Christian girls are the biggest sluts!

In my experience, privately educated Christian girls were the biggest sluts. Athiest girls that I met were mostly nerdy modest girls.
Look at this Christian private schools prom:
youtube.com/watch?v=rLgNYrw7kHE&t=125s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mormon grills are moral girls, not sluts

Atheist girls you met weren't "modest," they were probably just wannabe fembots and/or lesbians because it makes daddy angry

>euroPosting has degraded to this shit

I wasn't talking about Mormon girls. There are no Mormon girls in Australia.

And yet they STILL reproduce more than atheists do.

No, they were real. I mean the female gender is really into spiritual nonsense. That is why more men identify as atheist.

Because they are nerds that care more about a career. Athiest girls probably sleep less around.
I am not saying that atheist girls are great. I am just shitting on Christian girls.

Being socially disfunctional /= modesty.

Private Christian schools are where rich upper middle class families send their entitled princess whore daughters to get "educated", of course they're a bunch of undisciplined sluts

Bingo. Catholic girls are really the worst about it by a long shot, though.

As someone who went to a 50% Maori public school you have fucking no idea how big of a slut women can be

Some of the girls I went to school with had three kids before turning 18, some christian girls pretending to be whores at a dance for attention doesn't fucking compare

To be honest the working class are probably the most modest. In Australia and Britain, the working class has given up on Christianity for the most part. Only the upper middle class go to church anymore. The females fuck around in their 20s and early 30s. Then by mid 30, they settle down with some rich man because of their familys connection.

Most sluts in Catholic High Schools are just rich athiests/agnostic/don't give a shit about religion. Their parents send them to private school so they don't have to deal with niggers slowing them down in public school, not because of christianity

I went to a really terrible public school. I know what you are talking about. But I am talking about when the private girls leave school. And in their 20s they whore around. In my class we had 2 girls that had kids when they were teenagers. But that is mostly due to poverty. when they leave school in their 20s they settle down pretty quickly.

Western civilization should just collapse already. The japanese don't even celebrate the New Year. That's how it's supposed to be.

Be productive and post ponies or something, faggot

It's impossible for a true Christian woman to be a slut, otherwise they're not Christian. This overrules 'no true Scotsman' because being a Scotsman is something you have no control over and being a Christian is.

Also:

This.

I'm good friends with the Priest at the Catholic School in my area, and he estimated about 2% of the people attending are practicing Catholics. Including the teachers.

And why the fuck is this cunt posting this in every thread.

Also, teenage pregnancy is really rare even among the poor. I feel like poor girls slut around a little bit when they are teenagers, but when they get into their 20s they settle down pretty quickly out of desperation. Rich girls slut around until their mid-30s.

Sorry mate but sounds like you have a case of sour grapes

The whole christian girls who go to private schools are ultra slutty is a stereotype created and peddled by jews

Religion has no impact on anyone's sexual behavior. I've seen full-blown jilbab-wearing Muslim girls sending nudes and having pre-marital sex and I've seen the most Churchy LaFemme sheltered Christian girls sucking off any guy with visible cheekbones.

People are just people, religion, by and large, doesn't stop or curb their sexual urges in any meaningful way.

Hell, there was a famous story about a rabidly anti-Semitic Muslim Palestinian girl who fell in love with a good looking Israeli Jew and she had to leave her home because her family wanted to murder her. Did that Islam shit stop her pussy from getting wet over Mr. Jewcock over there? Nope. Not in the slightest.

Religion means nothing at the end of the day because we're animals and we're impulsive.

Went to a Lutheran college in Qld. It was certainly not biblical. Girls giving blowjobs behind sports shed, many many girls in a lesbian or bi stage, alcohol and drugs, lots of sex, parents and staff fucking clueless or didn't care so long as it was hush hush.

>privately educated

>1439 AH
>consorting with girls who have been to school
ISHYGDDT

> christian girls are big sluts

yes they are, and I couldn't be more happy about it.

The fuck kinda backsliding niggertier christian girls are you guys coming into contact?

Look guys op is now in sage mode

And you have no experience with females. Most of the girls at clubs dancing senselessly are privately educated rich girls. If you don't know this basic fact, you haven't been with many females.

a lifetime of psychologically abusive indoctrination where you are told that anything you might enjoy is a terrible thing leads to this shit. all the christian girls i've ever known; once they broke free of their family and went to college, turned into complete sluts, loved BDSM and were all heavy drinkers. it just seems to come with the territory. outside of sexual repression, i still don't understand why booze and being into beatings are the primary interests of christian females.

