What's Sup Forums opinion on youtube celebrities stealing our content and making hundreds of thousands of dollars from...

What's Sup Forums opinion on youtube celebrities stealing our content and making hundreds of thousands of dollars from it?

>The video Paul Joseph Watson is using was first leaked on Sup Forums and dozen of threads were made about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmTFL9nbRQ

>Here's another video where he steals one of our memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk&t=27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2DC0cllE3aaAJ0_qwJT6cg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're gonna be irrelevant very fucking soon when Sup Forums is right and Israel gets BTFO. This will therefore expose how deceptive they are.

I think they’re scum. Stealing our stuff and making a profit from it. Show some creativity retards

he should be turned on and ruthlessly mocked into oblivion for being a thief

Dont forget that he usedthe modern art and modern architecture videos too from pol threads. He should reference pol

what's his name again?

They're useful for spreading ideas beyond the reach of Sup Forums.

doing it for the fame and money is abhorrent behavior desu.

Bit annoying, but gets normies into our stuff so it's alright. People like are probably infiltrators, seen a lot of these types of posters saying we should attack our side's figures more and more recently. Really makes you think.

Youtube only needs to press a bottom to delete everything he has done and BTFO him eternally
Meanwhile, he is entry-level redpilling the normies

>our memes
go drink more tab water

>STEALING MEMES IS THE NEW COUNTACULDJAH

There will always be parasites. I personally think by the end of it people like him and Spencer should be removed simply for using this whole event as a means for profit.

this guy is a faggot and his voice is annoying as shit. looks like a dirty chavez who lives with mum.

Hi Mapboy

Crypto-Jewing. I don't care though, he'll get what he deserves. If you emulate a kike, you'll get the same place in hell as a kike.

it's not just him, it's the e-thots that are doing the same thing.. and all the other e-celeb trash. I can excuse alex jones, since he's been at his game since the 90s

PJW literally steals everything he posts from here and is a fucking quack so is Alex Jones and these fags are the reason we're absolutely flooded with normies and middle aged housewives

You post this as a means to kill the thread but all it does is make me envious of this person's drasftmenship. That shirt's proportions are on point every image.

>using our content to redpill normies and radicalize gen Z

oy vey how terrible

yet another shariablue character assassination thread

>spreading awareness
>HURR HE STEEL MY MEME!

grow up.

Alex jones Jones makes me Lul every time I listen to him

another shill trying to protect the precious shekels we don't need e celeb trash to redpill younger generations they don't watch these trash idiots anyways only retarded middle age and old ass boomers and literal retards do

PJW is a confirmed Zionist stooge.

He's a scummy faggot. He is a good entry-level redpiller but other than that he's useless.

Are we really the ones who do it for free?

It's not his fault you're too retarded to make your own content lol
Plus, it's the meme that counts our the message?

Is he gay?
I need to know, it’s really important

This. If I never moved on from people like PJW, I would still have been following the likes of Milo. Remember the slipping slide is the only way to redpill normies

These people are media analysts. We provide them the material they need to paint the big picture for normies because the normies ain't coming here.

Go to sleep, Paul Joseph. That said, I agree with you.

I posted that video on Sup Forums as I am subscribed to Rita L who typically only gets less than 100 views per video despite putting the work in to add subtitles. I am glad it blew up and I am glad PJW used it regardless of whether he makes money on it or not as it gets the message out. If you want to support the original creator, it is your responsibility to subscribe to them.

youtube.com/channel/UC2DC0cllE3aaAJ0_qwJT6cg/videos

>The video Paul Joseph Watson is using was first leaked on Sup Forums and dozen of threads were made about it.
Bullshit, german Twitter discovered the show from 2006. OP is a D6C kike.

????

What?

A public figure is spreading our ideology to the masses and making money in return for being labeled a "Right-wing extremist" and being permanently banned from the work force?

Wow I am completely outraged at this. This must be stopped immediately. We can't have our memes, talking points, and ideas spread to the masses like this.

*D&C kike
Now let this shill thread die or be a CIA nigger

Paul "open borders for the US but not Israel" Watson

>meme flag

They regurgitate everything that's said here, or on other community sites like moonofalabama, unz, antiwar, informationclearinghouse, Sic Semper Tyrannis, zerohedge, etc. Maybe if they got in the habit of crediting comments I would be less annoyed.

Maybe I should start my own eceleb-tube channel

CIA nigger

just wondering how you know he didn't come up with the memes himself

FUKKEN EHS-JAY DUBLE YOUS

this can't be real..

pretty sure it was leaked on Ebaumsworld

True all true

Retard nigger