CLINTONS AND THE MISSING GADDAFI MONEY

The UN thinks it just found Gaddafi's money, stolen from Libya, hidden in Ghana:
archive.is/jFdpg
youtube.com/watch?v=H9MvfbbdeHk

Look who has ties to Ghana:
archive.is/s2ePe
archive.is/yfxSH
archive.is/qEbJu

Why would Hillary's state department decide to invade Libya?
A lot of the money is still there, all over Africa, maybe it was going to be used for something else? ISIS funding perhaps? Fake Visas? CIA operations? All of the above? There is so much money to launder, they have to use everyone/everything they can. Imagine having billions of untraceable bills stored in Africa...
archive.is/mQwwN
archive.is/IBWGy

Church in Africa donates $10 million to CF?
archive.is/1gH77

CF gets most of their donations in cash... 1.69 billion in cash?
archive.is/GEoEg

Africa's leading money launderer, Nigerian Tony Elumelu, is now working with George Soros, Rothschilds, Clintons, and Obama all at Africa Summit. All investing / starting new corporations in Africa all a sudden.
archive.is/nNb2u

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_gold_dinar
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-money.html
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/952639695892205568
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/28/the-true-story-of-the-fake-us-embassy-in-ghana
archive.is/y1pl3
path.org/our-work/vaccines.php
archive.is/jFdpg
anysoldier.com/brian/Iraq/89.html
imgur.com/a/q6drM
archive.is/GEoEg
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
iihito.tistory.com/767
m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=blood_info&logNo=220545082744&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/06/gen-mike-flynn-why-hillarys-record-on-libya-is-even-worse-than-think.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
The legend of Gadaffi's Gold is going to be a really great book one day

bump!

Have a bump whilst I read through dees archives

Bump

>This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar.
>This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA).
>Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion.
>French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya.
>According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528

Give me the gold! I want the gold!

Gaddafi was a good boy who dindu nuffin... Right up until he threatened the petrodollar system.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_gold_dinar

Good job OP. Well organized and thought out.
Fuck I wish nu/pol/ would take notes, this is how you do it

Bump
That money was shipped in red cross containers.
Not a coincidence

rip, beautiful man

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-money.html

I'm beginning to suspect the Red Cross has some form of HAARP earthquake machine technology. They deploy it on a populated area once every few years to raise funds.

Just saw a comedian who had that same take

Big blind on this very topic on the CDAN today, funny enough, talking about how the Qaddafi money is stashed in apartments all over Africa, and that a certain "church" connected to pedophilia and all kinds of elite fuckery has some map of said apartments and has been hunting down the cash.

ITS HAPPENING

CLINTON CABAL IS GETTING FUCKING OWNED!

Looking more and more like the Red Cross is just a giant money-laundering operation for people like the Clintons.

bump sounds intresting could Q be right

what more can there be guys

Wow real effort by an OP. Refreshing. Have a bump

Bump

Red Cross is a slush fund for the cabal

>Latter Day Saints
>Red Cross
Glad to see other anons here aware of Blind Items.

pump

OK so fuck emails and fuck peeing on beds but huge chests of cash? All right now THIS is a scandal I can get behind.

OK well thanks OP you really should just send this to Infowars because there isn't a lot to actually talk about because you haven't proven anything with these links. What you need is to do the actual research about all these things and then make your Pulitzer Prize winning article, this is why the press is actually useful.

Look into Fritz Springmier and William Cooper's thoughts on the Red Cross. Man, they get to the scene immediately. So brave.

Twatter link of vid:
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/952639695892205568

BIG BUMPIN

Kike Yanki is spinning like a dreidel

Okay, now where's the gold?

This one has my interest, and does make a lot of sense.
Oh, and for the people who thought Gaddafi was ok, he was a real POS. He ordered a terror attack in Rome in the 1980s that killed dozens, and at least one Libyan agent was responsible for the Pan Am bombing over Lockerby Scotland in 88. That cuck started playing nice after we sent F-111s in, and bombed the shit out of him, and actually killing one his daughters. He bent the fucking knee after that. On a positive note, he was stopping immigrants from leaving, at least on his territory, but they likely would have gone somewhere else to leave by boat.

Big bump

Could somehow be tied to the new executive order from POTUS regarding the human rights abuses?? I think I recall somebody from Ghana being on that list but I can't remember..

There was also a fake passport factory in Ghana afterwards:
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/28/the-true-story-of-the-fake-us-embassy-in-ghana

Don't worry guys, It's just fake logos

Lmao, wow.

He also knew.

>we came we saw he died and we took his money. - H

Reminds me of something... Oh yeah, the last time the red Cross had to lie to protect a (((narrative)))

Read this article: archive.is/y1pl3
An NGO called PATH killed kids with vaccine testing and did not get parent consent.
path.org/our-work/vaccines.php

Who funds PATH?
Bill Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Foundation.

Why bother with vaccines?
It is the perfect cover to move large amounts of equipment (or cash), some perishable and fragile, which can get past customs.

What else happened in 2011/2012?
Hillary as SOS took out Gaddafi. She convinced Obama to let her do it. Could this all have been a geopolitical bank heist, using PATH's vaccine research as a cover to get the cash out of Africa?

he dindu nuffin. rip sweet prince

This came to mind for me as well. Autists need to assemble forthwith and do the work I’m too lazy to do.