Your shits fucked mate. No idea what you're trying to prove with this nonsense

1) atheists are not modest

2) "christians" in 2018 are something strange to consider, we are in the era of the great apostasy and most "christians" are apostates and heretics, most "christians" are just "ethnic" christians and have the name due to sociocultural reasons

3) we live in the new age brought forth by occult magic and women have been, after centuries long efforts by global jewry, masonry, and otherwise occult forces, totally corrupted and undressed, utterly putrefied and rent of all true faith and virtue

99% or higher of "christians" are not so, most people are de facto atheists and live as such

women are the niggers of gender

booty is more important than food, booty
a mans butt

protestants are not christian

ditto. more ponies, please.

no doubt. Your average American slut fucks forty dudes. Your average Aussie slut fucks fifty-five. Huge whores, wrap it up.

I am trying to prove that all females are sluts, but rich girls have more time and are not as restricted by many factors a working-class girl to be sluts. Also, I only know nerdy girls who actually understand the arguments for atheism.

Christian cunts love nigger cock. Don't raise your daughter (((christian))) Take the varg pill and worship the gods of your ancestors. They were some very fine upstanding and chaste people!

All women are sluts.

That's why religion exists.

By the way, I was just at a pro-refugee rally a couple of months ago. Most of the people in that rally were private school Christian girls.

Why are you singling it down to Christianity motherfucker?

I just saw normal dancing.. for their prom. I don’t see a problem with this and I have no idea how you see it as degenerate

You seriously need to get out more if you think the girls in your video are being sluts. That’s the most conservative dance party I’ve ever seen in my life. Why don’t you google kirill was here for some real degeneracy

I didn't you fucken deluded idiot. In the west, Christianity is the majority religion. I am solely talking about the west. By the way, the biggest Muslim slut probably would be more modest than a lot of modest western girls. In a lot of muslin girls showing a little bit of skin would be considered slutty.

>Christian girls are the biggest sluts
So you advocate against Christianity why?

>not reading patristic fathers

>not knowing that dancing is degenerate unchristian behavior

That's modest? No wonder the west is falling apart. By the way, the biggest advocates for mass immigration are Christian organizations.
Also, I am not solely talking about this video. I am talking about when Christian private school girls leave high school. Stereotypes exist for a reason. This fucken Sup Forums. It's the last place I thought I had to explain this.

Because of this, you deluded moron.

>Not courting through puberty with her fathers consent.

why do school gaduated amricans look like adults and in my country they look like kids although we are both 18? lol

It's a school in Australia. Its the makeup, and also since people are sexually active at a younger age in the west, they go through puberty at a younger age.

>In my experience

Shut the fuck up! Stereotypes exist for a reason.

>It's a school in Australia.
It's the average female in "the west".
I detest makeup as well as piercings etc.

yeah, ignorance

Even by our standard here in Australia. The girls are acting a bit too slutty. At my public school prom not many of the girls dressed and acted like these girls.

Yeh its ignorent when it comes to Christians, but not ignored when it comes to niggers and Muslims.

>Even by our standard here in Australia. The girls are acting a bit too slutty. At my public school prom not many of the girls dressed and acted like these girls.
I doubt it.
I've been to both a private school and a public school, I wouldn't date any girls at either, I never went to prom, I think the girls at the public school acted more degenerate at least openly.
I wouldn't call most girls that went to the private school "christian", even if they went to church their churches aren't as conservative as mine.

If you have the balls. Go to one of the more popular nightclubs in your city, and ask the girls each girl there which school they went to.

What is the point of this thread? Almost reads like a frustrated blog post.

Why would I be frustrated? I dont have a daughter and didn't go to a private school.
I am just throwing my two cents. I have found the stereotype to be very true. I mean its a bit hating on the weakness of Christianity. I mean Christians are the biggest advocates for mass immigration.
This is the leader of one billion Christians in the world. As a Christian please explain. Why are Christians destroying the west?

Homeschool girls > private school girls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

>This is the leader of one billion Christians in the world. As a Christian please explain. Why are Christians destroying the west?
Not my leader.
>I mean Christians are the biggest advocates for mass immigration.
I'm not.
Also just because someone goes to a "christian private school" doesn't make them "christian".

The problem I see there is that afaik they're not married yet and they're like what, 30?
Also, makeup and piercings.

>Not pooling your money with other friends and their families and hiring tutors to teach your kids instead.

This

sounds like bullshit to me

you go around asking every girl if shes an atheist or christian dumb cunt? fuck off.

>The problem I see there is that afaik they're not married yet and they're like what, 30?
That is becaue there is more of them than men that are interested

> than men that are interested
I'm sure it's not that hard to get a man to like you.
I bet they just ignored the guys who they thought weren't attractive enough.

Most men don’t want to waste their time with girls that don’t put out
They are more interested in banging random slurs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

This

>Most men don’t want to waste their time with girls that don’t put out
>They are more interested in banging random slurs
I'm not talking about guys outside church, why would they be looking outside church? Do they no know about the "don't be unequally yoked"?
They can go to other churches if they don't have any single men in theirs.
Though I don't see any hope for them getting married if they're 30.
I myself will probably go for a 13 year old.

In church they are outnumbered
More men leave than women

>Canberra
What the fuck were you expecting, mate?

