the DNC inside secrets. This happened right around when pizza-gate was gaining traction. He hasn't been seen from or heard from since and there's been no media coverage.
- thehill.com/homenews/media/325259-media-matters-founder-david-brock-suffers-heart-attack

Mueller is a hack and if he was a man he would give back all the money he has stolen from American tax payer for investigating a non crime that never happened

Mar 22 2016: Manchester incident happens on day Hannity is supposed to give big announcement about Seth Rich. His newscast is overridden with wall-to-wall coverage of Manchester. His story was super hyped and had fox with more ratings than before. Hannity's story pushed to next day.

Mar 23 2016: Hannity supposed to give big announcement on Seth Rich, then goes cold turkey. He seemed under duress during the entire talk. Subject dropped.
- redstate.com/joesquire/2017/05/23/hannitys-bomb-announcement-sorry-meant-hannity-bombs-announcement/

Mar 24 2016: Alex Jones issues strange retraction on his coverage of Pizzagate the next day.
- money.cnn.com/2017/03/30/media/alex-jones-apology-pizzagate-james-alefantis/index.html

Wat

Mar 24 2016: Federal prosecutor in Wasserman's district found with gunshot to head
- miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html

Mar 29 2016: Awan brothers linked to Seth Rich via the info they had on what DNC staffers were doing with info systems.
- allnewspipeline.com/Piece_Of_The_Puzzle.php

May 25 2016: Wasserman Shultz threatens police chief to return Awan laptop they found during criminal probe of her staffer.
- breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/watch-debbie-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-with-consequences-over-criminal-probe-of-her-it-staffer/

Trump isn't worried because there is nothing to get him on and even the idea of people flipping on him is idiotic as he can literally pardon anyone he wants at any time
He doesn't fire mueller because the news would run with that for the next 7 years

Jun 05 2016: News breaks that Podesta took huge contributions from Russia on the order of 35 million
- nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

Jun 14 2016: Wikileaks email show Pelosi having closed door meetings with Awan brothers. She knew.
- thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wow-wikileaks-email-connects-nancy-pelosi-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan/

Jun 29 2016: Susan Rice testifying about unmasking for Obama admin of private American citizens and used as political weapon.
- foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/rice-to-testify-ex-national-security-adviser-to-go-under-oath-about-unmasking.html

Your timeline is off by a year, user.

IT WAS THE FROGS! THE FROGS GODDAMMIT!

Top kek there yankee

Jul 24 2016: Imran Awan arrested trying to flee country. Had access to computers of 80 house members and deep ties to pakis. They are connected to muslim brotherhood and Pakistan deep state.
- cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/imran-awan-house-democrats/index.html

Jul 25 2016: Massive improper usages of FISA under Obama to disseminate info about private citizens for political purposes.
- thehill.com/policy/national-security/343785-newly-declassified-memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

Holy shit the "Award" is going to be a fucking noose for these traitors

lots of shills tonight and lots of sharp anons too...

No offense dude, but that comes off like the Bernie Sanders fan fiction that was spreading around on reddit.

Damn it!

By imagining it now, it will never happen!

Way to go user.

Wat
My AZ

>What if the awards... are the indictments?

Whoops. I hacked this list together in a fury too quickly. Will try again next thread. Continuing to dump my shitty MAGA attempt anyways.

why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company after Muellers indictments?

Yes. The only larps I believe are FBIAnon and WH Insider user. Q is probably a deep state or Zog larp, and MegaAnon is just another Sup Forums user who is much smarter and more organized than the average bear. The lesson of MegaAnon is that we all have the power to become figures of her caliber, provided we do the work and the research to argue our points and present our evidence well.

I thought the 1 million+ document Inspector General report was coming out today? Another larp lie I guess.

Remember this?

Numale

fuck

Stop falling for these larps

No, that was given to Bob Goodlatte's office on Friday the 12th. 1.x million documents. Horowitz OIG report is due this week, but we don't have a specific date for it, we've all been assuming.

Reminder that this is all happening 2 days before the probable "government shutdown" on Friday.

Shouldst I?

Bump for answers

The larping never ends

The fact that I'm asking doesn't mean that I believe him. I just want to get as much information as I can so that I can weigh it and make up my own mind.

Jul 26 2017: Transgender Ban Reinstated, this is used to get the media distracted while HJC committee gets rolling. To keep all the rats from fleeing the ship. He's smart and knows he's unpopular, so do the most unpopular thing possible with the media crown to bait them into non-stop coverage.

Jul 26 2017: House Intelligence Committee has issued subpoenas for Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, and Brennan over unmasking.
- nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence

Jul 27 2017: Obama aids accused of unmasking Americans for political leverage.
- thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking

Jul 28 2017: Judiciary committee asking for second special counsel to investigate Hillary, Lynch, Powers, etc.
- judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

Lastly, as another user pointed out I fucked up the dates on these (guess I was stuck in the election year mentally), but the temporal order is roughly correct. If any other anons want to help build a larger, more chronologically correct list of happenings with sources, it would be good to build a large timeline going back the past few years with sources to help redpill folks once SHTF.

I'm thinking a nice pastebin formatted like: headline (date): summary - link ... containing an ordered list of reading material to get the normans ramped up on the fuckery that's been going on these past few years.

Can't happen cause Horowitz is watching.

Nah, exactly the opposite, you fool. Our thoughts shape reality.

At this point, firing him would do more harm than letting him complete his investigation.

That would be something

Trump already has the report and knows he has been exonerated.

bump

Horree chit!

He's his own corner of the deep state.
Probably representing skull and bones club or something niche and exclusive.

>who would have the balls?
Has nothing to do with balls.

The media has trained everyone to equate firing Mueller with impeachment. Everyone has been taught that firing Mueller means Trump HAS TO be impeached.

It was deep state from day 1. Hire a deep state stooge to take down Trump, and if Trump resists it then he would be impeached.

Trump is fighting enemies from all sides

At this point people have had 2 years to understand what's going on and start seeking the truth instead of gobbling shit directly out of the cow's ass, but they persist in believing Drumpf is finished now.

Let them be surprised! It'll be fun. Just make sure your kids are somewhere secure when they start rioting. Indictment day needs to be a no school day.

Keep 'me coming!

Are those the twin towers?

Sounds like someone who would give up key information in exchange for a pardon.

No. Cook bacon in a pan first and then pop the kernels in the pan with the bacon drippings.

>Mueller was never /ourguy

Wrong. Mueller is, was, has and will always be /ourguy/. You've bought into the MSM propaganda.

Every day that passes, the more hope I lose that Trump will succeed in fixing this country. If he can drain the swamp and destroy the deep state, they'll just reinstate another puppet after he's gone and continue on destroying this country for the Jewish Cabal.

Kek

Things seem to be trending that way. And yes I know meganon and q larp are bullshit.

That would be B E A Utiful!!!!!

What if Mueller just comes out and lies about collusion, presents fabricated evidence, and recommends impeachment?

Civil war?

I'm not innawoods yet
Kek

Thanks, Jim. I think so too.

yeah

>Civil war?

That's their plan.