Also, it was several people from Ghana on the list, if I remember correctly. Among the most represented countries mentioned in Trump’s EO

>archive.is/jFdpg
>June 20, 2017 1:07 pm Updated: June 20, 2017 2:31 pm
Any update?

Not touching that one, eh.

What gold?

kek'd

Oh come on. You can't post that without sauce.

I just feel rage.

This is all so fucking depressing. Evil is everywhere. I feel so naive.

Some user posted these.

Here you go:
anysoldier.com/brian/Iraq/89.html
999 bars of gold, each weighing about 22 pounds

I think the gold pictures are from Iraq.
Different country, but likely the same perpetrators.

imgur.com/a/q6drM

Yeah, Kirkuk

>CF gets most of their donations in cash... 1.69 billion in cash?
>archive.is/GEoEg

This article is fucking mind-blowing.

>Foundation tax records show that it reported raising $1.69 billion in cash and pledges between 2001 and 2013, the last year for which documents are available. As of the end of 2014, donations reached nearly $2 billion, foundation officials confirmed.

>The scope of the foundation’s finances show the unparalleled fundraising power of one of the world’s most important political brands.

>“To be raising $250 million a year, certainly puts them in the top ranks of U.S. nonprofits in terms of fundraising,” said Steven Lawrence, director of research for the Foundation Center, which studies philanthropy.

>Lawrence said the Clintons’ ability to draw support from overseas ... was especially unusual.

Now, think about all the money they got from Russia and Khazakstan (link related)

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

HOW MUCH MONEY DO THEY NEED?

Kek i know dat reference

I think that's over $400,000,000 US.

Yes it is. What can you get with $400,000,000?

Red Cross blood donation mascot. Look at the thumb.

South Korea links:
iihito.tistory.com/767
m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=blood_info&logNo=220545082744&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/

Carton of cigs in new jersey.

Disinfo lads, the gold bricks are fake. Why does this always get posted?

Mind telling the real story, then?

As we stated, the "gold" in those pictures has nothing to do with the OP.
That was Iraq.
We're talking about Libya/Ghana.

idk only that the brick is holding would be about ~140 pounds if it was actually gold. Those are concrete bricks painted gold for some wacky arab scheme.

BRUMPPPPPPP
Get the fuck in here!!!
INFO WAR NOW!

this smells fishy, how can we verify it?

Alex Jones is a shill. He is handled through CIA Stratfor in Austin. He fucked over Russo, Ron Paul and Bill Cooper's liberty party. And Cooper who wrote Behold the Pale Horse, and radio show Hour of Time, and many others was murdered. Jones is NOT the REAL red pill, just BS already out there, stuff he steals of web, and here for his fag fame money vitamin selling whoring. His wife said he voted for hillary as it was good for business

I think good delivery bars are 12.5 kg

agree, bill cooper was based

they also actively bring fugees to europe so they wont have to do the boat trips

what is this site? i've seen some of the blog post but no info about the site or author(s).

what are the Blind items?

big bump

Alright man, you obviously know more about real politics then I do with those facts. I'm a CNC machinist and it's 2am. But I'm reading/learning. We must find out an bring down whoever is behind this. I'm awake, lets go.

Flynn knew. That's why Clinton/Obama cabal hated him. Watch any interview of him while he served under Obama as DIA.

LIFG and affiliated jihadis received at least 18 shipments of arms from Qatar with the blessing of the U.S., the Wall Street Journal reports. The arms shipments were funneled through none other than Ali al-Sallabi, the Qatar cleric who brokered their release from prison.

The Islamists were able to pay for the weapons because Clinton had convinced Obama to grant full diplomatic recognition to the rebels, against the advice of State Department lawyers and the Secretary of Defense.

As the Washington Post reported, this move “allowed the Libyans access to billions of dollars from Qaddafi’s frozen accounts.”

These arms shipments are significant for several reasons. It led to the indictment of American arms dealer Marc Turi who was charged with selling weapons to Islamist militants in Libya through Qatar. The charges were dropped this week after Turi threatened to reveal emails showing Clinton had approved the sales.

Here’s where it gets very sticky for Secretary Clinton. The rebel leaders were on the State Department’s Foreign Terrorist Organization list. It is a direct violation of the law to provide material support for terrorist organizations under 18 U.S. Code 2339A & 2339B. Penalties for providing or attempting to provide material support to terrorism include imprisonment from 15 years to life.

Nor is the Qatar connection insignificant. Qatar has donated anywhere from $1 to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, and emails reveal members of the Qatari royal family were privileged with back channel meetings with Secretary Clinton at the State Department. While whipping up support for the Libya military campaign, Clinton told Arab leaders, “it’s important to me personally,” the Washington Post reported.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/06/gen-mike-flynn-why-hillarys-record-on-libya-is-even-worse-than-think.html

when have (((they))) ever taken the time to reply to allegations?

Libya was a mixed bag. Did Gaddafi do a lot of illegal shit that affected the west? Yes. Was he a dictator? Yes.

But like you said he also bent the fucking knee. and the quality of life for his countrymen was pretty good considering their neighbours.

The rebellion was a sham that destroyed that nation and set it back 50+ years. I hate that aspect of international affairs. If you're going to fuck up another country to THAT degree, have the fucking balls to do it publicly.

>I think good delivery bars are 12.5 kg
True but they're much smaller than those shown in the truck.
swiss army knife and pen for reference

good post

Bring it home for us

Flynn's article at Fox is stunning.