They can go visit another church.
People do that at mine anyway.
Either go to other "sister churches" in this country or visit them in euro countries.

And those churches have the same problem
Too many single women

Well they don't here.
As far as I can tell anyway.

Your two cents are wooden. Your brain is addled.

nice meme

Where?
Meme flag land?

Any honourable man or women will wait before marriage. It is only a lower class thing to not wait and to be a massive slut and to get kids and on the centerlink mate

Is it so hard for them to travel to other churches? I've heard some have a thousand members.

This is true. Christians are shallow because the surface part of Christianity the normies like is the part where they get "forgiven" of sins and they're told they're super special and important. God sent his son to die on a cross so she can cheat on her boyfriend all day and not feel like she's doing something wrong. That's Christian girls for you.

They're also usually "Christian" because that's the majority religion their country and family and friend have, so they're just conformists. They also conform culturally so when the culture is degenerate, they just conform to that too. The religion doesn't matter because again, they're just taking the self-serving shallow parts of it. Nothing gets in the way of normies sex-having.

Not to mention the materialistic element of it all. Rich people thinking they're rich because God wanted them to be, it adds to the self-serving ego-boost of it all, which seems to be the main concern.

Side note: I wish balls were a thing. I wish actual dancing was a thing, not this shallow dry humping orgy the normies call dancing now.

Nah, every single slut posts all day on social media about how her faith is super important to her and THROUGH JESUS IS THE WAY, while you catch her out Saturday night drinking herself stupid and making out with every dude with noticeable chest muscles in the place.

It doesn’t matter if there are a million members if women are out number there will always be a surplus of single women

Also I think it's some reverse psychology. Women seem to get off on projecting an image of wholesomeness but seeing how much they can get away with not being. So Christianity suppresses her slutty side, which just maximizes the reverse reaction inside of her.

There seems to be part of the human mind that loves to indulge in the vices you said you weren't going to. The "it feels good to be bad" bullshit normies pull. Which shows they were never good in the first place, just faking really hard for social acceptance and material rewards.

Its Melbourne

I thought the jews run the schools

You are metally retarded? Do you have to go and ask every migrant to know they commit more crimes.

Steryotypes spread by i have experinced this in my life and most of my friends have also found this true.
That is why stereotypes of Asians, niggers, Indians, illegal migrants are so accurate. Stereotypes only rise because of the lived experience of the masses.

The average female does not spend his free time understanding the philosophical argument for the theism or atheism. That is why you can only hold this kind of argument with really nerdy girls.

Mormon girls live in Disney princess fantasy world and won’t marry a man unless he lives up to her unrealistic standards. I know this because I have a hot as fuck blonde hair blue eyed 40 year old virgin staunch Mormon sister in law that is never going to get married because she won’t settle for anything less than her ideal Peter Priesthood Prince Charming. Fuck Mormon girls

>15 to 19
When they are still in school? That was my whole point. They dont date around until they go to college.

I have one question: Is there a place more filled with females who have been educated in private Christians school then liberal arts and social science.

>having fun at formal
>slut

Looks like somebody didn't get a date(or didn't even go)

No mate! privately educated girls sucking my dick shown me the truth.

Yeah because the "fun" for normies is having a giant circle jerk where they affirm how sexually attractive each other is. If you can't get in it's because the normies think you're too ugly to participate in their Totally Not A Dry Humping Orgy.

>a bunch of teens going to formal
>they are well dressed
>well behaved
>having innocent fun

Sup Forums status: triggered

You mean protestant girls. Protestantism is degenerate because of its abandonment of escolastics generated a teology were a person can be saved by faith alone.

You don't know about muslims girls then.
Muslims teens are all huge sluts who chase cock, then they put on their hijabs pay 5 grand for a hymen restoration and pretend they are virgins and marry some fat hairy arab.

And jewish girls will fuck just about anyone at any time.

No you were just not invited to any parties. The girls in the vid you posted were fine normal girls. Everyone in the vid was fine. Just a bunch of happy white kids dressed nice and being goofy dancing and having a good time.

I bet you are a jew.

I find these types of statistics are usually bullshit. Those women tend to be women in their 40s or 50's. Kind of how people peddle the idea that Russia is paradise because women outnumber men, when its mostly due to the fact that men die young so unless you want to date someone your mom's age its redundant.

Not a Jew, and I went to a public school. You are just sad that you know your privately educated sister is getting pumped and dumped on the weekends.

Thinking the same, but I wouldn't say 99%. It is a sad time where I'm wishing there was a Nero and Diocletian every twenty years to sweep out the false Christians and keep the faith pure.

Those girls are way older than highschool and theresva gray haired man in the back?

He's a teacher. Western females are known to look older.

>being this autistic
wew

Go Mormon user.

Hold off until marriage
But when you're married; A N Y T H I N G G O E S

Why do you think LDS families are so big?