New Deal For Black Americans

“I will fight to make sure every single African-American child in this country is fully included in the American dream” –President Trump

>Why Trump is better for black America than Obama

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346647-opinion-the-real-record-on-black-america-under-trump-vs

>Black unemployment rate falls to lowest on record
washingtonexaminer.com/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-lowest-on-record/article/2645076

>Trump’s school choice victory is just the beginning

thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/366886-trumps-school-choice-victory-is-just-the-beginning

>Trump’s New Deal For Black America
With A Plan For Urban Renewal

youtube.com/watch?v=WB3-C-sypj0

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Plan_For_Urban_Renewal.pdf

Nobody needs to tell African-Americans in this country that the old new deal from the Democratic Party isn’t working for them. In election after election, Democratic party leaders take African-American voters for granted and year after year the condition of Black America gets worse. The conditions in our inner cities today are unacceptable. Too many AfricanAmericans have been left behind. African-Americans need a new deal from their next president. Donald Trump is proposing just that. The following are ten promises announced by Donald Trump that will define a new deal for Black America:

>Great Education Through School Choice
>Safe Communities
>Equal Justice Under The Law
>Tax Reforms To Create Jobs And Lift Up People And Communities
>Financial Reforms To Expand Credit To Support New Job Creation
>Trade That Works For American Workers
>Protection From Illegal Immigration
>New Infrastructure Investment
>Protect The African-American Church
>America First Foreign Policy

youtube.com/watch?v=M3tIZDvHrI8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGHCv0v4C78
youtube.com/watch?v=LHsE6XTJMgg
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/15/evaluating-the-damage-immigrations-impact-black-americans/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
dailysignal.com/2018/01/10/qa-black-activist-says-trump-policies-unlike-obamas-create-jobs-for-black-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=i8AsMCjAjpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true dat

I feel like this is written by some jew from a discord group made to change public opinions on Sup Forums
Because you know, pol is like 50% white

Kek

>illegal immigration hurts black American employment

"For a real perspective on immigration, the President should listen to the voices of the silenced majority, that I heard loud and clear once again on my radio show today":

Ken: "These days you don't find one African-American on the worksite, in any Atlanta sub-division, it's a shame. It's all Hispanic, it's all illegal"

Dale: "Their equity price, again, is built on illegal labor, they are plentitude of illegal labor, holding down wages for the Americans"

Corey: "A lot of guys think that, 'why don't you guys get off the corner in Chicago?' or 'Chicago is such a carnage for all of this crime and all this gun violence.' But there's so many illegals in Chicago right now, it's hard for anyone to get a job."

youtube.com/watch?v=WGHCv0v4C78

it was a great Angle tonight for sure.
Critics would say they paid those two blacks to say it or found two outliers...

>illegal immigration hurts black American employment
>YOU MUST be SILENCED in the echochamber

shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Based black man ?

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiit.

Based black man

>based black man

shhhhhhh......

stay tuned for your daily programming...
>abcmsm
>blackish

youtube.com/watch?v=LHsE6XTJMgg

He looks a lot like Michael Steele

What is this, an image for ants?

It's another bot set up by a shill thinking it works like in reddit

Lmao

Evaluating the Damage: Immigration’s Impact on Black Americans

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/15/evaluating-the-damage-immigrations-impact-black-americans/

Deporting illegal aliens opens up job opportunities for unemployed black people :-)

Yes, Immigration Hurts American Workers

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

Q&A: Black Activist Says Trump Policies, Unlike Obama’s, Create Jobs for Black Americans

dailysignal.com/2018/01/10/qa-black-activist-says-trump-policies-unlike-obamas-create-jobs-for-black-america/

youtube.com/watch?v=i8AsMCjAjpw